1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Even so, this is another chance to climb back. I want to be optimistic that she can do it if she focuses on herself more.

2. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    What a result.

Now please can someone make a list who survived eliminations in every concept song so we can guess the drama for the next episode?

3. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    This is more mess than season 2. I mean, FIVE FIRST TOP 12 GIRLS ARE THROWN OUT OMG

Anyway, the rest of 48G girls ranking
    #34 Kojimako
    #37 Chiyori
    #38 Tomu
    #39 Satomina
    #40 Sahoo
    #41 Noepii
    #42 Naamin
    #45 Bibian
    #49 Mirun
    #52 Aoitan
    (not ranked) Jurina
    #31 Go Yujin
    #32 Seo Eunchae
    #33 Erii
    #34 Kojimako
    #35 Yoon Haeseol
    #36 Bae Eunyeong
    #37 Chiyori
    #38 Tomu
    #39 Satomina
    #40 Sahoo
    #41 Noepii
    #42 Naamin
    #43 Kim Sohee
    #44 Kim Minseo
    #45 Bibian
    #46 Kim Hyuna
    #47 Kim Sooyoon
    #48 Lee Haeun
    #49 Mirun
    #50 Kim Choyeon
    #51 Lee Yoojeong
    #52 Aoitan
    #53 Park Minji
    #54 Yoo Minyeong
    #55 Park Seoyeong
    #56 Wang Ke
    #57 Jo Gahyeon
    (-) Jurina

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  4. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I agree. 3 Japanese trainees is very probable. 4 would be very optimistic I think.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The swing shows at they didnt attract alot of fans this season, they probably have more casual viewer:fans ratio compared to the past 2 seasons

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

Isn't it 2 pick from now?

I'm quite happy though. Only Minyoung didn't make it and I expected her, DoAh and BananaNay be out by now.... Miyu will rise again hopefully a no one from my picks will drop (Let's be optimistic, at least the 1st day)

7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Have to say goodbye to my fav K-trainee. Bye general Bae, thank you for saving your team mates by single handed creating the choreography in the previous performance. :cry::cry::cry:

Kang-chan rank 3 tho. wow. And Minami's rank also not that bad. Really like the dynamics of these two and the rest of BBY2.

Thank god Miyu survive another day. For now it is 2 pick? Now this is going to get even uglier.

Choi Yena please climb back....

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Or there were just a ton of oshihens after the position evaluation.

9. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    1. Jang Wonyoung (+2)
    2. Yabuki Nako (+5)
    3. Kang Hyewon (+22)
    4. Ahn Yujin (-2)
    5. Kwon Eunbi (-)
    6. Kim Minju (+9)
    7. Miyawaki Sakura (-3)
    8. Lee Kaeun (-7)
    9. Han Chowon (+38)
    10. Jo Yuri (+9)
    11. Heo Yunjin (+11)
    12. Honda Hitomi (-)
    13. Shiroma Miru (+3)
    14. Wang Yiren (-6)
    15. Kim Chaewon (+13)
    16. Choi Yena (-7)
    17. Lee Chaeyeon (-7)
    18. Park Haeyoon (+25)
    19. Lee Sian (+4)
    20. Takahashi Juri (-2)
    21. Kim Nayoung (+17)
    22. Shitao Miu (+14)
    23. Kim Doah (+11)
    24. Kim Sihyun (-4)
    25. Murase Sae (+15)
    26. Jang Gyuri (-9)
    27. Miyazaki Miho (-6)
    28. Goto Moe (-22)
    29. Na Goeun (-)
    30. Takeuchi Miyu (-19)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  10. Shitsuren

Shitsuren Kenkyuusei

My heart broke for Noe and Chori tbh :cry: They'll go back to being "just" the variety members and at least with Chori, we got a look at how she thinks of herself as not good enough and ugh. My heart.

I'm glad Miyu barely made it! Though she totally broke down after being called last, didn't even manage to sit in her chair. Who was it that went with her? Myao? I'm a little bitter over Nako making a huge jump in popularity after hitting a note once and getting lots of screentime as a reward while Miyu is just not getting anything. There's not even a real correlation, I know, but I'm just bitter :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 13
  11. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    So it's down to 2 picks. Eager to see how drastic the changes will be.

Wait?!!! Hyewon is in?!! Omfg!! Yes!! My stream died after Sakura was called. It started back with Nako and Wonyoung

12. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    what a fucking joke,haha :fp:
    i'm so mad for jpn girls,for all the shit knetz give them,they vote two boring visual(may be i'm bias) fuck mnet

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. plomeplome

Yep its 2, I read it wrong

14. xPLyRGz48

xPLyRGz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lai Guanlin had the same situation and I hope that she will rise in the future (miyu).

For all of the Jtrainees that got eliminated, I hope that they will use this experience to grow and apply it to their 48 life.

• Like Like x 2
  15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Wow that ranking was pretty shocking in a lot of ways. Lots of shakeups in the Top 12.

First, I have to say that mNet really did succeed in sabotaging the j-trainees by basically not showing them in episode 6. I'm positive Mako could have made it if she had gotten a little bit of focus, but she was almost cut out. Chiyori probably had a chance too if her group was shown in episode 6 instead of 7. There are now only 3 Japanese girls in the top 12 (down from 5) and many of the remaining Japanese girls in the top 30 are almost at the bottom. At this rate only Nako and Sakura will make the final group, unless they give Hii-chan some focus to keep her in as well.

Second, I do not get the Hyewon hype at all. Yeah, she's pretty and she seems nice. But she can't rap. At all. She's completely expressionless in both her face and her vocal tone. It seems the Korean voters are easily swayed by editing and all the focus she got, because if they were voting based on performance she'd be nowhere near the top 30, much less the top 3.

I am very happy about Park Haeyoon's rise and Kim Nayoung making the cut. They both were exceptional in Meri Kuri. Nako at number 2, well, I can't really complain about that. Also happy Miu went up enough to stay in.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. glsone

glsone Member

There's no way Nako looking like a complete sweetheart handing over her center position to someone else didn't entice a lot of votes too.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    1st week performance makes a huge difference

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. plomeplome

Its different, Miyu nearly got eliminated when its still 12 pick while Guanlin's drop is caused by the change from 11 pick to 2 pick. Its gonna be much more difficult for Miyu to rise than Guanlin (whose fans basically got too confident in his ranking (#2) and use their only 2votes to save their 2nd and 3rd picks)

• Agree Agree x 6
  19. Shitsuren

Shitsuren Kenkyuusei

I know, that scene made me like her a whole lot more, too (I'm weak to edits)... what I'm mad about is that Miyu could've handed over her inner organs or whatever and we wouldn't ever know because they never give her screentime. :(

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  20. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Chaeyon is the most talented member in this competition, and she was dropped for Minju? I've lost interest in this show. Jo Yuri and Hitomi in top 12 and Jang Wonyoung/Yabuki Nako at ranks 1 and 2 are the only redeeming qualities of this episode.

I can't understand what level of deaf one has to be to think that Hyewon's rap was anywhere near Minyoung's... and yet Hyewon is at 3 and Minyoung is out. This show is a joke at this point.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1