1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yireon and Heeyeon have really grown on me these past eps. I'm rooting for the See you again and 1000% teams all the way.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    haha that was Konya wa Otomari, i forgot the episode number, she was forcefully removed because she was coughing, MCs wanted her to rest, so they said the next time Megu coughs she will be removed from the show (that episode only) to rest, she coughed so they want her removed, it was funny, i had to replay that scene many times.. haha

sorry if OOT. :D

3. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Any news when the girls would be back in Korea? Hopefully it's after Liberation Day.

Miru seems to be getting a lot of heat on her Instagram post today as some sort of retaliation for those Japanese who attacked Sulli. Pettiness is the name of the game. Just because she posted on her Instagram on the day of the Memorial for Comfort Women.

I feel like this will probably be the life of the Japanese trainees who will debut. Always looking out for land mines and K-netz will magnify all the little mistakes more than ever.
    Edit:

So it seems the problem was Miru unfollowed Sulli and based on some lurking on Reddit, dispatch published an article about it.
    https://www.dispatch.co.kr/1442465

Can't read Korean though so I don't know what it says. But it's getting bigger than it should be. So Miru's the next trainee in hot water.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    not my mirurun:asdfgh: i hope this issue will not create a BIG fuss for her. i need her to represent nmb in the finale.

5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lol, back to pettiness game. And when this all started, the game was "how untalented those girls are". Now that they are kicking some as*ess, the game is about history, world war 2, or some otherthings even unrelated to the members. :^^;:

I do believe there are more "kind" fans out there who also dedicated to vote for them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    And Miru's rank goes down like Jang Moon Bok's rank. The reason why Jang Moon Bok's rank dropped because he `snapped' at Boa. Good luck, Miru.

For those who don't know, the topic of comfort women is actually, which I believed, is a sensitive topic in South Korea. Now it is on dispatch, she going to have an awful scandal, considering how much scandals Dispatch has churned out of idols dating and etc. And it always become big news in social media.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Wait when did JMB snap at Boa?

So it seems their accusation is, Miru unfollowed Sulli because she saw Sulli's post about the comfort women memorial day.

8. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    On the produce 101 S2. As you see, he didn't actually snapped. That's why there is 2 inverted commas on the word `snapped'.
    This is actually to show that it doesn't mean he snapped. He merely commented about Boa. It became very big and his rank tanked all the way to elimination. But it is a mess, overall.

The article:
    https://www.kpopmap.com/controversies-between-the-judge-and-the-participant-in-produce-101-season-2/

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    While of course I would love to have Miru in the final group, I think its not so bad if she don't since NMB would be needing all its popular members more than ever after Sayaka graduates.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

NMB has Saeppi and Chowon we good.

11. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Well, I think Koreans now are bashing Japanese contestants because they are very popular (Miu & Miru), those scandals will make their rank go down and can't debut. Koreans: "We don't care, we love drama and we like to bash them."

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    And don't forget Dispatch!!!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    "popular & Japanese" > hate them a whole life

my piece about sulli, she's so controversial~
    so.. her posting about comfort women is no surprise, like XXXtimes since i read some post about her in korean media ritenow

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  14. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

It really had to go down like this, huh. Why were they even aware she unfollowed her? It's like people were waiting to pounce no matter who it was.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Technically, shes quite tamed. Media is just obsessed with her nipples bc girl doesnt like to wear bras and she says it when she's feeling down. Other than that, go check for yourself how controversial she is before making a judgement... Spoiler alert: she ain't.
    Dont fall in the trap and become like those knetz bashing Miu and Miru right now.

But true, she would post about this issue on the day for its remembrance... anyway she did nothing wrong so why bring her up. The issue lays with knetz, not her.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I've been thinking about mnet's intentions, and who they really want in the final group, and this is what I've come up with.

For the Japanese girls, currently, I'd say Mnet...

Wants In: Sakura, Nako, Hitomi
    Maybe: Juri, Moe
    Definitely Does Not Want: Miru, Sae, Myao, Miu, Miyu

I think initially they liked Moe, but they've changed their mind. Juri got a nice little edit last time, so maybe they're warming up to her.

The Korean contestants it's a little harder to tell, but I think

Wants In: Yujin, Minju, Hyewon, Yena, Yuri, Wonyoung
    Knows they'll probably get in regardless: Kaeun, Eunbi
    Does Not Want: Nayoung, Doa, Sihyeon, Sian

And the rest are all maybes.

So mNet's ideal group may be Sakura, Nako, Hitomi, Yujin, Minju, Hyewon, Yena, Yuri, Wonyoung, Kaeun, Eunbi + one more. Honestly, I don't hate it too much, though I'd prefer the last member be another of the Japanese contestants.

17. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Moe dropped so much that I don't think she will survive the next elimination. Even if she absolutely aces this performance, there is just not enough time for people to vote enough to reverse her fortunes. It could have happened if they had showed the performances last episode, but... For this elimination, the performances are only shown so close to the voting deadline that I just don't see how it can make a difference. If they wanted her in, they would have given her screen time.

I'm hopeful for Hitomi though, and Nako should be fine. I would love Miu to make it as well.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Also, on a completely different note, it always surprises me a little bit how very sensitive Korean people (and Chinese people) still are about what Japan did during World War II. I'm not saying it wasn't bad, it definitely was, but we're several generations removed, and most of the people who were directly involved on either side are dead. For example, the average modern Japanese person doesn't dislike Americans because of Hiroshima or the occupation of Japan after the war, and the average modern American doesn't dislike Japanese people because of Pearl Harbor or the mistreatment of American POWs in Japan. In fact, most Japanese people seem to feel pretty positively towards Americans, and cross-cultural exports are very popular on both sides. American movies and fast food, Japanese sushi and pokemon. I'm not saying there still isn't a bit of tension (particularly in Okinawa where there is strong American military presence), but overall it seems like the current generations are have moved on. Similarly, I'll admit I know less about Germany, but it doesn't seem like Americans/Germans hold much animosity towards each other over the war either.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    i think a large part is the lack of responsibility taken by the japanese government about the war crimes. and bad is understating a lot of what the chinese went through i think it will be many generations before they're fully over it whether the japanese government take responsibility or not

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

no offense but i don’t think you guys are in a position to judge how koreans react to these things unless you’re korean yourself. most of us are on the outside looking in and we may not understand the animosity these countries have for one another and its only because we’re not from those countries.

there are still a lot of americans who hold resentment towards the japanese. but obviously it’s mostly the older generation. you still have a lot of americans who refuse to buy a japanese made vehicle

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 10