1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yabuki Nako (Nako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    I remember my first encounter with Nako.... about 3 years ago I'd say in early 2015.

My first reaction was, pfff, another one singing with a little girl voice to be kawaii..... then I realized she was only 13.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
  3. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Ikr, I was always curious how Nako would look like without her bangs (actually everyone in 48G lol). She looks so different, in a good way :blink:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ that was so much of LOLZ

Just a mild correction: it was a dead cicada (蝉 or "semi")

Otherwise: Nako has a little sister??????? :cute:

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 3
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :1st:

nako1.jpg

11. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

What is this? The current vote count, or evaluation rankings?

12. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    they left the episode on a cliffhanger, these are the two contestants that have possibility of being ranked 1st

13. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

Well, whether Nako gets 1st or not, this is outstanding news. When I’ve been watching the P48 episodes and thinking about who I’d want in the final top 12, I realized that I’ve been rooting hardest for those who really grabbed my attention and forced me to focus on them (and on them only, even if others are performing on the same stage). In Nako’s case, she seemed to have the best performance in the 1st group battle evals. I mean, she was an absolute crowdpleaser. It felt like people cheered for Nako not because she already had fans in the audience, but because she showed them something special. Her dancing was crisp, yet calm. Expressions were naturally sweet. Singing was crystal clear, and stronger than I expected...since she’s so tiny. Cute and charismatic. Heck, there was near unanimous applause from her fellow trainees in the viewing room. If Nako doesn’t make the final group, it’d be a damn shame.

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She’s trending on Naver top 10 right now, even though she was barely on this episode. Only one other Produce member trending and it’s because she had a killer performance

edit: Nako got her billboard at Hongik subway station in Hongdae (a busy district in Seoul)
    https://twitter.com/nako_support/status/1020234244176601088
    nakosubway.jpg

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  15. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영

This time she got a much more smaller part, but she still did great :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Watching this puts a smile on my face even when it's so quiet :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. p.gold

p.gold Kenkyuusei

Hello, I'm new here. I came here after I watched Nako on PD48. First of all, I want to clarify that my knowledge is as little as what has been transpired on PD48, various variety shows(like Akbingo, hktbingo, odekake) and from the comments in this forum, I have started to take an interest only for 2 months after all. I am not a true fans thus I don't considered her as oshimen but I am attracted to her because she got a cute proportion, unique vocal, and dancing talent which i find to be charming. I tried to search for her info and I stumbled across this forum. I have several questions that I want to ask to all of you who have been following her since the old days.

1. What does she thinks of Mikurin and their relationship as a pair?

They have been paired together since their debut, and from what I've read on Miku's stage48 thread, it seems that Miku herself sees Nako as a rival and a working partner, not as a close friend. Even in PD48 mystery box section, they appeared as a pair and looked quite close, but I get the feeling that it's just a persona.

2. What is Nako's feeling towards the claim that she is Sasshi's and management favourite?

The start of rivalry between Nako and Miku is when Nako is promoted to akb kennin and Nako often is mentioned by Sasshi. Meawhile Miku is so popular that she often sold out her HS ticket and struggle to be popular without anyone support.

3. If Nako debut in Korea, she will be inactive in HKT for 1 whole year. What impact will this bring to HKT from your opinion?

I would like to apologize beforehand if I offend anyone. It is never my intention to do that, and I never intended to make NakoMiku pair looks unhealthy. It's just that I am interested in the deeper sides of their relations.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    That’s hilarious. Nako-chan is the best lol

I’m totally on the Nako bandwagon now. Watching her on PD48 has given me a new appreciation for her. I wrote her off for her age before, but she’s grown into a really cute and genuine person. I think she has talent for singing too. She could be H!P level with the right training.

Rooting for her to make the final 12 and debut in Korea!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm too slow but .... Hehehe Nako & Aoi's handshake singing P48 related songs

• Like Like x 1