1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    But, for real, I was trying to stop talking about IkuMai. And you brought it up again! LOL! One thing about being a fan of the best girl is that you'll have to put up with the pairings. LOL!

2. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I didn’t realize :lol::lol::lol:
    I should stop for now :lol:
    Yes, Ikuchan is really the best girl.. but honestly, I pair up Ikuchan to anyone in Nogi because she is really shippable. It’s just that more with Ikumai. Usually it really depends on the situation or who she is having moments at the moment lol

3. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Let's use spoiler for Ikumai from now on lol
    Ikuchan is weird lol outgoing and sociable, so I think she goes well with almost everyone
    And for me the charming point about Ikumai is the reverse roles they are acting around each other. Maiyan is 4 years older and always talks about how she wants to make Ikuchan her lil' sister, but she's the one who being spoiled when they're together, Ikuchan is the protective one [hehe] both of them are high tension weird so weird aidoru
    And reading the fan reports from HS event/ live is fun, they also admit that ikumai are close
    They'are craving for Ikumai unit, so we'll get a good chance to see their song in the future:banana:

Ikuchan's so busy for the 21st single :cry: well, I'll wait for the 22nd then
    Mozart's gonna end on August 18th(?), hope she'll have good rest then she'll have more time for the fall single
    The Great Comet is coming in Jan 2019, then LesMis, she'll be busy again if she still haven't announced the G word...

4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Iku! 5th BD

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ofcourse, we are not yet ready for an Ikuchan grad, but it is something we can’t avoid in the future. But sometimes, it makes me think how beautiful Ikuchan’s graduation concert might be. I mean, she is ofcourse Nogi’s very own musical genius so I’m sure theyre gonna do a tribute full with music for her if ever. Imagine them singing the songs attached to her (Kimikibuo, Nandome, her two solo songs aside from Hypothermia kiss,) while a huge orchestra is accompanying them. I might end up flooding my room with tears :lol:

6. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Hey, I didn't even say anything. [hehe]
    Yes, yes, I fully understand. :approve:
    Anyway, a gif of Ikuchan.
    It's too cute, so here it is.
    Ikuchan is eagerly awaiting something. [hehe]

My Video294.gif

The reaction before is even better than that after.
    Water bomb fights are so fun.

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It will cause an earthquake in Japan with the collective Nogi wota jumping for joy and squeeing!

It is coming. Like taxes and death, it is inevitable. LOL!

I am hoping that for Ikuta's graduation she just goes.. "Sayonara! I've got a musical to do! No time for grad concerts... buy my CD!" Like she gets too busy and has to drop out.

8. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Fans might burn down the building of SMJ if they wont find a way to give her a grad concert. LOL

9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Ikuchan is gonna perform in Yamazaki Ikusaburo concert 「山崎育三郎の I AM 1936」 presents 「THIS IS IKU」.
    Will be held at Tokyo International Forum Hall A on October 13.
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1780824

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    LOL
    I wonder if staffs let her do that, and the fan'll go berserk too ,though I wanna see that scenario
    Imagine it goes " Breaking News: Chaos in front of SMJ building, Nogizaka46 fans demand justice for Ikuta Erika"

On a serious note, fan'll be disappointed and I think she treasure her fan to not doing that, so even though I've prepared for her grad but as long as she doesn't have time to hold a proper concert, it's still safe :cute:

W-Iku!! I'm glad she has so many nice senpais~

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Iku grad concert in okinawa,under the sea , scuba diving :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I, for one, will be a wreck if she doesn't get a grad concert... and if Maiyan has already graduated I am sure she'll come back for it once more with the IkuMai (meh LOL!).

I am looking forward to that encore send off of
    Anata no tame ni hikitai which will make me bawl my eyes out because it will be so beautiful!

Anyway, while we still have her, enjoy her brilliance...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Who is this?
    Di2Gct0XgAAW_Xa.jpeg Di2GhQwWwAEIjzI.jpeg

Almost didnt recognize her...

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Ikuchan with some singers at FNS
    6205dcd1.jpg af6cd543.jpg

16. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Iku!
    Do ha Dorky na Ikuta

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  17. minilin1258

minilin1258 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ahhhh watching Nandome no Aozoraka? from the 5th BD concert makes me wonder if Ikuchan will ever get to be center again (aside from graduation single which hopefully won't happen soon), it's been four years since Nandome. Nowadays it's almost always Maiyan, Nachan, or Asurin. Don't get me wrong I totally love the three of them and think they're perfectly suitable. But I've know Nogizaka before and I never fell so madly in love with the group until I've watched Ikuchan & the 10th single. Everything about her, especially her voice, was so captivating and I really hope to see her in that position again. I know some people are saying it's because of her solo musical career but she's only got Mozart in 2018... Anyways, Ikuchan fighting! Will wait for the day she becomes center again >_<

• Like Like x 1
  18. Alexandra

Alexandra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  19. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Next year she will be busier I’m sure with her musical schedules since she already had two musicals for next year as she will also return to les mis for 2019. It looks like she can actually have another autumn/winter single centership for this year once she is done with Mozart. The only problem is that (again) many are expecting Maiyan to announce her graduation during the summer tour this year (probably on the last day). And if that will be true (with the usual pattern) she might have the next single as her grad single (though I am wishing Maiyan to stay longer) and because of that, maybe another year (assuming we include 2019 because of her musical scheds so far) skipping an Ikuchan center single. We might get another one maybe on the last part of 2019 or 2020. But like what every one else is hoping, whenever that next centership will be, I hope it will not be her grad single already. If that would be the case, I will forever feel the regret that the management didn’t really utilized Ikuchan well.
    Though I have also thought that it makes Ikuchan more special. It makes you feel that she is a rare gem. She bave been in the front many times, but mostly it is to suppor the center. When Ashu became very popular (since the management pushed her more), it has been Maiyan, Naachan, and Ashu at the front. But even if that is the front that the management have been pushing, but remember Synchronicity, fans gone crazy when the only three left: MaiIkuNaa. I think my twitter TL explode. LOL I have witnessed a lot of senbatsu announcement, but that once was so intense. The three of them looked so powerful together in the front. Maybe Ikoma have chosen not to have a grad single which I don’t really believe because I still believe that the reason it was three of them in front is that the management needs to have a really good sale for 20th single since it would be the single after they were awarded that biggest award for singers for the year 2017. And like what I said, the management may sometimes makes us feel like Ikuchan is not being utilized well in the group, but if we really think about it, it made her more precious. I’m sure they wouldn’t have called her in public “The greatest treasure” without really treasuring her. :)

Ohnygahd. I’m so sorry for the long post T.T

• Like Like x 3
  20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @Ikutafan don't worry about the length. As long as you make good points its alright.

I'm not sure of her schedule, but for me it makes sense to give her the winter song as it, if its good, can be sung at Kouhaku. We all know that Nandome would've been their first song at Kouhaku. It's too good. It's Nogi's best. (Like, for real, Sayonara no Imi or Hadashide summer the best? Whatevs, people of Japan, whatevs.) And the past few years she didn't get it. I am waiting patiently. The next single may be it!

I doubt Maiyan is gonna announce graduation this year. I think she's staying until the Olympic year so that she can launch herself as the representative beauty of Japan just before the Games. She'll disappointment and prove me wrong, but that's my guesstimate....

So the path is clear to the next single being an Ikuta solo center. Winter song here we come!!

IMO, I think management is utilizing Ikuta very well. She may not be center/front line, but when she gets there its plain awesome. Her voice is very clear and recognizable. I find it the best part when she gets song lines that pop -- Nigemizu and ItsuDeki being great examples. She strengthens the group by being a solid, strong voice amongst the members. That's what we'll miss when she's graduated. Second and Third Gens don't have a member with that distinct voice. (Misa's is comparable to Ikuta's but to a lesser extent. Misa-senpai makes me squee whenever she gets some good lines -- Igai Break and Kyuushamen being great examples.)

Also, when you're the best girl, you know it and don't have to have it pointed out all the time. Ikuta is Nogi's best girl (also Japan's). No need to flaunt it.

So, in summary, I'm looking forward to her next center which will be the last single of 2018.

• Like Like x 3