[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    A page will come to an end after the audition...it makes me anxious lol.

However I'm confident about the futur "winners", when I see the numbers of inscription, the popularity of the group and the quality of Hiragana 2nd gen, we can expect to have some great talents.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm expecting Showrooms. I've seen no other aspect of any Keyakizaka audition, except for little clips of Neru auditioning. As I understand it, in the two Hiragana auditions, they selected a semi-final cut and those candidates did Showrooms. I've seen a post from someone claiming to be a candidate in the current auditions who was dropped, saying there will be Showrooms.

I'm expecting them to privately choose who they like and put them in groups before we hear the result -- hopefully largely in the group they have said they want to enter, but probably mainly according to what kind of new member management thinks each group needs. I think it could be bad all round if someone shows publicly that she wished she had got into one of the other two groups. But it could happen.

I expect some fantastic talent, since the Hiragana 2gens are so amazing. A hundred thousand candidates? At least one reportedly as young as 12? Those are things I've read. I think the call went out for candidates between 12 and 22. But I'm more than happy with who we have already, and I'm not that enthusiastic about disrupting the Keyaki groups. If they do go to senbatsu systems, it will create some terrible feelings. Even Kanji doesn't really need more members. I mean, the one who may be the worst singer in kanji is also the most popular handshake performer. Would they drop people who are good singers/dancers but not popular in handshake? They would if money talks. In mid-2016, that would have included Suzumoto....

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I disagree. Even at her lowest point she would've been above at least 6 maybe 9 candidates on popularity alone.
    Also popularity is very important but not the only important thing. Even in groups which do have some rotation.
    This is especially important in the early days where we don't know how a member's popularity will grow.
    And with Suzumoto's initial push I'd confidently say she was never in a bad position in the pecking order.

Regarding the announcement this Sunday

For everyone who hasn't seen, it's from here. (no real extra info though)
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/audition2018/

Probably accurate. The way it's worded it could just be certain members (elected members receive a "special prize" and appear before participating media) but I believe they're saying all the chosen members will be revealed on the 19th.

Just because they're listed on the site, here's the "participating media"

anan, ar, CanCam, JJ, LARME, non-no, Ray, Bijin , Mens non-no, BOMB, B.L.T, EX Taishu, FLASH Special, OVERTURE, UpToBoy, Gekkan Entame, Weekly Young Jump, Weekly Jump, Weekly Big Comic Spirits, Weekly Playboy, Nogizaka Shinbun (Nikkan Sports), and more

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

5pm Tokyo time Tuesday. I'll be watching.

@kanjo -- Yes, you're right. I'm still deeply worried about going to senbatsu, but I was just remembering my early disgust with other people's low estimation of Suzumoto. I simply did not get why she was put down by people so much. But management, as I think it often does, had good ideas in mind and stuck with them. Not that all their ideas are good, but just saying. Might it have been Suzumoto and Techi that helped lead management toward making this group emphasize dancing? Or even led them bring in Takahiro?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

"I mean, the one who may be the worst singer in kanji is also the most popular handshake performer" -> Are you referring to Mon, or perhaps Berika?

7. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Neru. Her singing came up the other day in the 7th single thread.

8. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Probably Naako. She sold out in the first round. Berika is probably a bit better than her in singing. Don't know about Suzumoto's singing though. Also Suzumoto isn't as popular in handshakes but she still sells out hers eventually.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It must be Neru. Even the other members agree she's bad at singing. And she really is. Always good HS results though.

10. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Suzumon is a decent singer, she's one of the few girls that has their mic on whenever they perform on music shows. She just never had the chance to showcase that much i guess bc its her dancing thats her best quality

• Like Like x 1
  11. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    please clarify who you mean by this since "worst singer" is kinda subjective and there's a couple of members who fits the description of popular handshake performer(who is not that great at singing)

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

more boring grav incoming I guess :rolleyes:

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    that is why many girls want to join these zaka46 groups nowadays..they want to do boring gravure rather than show-everything-i-have-so-that-lustful-men-can-rub-the-D-on-the-magazine and be happy..show less but gain more i guess..

14. glsone

glsone Member

That certainly used to be true. But these days it's more like don't show anything for free and make them buy my PB to see it. Still a lucrative business model.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

pffft as glsone said they'll do it for a photobook, meanwhile they're stinking up the regular grav mags. Btw you presume all buyers of grav are male, nice misandry there.

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol.gravure is just another word for pictorial/photoshoot. but as your 1st statement, the way u describe it as 'boring gravure', definitely u mean that kind of lewd gravure where 98% males are the buyers, not female. yeah, zaka did lewd photoshoot in their own pb but it is quite rare.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

got any official stats to back that figure up?

Given that I bought Neru and Berika's photobook I can confirm they both did many bikini shots but if you call what they did lewd then you must be pretty conservative.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

To echo @Reveen here, I own those PBs as well, in addition to Sugai's - there are bikini shots, but I think they're rather tame. To each their own I suppose.

In unrelated note - you OG/Firing Squad or BC Elite? One wonders.

19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont mean how much pages in their OWN pb they did bikini shots, but instead in how many magazines they did that and how many times in a year. anyway, im quite conservative but im not closed minded. right now, we talked about how many girls try to audition zaka46 PROBABLY because they want to do boring gravure rather than not-so-boring gravure. of course, many other reasons unknown to us.

• Like Like x 1
  20. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase