1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Baby, why ;___;

She was gearing for it for some time already, and she's solid enough to stand on her own and then some more... She might feel like she's ready to fly. I'm really sad but I know she will be happy this way ;___; I wish her the best

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Maybe they can be her support band if she's going a soloist or she can just ask them to make a band with her a vocalist if she wants to make a band lol.

I think everyone knows what she should be now, a musician. Kind of music she plays can be pop punk or powerpop though people who are lazy to research may consider it as just J-rock lol.

But if she has other jobs such as acting job there would be good too of she wants.

3. yukochan

yukochan Kenkyuusei

Does Sasshi no longer participate in HS? Sorry relatively new fan here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Old Old x 1
  4. Rukuya

Rukuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Sasshi has a busy schedule and is only able to do a few slots.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. onego123

onego123 Member

My biggest concern is NMB's contract with Yoshimoto. Even though Yoshimoto claims they don't enforce it Rina Kondo, and Miyuki Watanabe didn't work for 2 years. :|

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Sasshi still participates, but she rarely sells out completely, and has never been close to Sayanee's level. Sakura is the closest, followed by Naachan and Yuiyui.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    hello i'm a casual fan but i'm really worried about this one too, but i hope yoshimoto can understand sayanee's impact to general public.

8. REM-207

REM-207 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yoshidaakari
    that's only if you leave yoshimoto , not nmb itself , milki left yoshimoto that's why she didn't work for 2 years , riripon left nmb last year and she never stoped working beacuse she's still in yoshimoto, as long as sayanee doesn't leave yoshimoto there is no reason for her to disaper for 2 years

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    she's been ready for awhile now. And she's really invested into her solo work so look forward to more albums and tours honestly. Her solo work is great and now she can focus on it entirely. I really look forward to it tbh; she's impressed me so much already.

NMB is of course losing a fantastic member nonetheless and NMB will be a little different, but it's about time I think.

• Like Like x 3
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Riripon and Sayanee are under Showtitle, a subsidiary to Yoshimoto. Sayanee will most likely continue to release albums within that company for the first year or so simply for comfort and loyalties. If she then decides to switch companies they won't stop her. Also, cmiiw but didn't they stop doing the whole 2-year industry ban recently? It would look incredibly bad for the company if Sayanee fades into obscurity after graduating from NMB and people will call them out for it, so they would most likely try to avoid that.

11. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    totally expected. she seems very "out" of idol stuff for the last 2 years or so. on one hand, I'm happy for her.. I do feel 48 are holding her back as an artist/musician. But on the other hand, she IS nmb48 and she is one of the more familiar faces in AKB. So, it's gonna be hard. I'm also glad that she tried to "phase" out her presence (not joining SSK, letting Miru and akarin take the spotlight etc) instead of just leaving everything right away.

48 better give her the single, center, concert, event everything she needs/wants and deserves for her last single.

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

only after Rola sued some other agency for the same thing and won in court. And then Milky showed her contract to Bunshun.

13. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I thought that only applied to Rola (since she's a much bigger name than Milky/Sayanne).. no?

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My memory is that Yoshimoto announced that their new contracts do not contain the "2 year no-compete" clause. It might be hard for them to then try to enforce it on an old contract, given the court's decision on Rola.

15. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Which means their OLD contracts would still be valid? I mean, yeah it''ll hard to enforce the old contracts but this is still Japan, if some C or B list idol like Miyuki wants to fight it, she'll be blacklisted. I still believe this is the case. Rola was just an exception since she works in Hollywood and stuff, she was able to make the noise and got what she wanted (rightfully so)

Then again Sayanne is one of the popular talents, maybe they treat her differently?

16. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Oh my , I can't believe it at first, I rarely follow 48G nowadays the only one keeping me in this fandom is sayanee as last and only oshimen I have
    But good luck for you queen

• Like Like x 1
  17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Sayaka is the lynchpin of Showtitle. There's no way they're going to let her go and she has given zero indication that she will be leaving. There's been so much misinformation about the 2-year thing that I hope people would just stop commenting on it especially with regards to members who will not leave Yoshimoto like Sayaka.

18. southeastasian

southeastasian Kenkyuusei

It'll be no different from disbanding NMB48, it did eventually became a group built around Sayaka

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I remember that the new contract would be applied for 3rd gen draftees and 6th gen, but the remaining member can negoitate with the management to lift out the "2-year-ban".

My guess is Sayaka will stay with Yoshimoto/Showtitle, despite there's good (music) agency. Maybe she will stay there for at least 2 years, then she moves to other agency.
    Plottwist is she moves to roundcell so SayaMilky shipper can rejoice :awesome:

Anyway, you can discuss about her graduation here: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/yamamoto-sayaka-graduation-announcement.22312/

20. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Sayanee became my top fave after Takamina left, and while I'm sad to see her go, I'm also excited to see her fully devoted to her solo career! I'm also excited to see what her grad dress is going to look like and I'm assuming her grad concert is going to be amazing. :blush: