1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shiroma Miru (Mirurun) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I have been thinking the same thing. I can't figure out anything else than maybe her fans (got to admit that myself too) relied too much that the overall votes wouldn't be so high this year
    now that Sasshi and Mayu are gone. Also maybe people thought that former Sayanee-voters would've given their vote/s to Miru. Oh and hako-oshis too.

There we're so many surprise names like NakoMiku, with their votes +50,000 which is higher than Miru's total last year so that came as shocker to all Miru-fans too.
    So as a conclusion I think that fans thought they wouldn't have to vote that much to get Miru into Senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    But I don't think there was any Miru fans who genuinely thought Sayanee's votes would be given to her. I can see why that would happen last year when Sayanee didn't participate, but this year? I don't think Miru fans should have relied on those votes again, if they did (which i doubt). It seemed like she expected to drop as well though.. NakoMiku's votes were entirely by Sasshi's influence lol.

I just wish for a better rank for Miru next year, I'll give her more votes <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Thank you @minaeshi :flower: <3

Well I didn't think that neither, I just thought that it might've been a possible reason. So hard to say what went wrong this year. Oh and maybe some Miru-oshis thought that some votes last year came
    from Sayanee-oshis? Just a wild thought that crossed my mind lol :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Heads up to Miru oshis, but do check out Produce 48 episode two where Miru finally gets her spotlight on the show. A decent amount of things happen for her so do check it out.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

:inlove: Miru's individual cam

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  6. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

The comments made me so happy <3 [hehe]

"Miru should've been the center, this song suits her a lot"
    "Miruu.. i need fancam from miru Mnet.. Mnet why miru has little screen time in this mv?"
    "OMG MIRU... she's so beautiful and sexy. Let's everyone vote her to make her debut in Korea"
    "OK BUT I KEEP REPEATING WHEN MIRU WAS IN THE CENTRE"

• Like Like x 2
  8. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    i dont think ive posted in here ever before but i do want to show appreciation for all the work you put in compiling miru stuff here and there for people on S48! Keep up the good work!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

A thousand thanks, this really made my day! :flower:

I also love your event reports, they are so enjoyable to read. <3

10. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

• Like Like x 5
  11. Rukuya

Rukuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Now that Sayanee is graduating, I think that Miru really has no more desire to continue Produce48. Her debuting would mean changes in management pushes dosen't it?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

12. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    She's next in line to take over the NMB Ace spot. It'd be the smart move to be ready for that ASAP

13. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Miru-update time! <3

DjFGSWWUYAItfE7.jpg

Mirurun's outfits from handshake events. She thanks everyone for kinds words :flower:

DiqlTIhU0AATKKW.jpg DiqlTIhU0AEaosz.jpg DiqlTIhV4AAgmLW.jpg DiqlTIiVMAAGG5S.jpg
    Ditl_AHUYAAWp7h.jpg Ditl_AHVMAE9TrX.jpg Ditl_AIVQAEHni4.jpg Ditl_AXUYAAim9S.jpg
    DjMqTSaUUAAe_pb.jpg DjMqTScU4AANJsF.jpg DjMqTScUUAArZrq.jpg DjMqTSfUUAAPR7I.jpg

Apparently Mirurun is completely addicted to Gossip Girl the american drama series :p

DiiBbDdVAAIs1Y2.jpg DiWBPtEUEAAWnhz.jpg

Pictures before and after Showroom.

Diim0LUVAAEFnXG.jpg
    DijlrrVUEAEbSB-.jpg DijlrrVU8AIt5fz.jpg

Short video from Gimpo airport

DjrBcuZUwAEAhpz.jpg DjrBfoWVAAAsAVt.jpg DjrBiCDVAAAk9Lu.jpg DjrBnloUYAA01gk.jpg DjxGzT2XgAIdBPQ.jpg DjxGzTiWsAE2cLK.jpg

Miru showing her make-up technique - Awesome! Video from bis's channel.

Shiroma Miru will be the cover of Bessatsu Young Champion, released on 7th of August.

b-young-champion-2018-september-cover.jpg

Mirurun and Sayanee <3<3<3

"Once I didn't remember the dance and I started crying, Sayanee came and said " It's okay. You can!"
    "Saya-sister is so cool" :inlove:

Djk5tlbVsAAM99G.jpg Djk5tlYVsAE-fo3.jpg Djk5tlZV4AUPoY5.jpg

Title says it [hehe]

"Good morning! Today I woke up early, it will be a long day. I will do my best!"

Djx9jMGUUAElx8O.jpg

Her Instagram has new pictures (as always) remember to check it out @shiro36run

• Like Like x 3
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ and then her next tweet, which came 17 hours later, said it was time for her to sleep :blink:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Came here to say I've been a fan of Mirurun since NMB's management started pushing her. She's a good performer and can easily pull off sexy and cute concepts. She honestly gives me Milky vibes and I love it.

She's one of my faves on PD48 and I'd love to see her among the final 12. I hope voters don't turn away from her because of the whole Instagram unfollowing "controversy," but now that Sayanee is graduating I'm not worried about her even if she doesn't make the final cut. I know she still has her place as NMB's next ace practically in the bag and I can't wait. I'm bitter about Sayanee graduating, but knowing I'll get to see more Miru cheers me up a lot.

• Like Like x 2
  16. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Miru fancam of Rollin Rollin up on youtube :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  17. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    ^ That's not fancam though, but an entirely official recording.

How long until two worlds she is currently at will settle? Single's announcement shouldn't be that far, if there will be one in October at all.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rukuya

Rukuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Mirurun didn't make the final p48 lineup, but I can't tell you how happy I am for her. Time to take over NMB!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    How she can dropped from 8 to 20?!!!!!! Im not upset because shes not debut but i shocked her rank dropped so much . I thought her rank would be 15 or 16 , not 20 :rant:She is talented and have that visual :rant: . Btw i dont know whether she will becoming the new center of nmb because shes from 1st gen so i dont thing she will get push heavily and her ssk rank also drop .thats why i think it will be great if she make it . But yeah she should stay with nmb since sayanee are graduating soon:cry2:

20. Rukuya

Rukuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Knetz, plus since it was the final round they might have switched to their favorite since people might have been voting for her just because.