1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I discovered an underground idol that I describe as "upgraded Ogiyuka". This description is based that she has vibes similar to Ogiyuka but her group plays an edgy musical genre called dream pop, one of my favorite musical genres.

On Instagram I followed her and tagged a photo to her, she liked it. Later, I found out that she stalked me on Instagram that she liked a some of my posts that I didn't tag her. [hehe]

And then I discovered that because I uploaded a lot of Ogiyuka pics that made me inadvertently turning her Ogiyuka oshi too because I found her following Ogiyuka and sometimes likes Ogiyuka's photos.

Well probably she found a mainstream idol who looks like her. Would like to suggest her to attend a handshake event if only she can.

Since she's an idol who plays dream pop, is she a fan of Kinoko Teikoku & even Beach House & Slowdive?

• Like Like x 1
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I watched screening of Muse: Drones World Tour yesterday.

Holyshit, It was fucking epic! Matt Bellamy, what a man! A rockstar, a musical genius, & an ikemen!
    Seems we should rename Akogare no Popstar to Akogare no Rockstar to honor him.

efe3894bad7c0df02c252ce5bc8724da.jpg

Matt Bellamy of Muse with fangirls.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm a little sad I missed out on that screening, but I've seen them live. They put on such a good show. Patiently waiting for them to come back to town.

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The Western Japan Great Rainfall 2018 (?) Is what Japanese media is naming for this natural disaster, I'm not sure how the western media will translate it but I'm calling it like that for now by my own translation.

This natural disaster has been announced officially by the Japanese legislature council listed as among the "special" abnormal disaster list among the 1995 Hanshin, 2004 Niigata, 2011 Tohoku and 2016 Kumamoto earthquakes. (Hanshin earthquake was the first to be listed in recent Japan modern Heisei period) Also this is the first ever non-earthquake natural disaster that has made into this list.

https://www.asahi.com/amp/articles/ASL7F7FBCL7FUTFK02V.html?__twitter_impression=true

AKS also announced the Dareka no Tameni project for this disaster is starting as well by putting out donation boxes outside theaters. So we can expect 48G members is expected to do charity tours around the affected regions especially for STU.
    https://twitter.com/taka_hos/status/1017776364533846017

16th gens Inagaki Kaori, Suzuki Kurumi and Yasuda Kana kicks off the project in the AKB theater.
    https://twitter.com/taka_hos/status/1017776710563971072

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    The last time Muse came to my country, I was still very young so my mom didn't allow me to watch the gig.

Meanwhile the last time Green Day came to my country, was I even born? wwwwwwwwwwww

Well, I'd rather to see my oshimen stanning rock bands like Muse or Green Day as I mentioned above or others such as Radiohead, Blink-182, or Arctic Monkeys ………… than stanning Kpop or Johnnys. ………

At least me & her listen to same music.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If you have no idea about Croatia, a nation who reaches world cup final that will be played today. Probably because you're not into football or you live under a rock or you just don't like to read more, here's some quick facts about this country:

1. It's a country in southeastern Europe & eastern coast of Adriatic sea.
    2. Capital & largest city is Zagreb but since Zagreb doesn't have coastal area, main port city of the country is Split.
    3. It was part of now defunct country of Yugoslavia that broke up due to conflict of every ethnic that may adhere different religions too. A riot of football match in Zagreb in early 90s was important in Croatia's struggling of independence, Croatia is destined to be a football nation.
    4. Maybe if you're into EDM, you already know about Croatia. Indeed, main tourism of Croatia is that in Split, every year there's Ultra Europe, one of most important EDM events. Every year EDM fans are going there to see their favorite DJs.
    5. The city where you live alone may have more people than Croatia the whole country.
    6. Population of Croatia, the whole country is just 1/6 of population of Shanghai, the city alone. But Croatia is in world cup final, China isn't even in world cup. Before you think if China doesn't care about football and is into other kind of sports such as table tennis, lemme tell you that China spent billions in football, still no good effects for their national team.

8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I went to a Japanese market today and when I checked the magazines I saw Nogizaka and Keyakizaka on some of the covers, although these magazines were mainly for females and fashion/beauty. I really wished I saw something from AKB or their sister groups to buy but even then I didn't have money, the trip was still nice though

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Yes...and Croatia owns one of the most incredible places in the world. This is just one little part of the park...
    [​IMG]

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @karles48 I believe I saw a Twitter account about travelling tweeted that pic of a park in Croatia too. ^^

11. karles48

It's hardly surprising. It's perhaps the most magical place I've visited and it takes a whole day or more to visit.
    https://np-plitvicka-jezera.hr/en/photos/

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    France has:
    • Paul Pogba & N'Golo Kanté
    • Guy manuel De Homem Christo & Thomas Bangalter 15317353971219221.gif
    • Jeanne D'Arc & Charles De Gaulle
    I'm always worshiping Japan but now I know that France is the greatest country ever. Vive La France!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  13. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    So this is kind of a request for someone but there' st his thing(I don't exactly know what it is) going around called Momo(not TWICE lol, I wish) and I caught a glimpse of it while scrolling on YouTube. It honestly freaked me out and I want to understand what it is but I don't want to see anymore pictures of it. So I was wondering if someone here knew what it was about or could post a summary without any pictures?

edit: decided to look it up like 2 minutes after i posted it and couldn't look at it, but a video i saw explained that it was actually some edit made by someone which people took to whatsapp and crap, still unnerving to look at so i won't but less scary now

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  14. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Dubrovnik!
    Always wanted to go there.

12573623744_65d7f49c75_k  30%.jpg

The Balkans has some very scenic views.
    This one is Bosnia's Mostar bridge.
    Rebuilt after being destroyed in the war.
    Not quite Rivendell, but it's still nice.

5068_Mostar_Tour_from_Dubrovnik_597fc6a7c57fc83147ccfc6bb3e2121f_original.jpg

When I stepped onto Parisian soil from the tour bus for the very first time, the heat was searing and the humidity was simply unbearable. But I noticed right in front of me there was a group of kids playing futsal, and they were simply oblivious of the extreme conditions. It was the year before they won the World Cup. And it wasn't last year.
    Quite the opposite for me. Many years ago, I had rejected East Asian culture, and embraced Europe. Including formally learning French for a while. Recently I am beginning to find Japanese things more and more interesting.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  15. karles48

Ah, Dubrovnik is worth visiting, indeed. I visited it some years ago and it's a charming city (I mean the old city, of course). I visited the bridge, too, and it was quite disappointing. I remember how a lot of the buildings were in ruins or full of holes and we were almost chased by people asking for handouts. And the bridge...a slope full of shops and people, and when you realize it you're on the top. The view is far better at a distance.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    “You know, honestly, I bet France is really proud of these guys right now.”

Pharrell Williams referring Daft Punk during 2014 Grammy.

Today anyone can use the same sentence as Pharrell to refer France national team for winning world cup.

17. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

It would be a lot more convenient to visit these places if one is residing in Europe. Yes, it's either the charm of an old city that is nice, or totally newly built ones like Vancouver.
    It's a pity they are taking so many years to restore the city.
    The war must have wrecked the economy.
    The whole Adriatic coastline looks nice from aerial photos. Even the areas extending all the way to Greece.
    I had heard of Split many times because of sports tournaments held there, but today was the first time I have seen photos of the city.
    Anyway, UHD drone videos are really good, sometimes better than being down there. Here is one, from Vancouver:

if the video does not show watch the video here

And 8K ones are already at the doorstep. Probably just a few years away.

Tbh I was not expecting France to win the World Cup at the beginning of the tournament. Because I had not heard of Griezmann or Mbappe. But I did notice that French clubs were particularly strong in the Champions league this year compared to previous ones.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Anyone else enjoying not able to view the deals for Amazon's Prime Day?

19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Is there anyone here who understands physics & thermodynamics? haha I have a question

20. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Didn't check.
    Gotten my PBs already. [hehe]

Ok, seriously.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/16/17577654/amazon-prime-day-website-down-deals-service-disruption

I suspect they will be compensating for the loss of sales with another Prime Day.
    Will be looking out for it.

C'est tout.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018