1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 7th [Ambivalent] (2018/08/15)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 5, 2018.

1. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Uhm guys...i noticed that till now the songs that have been released of this single... The song titles are literally English.. And after hearing Student Dance for two to three days i seem to dislike it ... The lyrics is uh.. As most here are saying.. Doesn't seem like what keyaki does.. I mean most of the coupling songs are awesome..:( what are your opinions about the other songs that are yet to released or aired?

2. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    goodbye imaizumi :(

3. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    i don't know if anyone here knows about it but, Zuumin just announced her graduation from the group. Ambivalent is her last single and will not participate at an upcoming event.

4. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I am gonna cry silently for now..:cry2:
    :cry2:Zuumin!

5. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
  6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Zuumin T_T

I'll miss your 'happy aura' in kanji team. I'll miss your smile and your voice. I can't believe she's the one who initiates the graduation history in Keyakizaka.

And: Goodbye, Yuichanzu unit :(

• Like Like x 2
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've put my reaction to Zumiko's decision over in her thread.

Room 302 is the Habu-Pon duet. Just the kind of music I find bland and uninvolving, unfortunately. However, I spent yesterday afternoon listening to Student Dance, Ambivalent, Happy Aura, I'm Out (and Tricycle, the Memi-Mirei duet from the Hiragana album) and ended up loving them all. Including Student Dance. So perhaps listening more will bring me around on Room 302, as well.

Aki-P is no stranger to lyrics that people consider immoral. I can't find the info right now, but there was a controversy a couple of years ago about a song by another group of his that talked about not doing school work and just having fun. The answer then, as now, is that these are things many high school students are interested in and moved by, so not only are they likely to be popular, but it's good to bring them out into the open. I'm not really on either side of that argument. I'm not sure whether the lyrics are a problem or not, in Japanese society.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

LOL you mean HKT48's "Einstein Yori Dianna Agron"? The lyrics to that song were so terrible it was almost like it was a parody of itself. The theme of the song wasn't about not doing school work and just having fun, it was that its not necessary for girls to be intelligent and that being cute and being loved by a man is all that matters. Lyrics: http://stage48.net/studio48/einsteinyoridiannaagron.html
    The most confusing thing is why they had to drag Dianna Agron into the song. She's been an activist for women's rights and other causes.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

Yup...there are some girls in Japan and all over the world who think like that. I remember Aki-P saying once that he talks to the idols to get ideas on what girls feel and act in school or life in general so he can write lyrics that relate. I'm not sure if he believes what he writes, you would have to ask him. But he has been pretty successful despite popular or moral opinions. His lyrics are meant to convey what different Japanese girls think and act in his country and sometimes its just goofy.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Don't forget about Getsuyoubi no Asa controversy.

Then again, we are also talking about a person who wrote Kinjirareta Futari, Yuuwaku no Garter, Arashi no Yoru ni wa, etc.

On the other hand, he also wrote First Rabbit, Dareka no Tame ni, RIVER, Beginner and many more.
    He's genius.
    I talk like Akimoto worshipper now. Sorry.

11. Bingo

Bingo Member

if the video does not show watch the video here

I wonder who controlled the drone?

• Like Like x 3
  12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Finally something I like from this single.

HabuPon is as expected...an odd combination lmao.

I need Sugai and Habu duet a yuri-ish song lol...like how AKB have Kinjirareta and Oshimeshi, SKE's TWO ROSES, HKT's taboo no iro and recently, Nogi's Kokoro no Monologue.

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    That's some camera work there. Probably using Auto-Pilot though. Drones these days...
    Lovely MV

14. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't like 302. It's the kind of song that gives me no emotions.

The drone work is amazing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    nice mv and decent song their voices blend well
    pon though...:omg: :inlove: :hehe:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This is getting worse than I espected
    I find the song just passable. Perhaps after Zuumin is quite hard for me to get in this right now, but the MV is really bad.
    I struggled to watch it until the end

I discovered today about the Dianna Agron song lol now I'm curious about who's the Glee fan in 48s [hehe] (our D. deserves way better songs than Aki-p's though)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

will they change the choreo or will they appointed new members to fill the vacant seat of the "21", anyway, congrat to zumin for her graduation

18. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Its been so much time now since they performed with 21 members, they are used to adapt the choreo for 18 or 19 members.

19. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    don't really have much to say about the 302 song, doubt it will grow on me either unfortunately. The setting and drone are nice though~ that drone has to be pretty small if habu leapfrogged it lol.

20. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    The MV is good, no doubt!
    I just don’t remember how the song goes..which is kinda bad since i want to like it.