1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    oh cool , a pathetic opinion towards loyal fans in japan which had spent lot of money , times , etc and met her for a very long times and obviously majority of them doesnt like the "skipping HS-things" but coming from you who's idk ever involved regularly on the HS events itself or not.

nobody in here who support P48 had ever said everyone who didnt support P48 shouldnt be sakura fans. also , me as one who didnt support this show 100% never wished her to failed / go home quickly even tho i'm almost done with this bs show if the 1,5 exclusive contracts was truly exists. least , i'd never think i would hate her even on any circumstances in the near future.

watch your words and opinion , polite words only doesnt make you look smart if you cant think in different situation/condition.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sakura covering Blackpink is the best event of the century.

I really can't wait, I don't care if it sucks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    I think her new hair is taking the spotlight away from whatever her performance will be lol. Most of the spoiler fan accounts say it was fairly good (not spectacular but okay) -- and yes there are a few supposed fan accounts that say she was terrible although these seem to be coming from haters. Although supposedly it's kim doah that shined in her group.

I'm kinda concerned about her week 1 ranking. Hopefully it won't be lower than 5 although it would be great if she remained at 4.

I think you're just looking at this from a different perspective. As sasshi said, there's the type of fan that primarily enjoys going to events and if sakura's not there, what happens is they lose interest not in sakura, but in akb/hkt itself. And for most people, it's not about touching her hand, it's more about meeting and interacting with sakura. Many people also attempt to win tickets in different time slots so they meet her multiple times during the event so it's a bit more than the "short amount of time" you're thinking of. .

And if you enjoy watching her in concerts, performances, showroom, etc., it's like taking that away and replacing it with some other activity that you don't follow. For example, let's say they take her out of every activity that you can watch and instead put her in radio shows, are you still going to "like her as a person?" Or using myself as an example, I don't really follow/like stages and showroom (because I can hardly understand anything being said) and if they take her out of senbatsu, singles, lead roles, etc. and make her do primarily stages and showroom, then even if I still like her a lot, I just won't be able to follow her in those activities. Lastly, for fans that primarily watch her from a computer, nothing much is being taken away. But for those that go to events, something very important to them is being taken away so there is greater disappointment. And many of these people have been providing a lot of the tangible support that sakura receives so they are pretty heavily invested in sakura to simply be labeled as not being loyal or not "liking her as a person."

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Well I wish I could even dream of going to a handshake event, but Saku-chan would have graduated already by the time I finish college.
    The only thing I can do is support her from afar and on sns. I cannot even buy her merch...But I've been following her for 3 years now and she's helped me go through difficult times especially these past few months.

I guess as the previous post said it's different for each person. Taking away handshake events from people who primarily follow Saku-chan this way has more impact than for someone like me. Just as taking away live streaming and YT videos would have more impact on itl fans. It's a matter of where you are and what you can do.
    But I think it's great that 48/46g idols have this versatility of content.

Btw Saku-chan's hair was HOT yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I get what you’re saying. I just feel like people aren’t seeing how important this is to Sakura. She wouldn’t miss these events if she thought P48 wasn’t a great opportunity.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's not the hold hand part that is worth the money but the private conversation you have with your oshi is precious because of the memory that is shared together in that space and time.

Tbh I don't remember or cared too much about the handshake experience but I remember the conversation and smile of existence that your oshi is standing right in front of you makes your life rejuvenated again.

No one just go the events just to touch their hands.

And I know some fans are actually too busy to follow stalk them daily on SNS or program shows, concerts and stuff etc. So the only option for them is to go to handshake events (on weekends) and catch up with their oshi and comrades.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think her fans at least understand this. One thing I know for sure about Saku-chan is that she's always desperately trying to prove herself. She's constantly out there trying new things and putting herself in risky situations. She knows her weaknesses better than anyone else but she still gives her all. And this is something I admire about her.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

You never know, things might change and it'll be good if it's still possible to see her if that happens. It's a really great experience.

I think one difference is that sakura's success in 48group is achieved together by fans and sakura -- fans directly support sakura (buy HS, give her high rank in ssk, attend her shows, watch her showroom, etc.) and sakura gives back by doing well with the opportunities she's given. There's some sort of bond with the fans in her journey to success. On the other hand, PD48 seems like a solo journey for sakura. I think everyone wishes her well but not everyone will be able to support this new activity especially if it goes in a direction that fans don't necessarily like or approve of.

Edit: so sakuchan was out the last 3 slots of yesterday's HS and out for the one today due to poor health. I hope she starts feeling better!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    • Old Old x 1
  9. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    then i hope to see her in the next SSK, its time to give it her all, its going to be boring without her entering

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She already announced this year was the last

• Old Old x 1
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    There was a lot of "depending on circumstances" in a number of comments she has made of 2018 being her last SSK.

So, yeah. Won't be surprised either way.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So you think she pulling the Miichan eh

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No. Miichan clearly stated she would sit-out future SSKs. Only to reapply the next year, for several years now.

Unlike what many haters think, Sakuratan is a smart cookie. She knows management has pressured other members to stay in SSK in the past (Sayanee, Mayuyu, ect.ect.ect.) She was just hedging her bets, saying she would like to not do the event anymore, but leaving the possibility that she may get talked into it next year.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Produce48 says hi

• Old Old x 1
  15. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    uh what about it?

• Old Old x 1
  16. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    she's likely to be on the final group and its likely she'll be prohibited to be allowed to participate in SSK,

unless the final group is counted as a sister group and we have another world SSK

• Creative Creative x 2
  17. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    isn't that contract thing just a rumor?

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Rumored leak. There is no substance behind the claim so far.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Holy HELL :nosebleed:

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls