1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ichiki Rena (Renarin) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Her being a soon-to-be Nihon Terebi's announcer will be a huge achievement for the Nogizaka46 family. I am so happy that Nogi's graduates tend to do well post-Nogizaka! I think all members have their own talents that can be contributed to the group as a whole :D

And I can see Rena and Karin being a newscaster one day. Both of them are smart. Oh, and also Chiharu. I hope Karin has a University degree so she can advance her career (if that's essential in Japan). Karin entered Nogizaka when she was 20 years old if not mistaken, so she could've gone for tertiary education though there was no info as such so I'm not sure

2. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    She looks so gorgeous. What a hardworking girl too.

4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    First time seeing Japan newscaster introduction. In a way isn't it feel like an idol introduction? :D

I'm glad they don't incorporate Nogi in Ichiki's introduction. The other female presenter seems like a tough competition though.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah, it does feel like an idol intro. As far as I know, TV announcer in Japan is a very prestigious TV personality post. Good luck for her.

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

8. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
  9. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

Rena got a job as a regular assistant on Gyouretsu no Dekiru Houritsusoudanjo. Fair to say she was a little bit freaked out when they told her live on air.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  10. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Rena made an appearance on the recent AKBingo episode! The girls in costume went around the NTV offices looking for treats for Hallowe'en.

One announcer on another show said they were practicing for Olympics with other announcers, and when they went in to the room Chiyori Nakanishi spotted her. All the girls commented on how cute she still looks, and new golden girl Yahagi Moeka asked her for tips.

She left Nogi before I learned about them, but glad shes got work and good luck to her for 2020!

• Like Like x 2
  11. TNAmarkFromIndia

TNAmarkFromIndia Kenkyuusei

She's such a good dancer.

12. cookiecat

cookiecat Kenkyuusei

I must've missed this episode the first time when binge watching the season, but Rena makes a guest appearance in episode 13 of Nogizaka Doko e.

Glad to see she's still got some moves.

13. Elstree

Elstree Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    ❤ Kato Shiho ❤
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.ntv.co.jp/announcer/profile/r_ichiki.html#pid=4
    https://www.ntv.co.jp/announcer/#photogarelly?tag=r_ichiki
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

• Like Like x 2
  14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 1
  15. unknownsensei

• Like Like x 4
  16. unknownsensei

Ichiki announcer birthday :ome::ome::ome::ome:good to see her having lots of regular jobs.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    happy birthday!