1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

The Indonesian tweet said Haruka's shooting work in Japan is finish and she's ready to meet her beloved grannie.
    Haruka also wished Japan wins the World Cup football match vs Senegal which the result is 2-2 yet many said the match is very entertaining.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka congrats Shanju. Today’s her birthday
    [​IMG]

Watching the rerun Inisahur show I missed due to sleeping, in the early scene Haruka seemed curious with the comedian Komeng who is a master of funny weird wits and interested in his reactions. Knowing him is a harmless type Haruka teased Komeng by repeating same words to make him upset. Even asked him for a brawl for no reason lol. Host Andre questioned Komeng was he scared of Haruka, Komeng answered “Yea, she's got a black belt” stereotyping any Japanese has some karate skill and Haruka herself was wearing an accessories belt with black color.

Meanwhile, there's good news Haruka's grannie has made a passport so she can visit Haruka in Jakarta. Now there's a reason Haruka being invited in Ini Talk Show again with her grandma and I bet host Sule must be played as the grandpa :lol:.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  3. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Relate to Kinal's graduation, Haruka fans club twitter shared an image from the past Haruka with Kinal
    [​IMG]

A very less good quality video from 2014 comedy-variety show put in youtube by the uploader in 2016. It wasn't a sophisticated show yet couple times there were funny stuffs.
    Jkt48 were the guest. In a segment, Kinal and Haruka got a challenge to do spontaneous dancing while a dangdut song being played. Kinal first and she executed very well [was cut in the vid]. Then Haruka found herself nowhere to escape while she's a no dancer but then turned it out to become so funny hahaha. I believe haru90n never did any battle dance in Japan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

A note about Kinal, from her early time in jkt, in the introduction video she has showed an elegant dance. I know she loves doing kind of cool elegant moves makes the dancing has a soul and looks aesthetic. Even when a Japanese tv talked about jkt some months ago the channel involved a scene with Kinal in the Gingham Check MV.
    It's very rare to have good footage Kinal doing awesome moves outside the MVs and now she has grad. As she said in the graduation speech she felt she has given just a few but I think that little things has left a big lasting impression.

There's a good news, Toram game online which recently Haruka loves playing just appointed Haruka as its ambassador :approve:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  4. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

HARUKA TIKTOK WITH AYANA
    Woahh Haruka look so cute in this tiktok masterpiece hahah. Ma skhool still in holiday 'til july 16 so I couldn't upload this clip at comp lab with wifi into my humble ass yt channel .
    If u wanna enjoy looking at Japanese cute mongol yayoi okinawan eyez whatever its terminologi gotta check this tiktock.
    Ayana too, kawaii binti jamila as usual.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkt3xYClzWt/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1hgdlay3pfgdf

5. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Lol a guy commented on Haruka's tiktok clip in IG above why a Japanese like Haruka looks attractive doing tiktok while local girls would look too much [we say “alay”]. I think our people will shine or more appreciated if making clips showing talent like covering songs while playing instrument (guitar, keyboard etc) with their version of arrangement or minimalist arranging then the viewers will find it as something different.

In latest tweet Haruka said she'll announce something interesting tomorrow evening, July 5. Fans are curious. One speculated her grandma will come to Jakarta.

6. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Again, Haruka tweet about the special announcement https://twitter.com/Haruka_NKGW10/status/1014509538886553600
    The laughing emoticons is intriguing.

JP: あー緊張する!いよいよ明日。本当インドネシアきてよかった!って思えるくらい嬉しいお知らせ:lol:みんなビックリするなよ!笑っ:XD:

:XD::XD:

JP-ENG: Oh, be nervous! Finally, tomorrow... I'm really glad Indonesia! I'm so glad to know . you guys are so surprised! . Laughing
    ID-ENG: tomorrow I'm gonna have a presscon about….... I keep it a secret. Just wait tomorrow okay?

A Haruka's Japanese fan reply speculating she could be as the upcoming Asian Games MC, got Indonesian permanent residency, as a host in Japanese embassy regular program. Another jokingly speculating she'll marry a millionaire [Haruka once said she aims a rich guy].

I think it relates to couple of days ago or Haruka expressed she get bored lately
    hrk b.JPG

Checking her daily chart in an astro site. The result describe about female [could be grannie visit] also sort of planning new endeavor. Confusing xD

UPDATE
    An hour ago Haruka tweeted the presscon will be about the tvcm she has been dreaming being a cast. Congrats!
    今日の記者会見は新しいCMの記者会見です!CMに選ばれてそしてアンバサダーにも選ばれました[​IMG][​IMG]そしてこのCM小さい頃から日本で見ててすごいなーって私の大好きな人がやってたCMでだから今回日本じゃないけどインドネシアで出る事が出来て嬉しいです[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]韓国でも今話題のCMです[​IMG]

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
    Today's press conference is a new commercial press conference! I was selected for the CM and was chosen as the ambassador, and I am glad to be able to go out in the Indonesia though it is not Japan this time because it is the CM that my favorite person did because it is great to look at Japan from a small age in this cm ❤️ ❤ ️❤️ Korea is now a topical commercial ❤️

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  7. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka is known as a sport head. Tough in biking and marathon. In WIB variety show aired this evening Haruka's got a challenge playing hula hoop. I've seen other guests were never easy doing it. Haruka even able maintained the hula hoop turning when Ayana deliberately pushed the ring to fall few times. It was fun episode with Haruka-Ayana were great guests. WIB show better invites them more often.
    [​IMG]

Couple hours after changing my avatar Haruka's Oronamin photo with Ayana-Haruka tiktok, the announcement she talked about is happened to be she plays in the new Oronamin C Drink tvcm! I was tricked by my own disguised prophecy.
    Beside being in the tvcm Haruka also appointed as the brand's ambassador to Indonesia. Wow! once again congrats to Haru90n. Haruka said Oronamin C is a very popular product in Japan.
    [​IMG]

At the presscon
    [​IMG]

Haruka's Oronamin C Drink Japanese TVCM

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  8. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Official twitter of Media Indonesia Muda [a newspaper] yesterday's status: “Japanese singer Haruka Nakagawa really likes Indonesian food”.
    Haruka is a former idol but it's a good omen actually. The single is still in progress, yes Haruka?
    And lol with the picture's nothing to do with any Indonesian food. I guezz the admin typed in google search ”haruka eating in restaurant” then harugon at american brand A&W resto with jkt48 came up first.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  9. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Watching Uya Kuya show yesterday, Haruka's informal Indonesian speaking is really good. Now she's kinda another version of Jessica Iskandar xD. But it's what I expect and like to see. She'll have many opportunities then being on tv variety programs.
    I like Haruka-Ceu Idar interaction in the show. Ceu Idar (a female character played by cross dresser Bobby Bollywood) is a classic maid always wearing traditional woman dress "Kebaya" with heavily polite manner commonly served for aristocratic or rich family. I think that kind of maid is no longer exist today. Kudos to Ceu Idar & Trans7 channel have re-live the character. If there're lengthy segments for them it would be funny stuffs and Ceu Idar not just have a little role. How about a movie Haruka the spoiled brat and Ceu Idar the kind maid who always takes care of her?

Spotted this from a Japanese fans that Haruka was covered by Yahoo JP news about the Oronamin C presscon in Jakarta.
    So even at the presscon Haruka was funny.

[​IMG]

The article
    [​IMG]

Roughly translated by Google:

July 6 (Friday) 15: 49 Distribution

Former JKT 48 Nakagawa Haruka, Indonesian "Oronamin C" CM appearance
    Mrs. Haruka Nakagawa, a former JKT 48 talent, was selected as the image character of "Oronamine C" sold in Indonesia. JKT 48 It was extremely popular in the area where we continued performing arts activities after graduation and even at the new CM press conference held in Jakarta on 5th, we were gathering a lot of laughter at the venue in Indonesian languages that we were good at.

Casually advertising Oronamin C in her twitter. I see fans posted photos with Oronamin, means the products is now available.
    [​IMG]
    Cute and funny hehehe

Jul 10, from IG.
    Elegant nadeshiko time

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  10. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

• Like Like x 2
  11. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

The video above.
    Praise to the tall Japanese guy MC, Kato Hiroaki-san led the atmosphere into casual & fun. Everybody has turned goofy. It was not a presscon with Japanese tight manner supposed to be xD.

:lol: in 1:17. When the Japanese representative asked by the MC (in Indonesian) why he chose Haruka for the tvcm (& ambassador). Before he answered Haruka suddenly parroting the mc's asking "kenapa?" (why?) made the audience cracked while it's not very proper time to do parroting like a little girl hahah (Haruka's known learns Indonesian by parroting).
    The Japanese rep-san then answered because Haruka is cute and genki. Haruka reacted with chin high clapping herself. Seeing that, the Indonesian rep (perhaps the manager) gave his answer teasing Haruka by saying he's actually regrets choosing Haruka in the tv ads hehe.

The Oronamin representative can speak Bahasa, could be he's Otsuka rep. whose Pocari ID & Oronamin C manufacturer so he has been live in Jakarta for a while.

So if you want to become cute & genki like Haruka, drink Oronamin C!
    [​IMG]

12. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka is already in Japan again today. She hasn’t told it's for job related or other.

Visited Ayarin and happily played with her kids. Some said Haruka is like Ayarin’s first child.
    [​IMG]

From her old pal Oota Aika's twitter.
    With Ami Maeda visited Rabutan
    [​IMG]

13. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

So Haruka has just returned from Japan for a friend wedding invitation.

Days before. Finishing 21 dishes of sushi.
    [​IMG]

Ready to go to the wedding
    [​IMG]

The bride threw the flower, Haruka said she catched the bouquet.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  14. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Yesterday Haruka attended Oronamin C opening ceremony in Sukabumi West Java.
    She's with twintail in the middle
    [​IMG]
    Her tweet about the event:
    今日はオロナミンCの工場オープニングセレモニーに参加してきました!!これからたくさんの人にオロナミンCが愛されるように私も頑張ります!皆さんよろしくお願いします(^^)
    Today I participated in the opening ceremony of the Oronamin Ming C factory!! I will do my best so that Oronamin Ming C will be loved by a lot of people from now on! Thank you guys

With Mr. Roy Sparringa the former head of Drugs and Food Supervision Departement. Roy said he's glad meeting the cute, cheerful & energetic Harugon.
    [​IMG]

15. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Jul 20. Very happy hanged out with Shanju & Kinal, took shots and eat a lots.
    Active & former member gather like is energy for jkt fans
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  16. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka and Kinal are in Hokkaido. No further info what’s their trip purpose of

In a burger shop
    [​IMG]

Took a walk in a tranquil afternoon in Hakodate.
    My most fav stage48 posting after a long time

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Neneng Gesrek & Kinal Goes to Hokkaido
    Since it seems too normal a Japanese Haruka tripping in her own land better use term jkt fans calling her Neneng Gesrek (means “crazy gurl” but in friendly tone)

At Jigokudani, dressed in feudal Japan & in Noboribetsu onsen
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

At Shiroi Koibito park, Sapporo
    Seeing this, I'd like Haruka trips to Europe, in France or The Netherlands
    [​IMG]

The Lavender fields in Tomita Farm. Beautiful scenery & shot
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

A fan from Sapporo posted Haruka & Kinal in a Hokkaido newspaper

[​IMG]

With their picture from the past, Haruka congratulates Acchan for he marriage
    [​IMG]

I juz realize the bus wheels front and back are uncool-ly diverse but Haruka kawaii plus genki covers it all.
    Haruka Nakagawa 仲川遥香‏@Haruka_NKGW10 10h10 hours ago
    ジャカルタでオロナミンCバスが走ってますぜひ皆さん見つけてねっ!もうすぐアジア大会もジャカルタであるから沢山の人にオロナミンCバス見てもらえるかなっ
    Oronamin-Ming C bus runs in Jakarta. The Asian Games will soon be in Jakarta, so many people will be able to see Oronamin-C bus

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Again, Haruka expressed her interest playing in a movie
    Her Indonesian tweet:
    Aku pengen main film tapi susah juga ya...karena aku orang japan.kalo masuk film Indonesia aku Gak mungkin jadi orang Indonesia.. kalo film japan susah juga karena aku tidak terkenal di japanHahahahah..kapan bisa main film lagi ya?hahahahaha
    I wanna play in movie but it's no easy isn't it? perhaps cuz I'm a Japanese. If I play in Indonesian film I couldn't play as an Indonesian while in Japan it's difficult too as I'm no famous in Japan hahaha. When will I return playing in a movie ? lol

Haruka Nakagawa 仲川遥香‏@Haruka_NKGW10Aug 2
    みんなに知ってもらいたいのは世界に出るのってそれだけ大変な事なんです。日本以外の国で有名になっても難しいことはたくさんあるんです。私そんな事を思いながらもお6年インドネシアにいるんだなってふと思ったんです。時間が経つのは早いですよね。ディーンフジオカさんみたいに私もいつか。。。
    What I want everyone to know is that it is hard to get out into the world. There are many things that are difficult to become famous in countries other than Japan. I thought about such a thing, but it occurred to me that I was in Indonesia six years. Time passes so fast, isn't it? Dean, I'm just like Mr. Fuji, sometime.

Haruka's got some thought here
    Haruka Nakagawa 仲川遥香‏@Haruka_NKGW10Aug 2
    でも一つ言えるのは日本を飛び出してみて良かったです!だって日本にいたら学べなかったことがたくさん学べたから。今はグローバルの時代!英語ができて当たり前。そんな中日本人はあまり外の国に出たがらない。留学って大変だけどでもやってみると楽しいですよ。留学したいって子一歩踏み出してみて!
    But one thing I can say is that it was good to jump out the Japan! Because I learned a lot of things I couldn't learn Japan. Now is the age of global! It is natural to be able to speak English. Japanese people do not want to go out to the outside country so much. It's hard to study abroad but it's fun to try. Let's step forward to study abroad!
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
    What I see potential is a biopic/Haruka's biography film :approve: . It will be very very interesting.

Another Noboribetsu Date, Hokkaido shot.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Initalkshow August 10 episode Haruka told she likes to swim as her recent sport. So that’s behind her body shape. We can see it in Oronamin C tvcm.
    Well, although it’s good for Haruka's health, I’m no fan of woman's "athletic" body figure as result of intensive swimming. I was upset with Nabilah's shape. Swimming will make a typical body shape and will never return to natural slim but permanently muscled. In latest tweet other jkt memba Anin also told she swimmed as physical training.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1