1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yup, sounds like that, many comments are pouring like waterfalls at neta sites, one interesting comment there was "pretty face candidate should go to nogi and special talented one go to keya", i prefer the opposite of this, so, both side can get benefit and be saved

so many funny and brilliant comment are posted including rumors and scandals:^^;:

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I watched for a while a few hours ago and became captivated by #44: smart, funny, real, slightly strange. Perfect for Keyaki, I thought. Neru even crossed my mind. When someone said she was an "imouto chara," she said: "Chara? Well, I am an imouto (younger sister)." She seemed a bit put off by being a "character" rather than a person, lol. She's 17, from Fukuoka, has done three years of drama, and seems laid-back but smart. And pretty, in a sharp but comfortable way.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I and a couple of other friends had also pegged 44 for Keyaki.

4. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

So... this is the draft right? Like 48Group's draft? So do the captains get to pick the new members or is management solely choosing them?

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm a bit uncomfortable with all the "pros and semi-pros" among the candidates (source). Would bring talent but maybe not the girl-next-door feel of a lot of Keyakis. Aki-P once said that Nogi were like girls in a French high-school, or in an art college, while Keyaki were like ordinary high-school girls trying to put on a play. I like that naturalness, personally. I'm happy that #6 from the Hiragana auditions (Suika-chan) is supposedly back, though.

The pretty #5 is apparently Nishino Saya, who was in Shoujotai for three years. She has even had an image DVD.

People have said that the roster is heavily sprinkled with Sony trainees. Like Imaizumi and Saitou Kyouko. Sounds good to me, despite my preference for natural, lol.

Popular and capable #15 is Sawano Rin (source), who is with an agency and has had jobs before. She supposedly wrote that her favorite TV program was Keyakitte, Kakenai. She said that she applied for Hiragana 2gen but was dropped at the written application. She's 21.

#43 is apparently well known for her AYA Instagram account (I can't find it).

This link is an in-progress list of all the candidates, with a bit of basic info for many of them. Is there a better list somewhere?

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Looks like management is the one that will be choosing them.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

no 56 and 5 is former idol, 22 is theatrical group, 67 is cute but already rumored to had a BF:^^;:

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont have any expectation of this joined audition....reminded me of AKB48 Group Draft Kaigi 2013 :^^;:

[​IMG]

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    no wonder i didn't find it. It's in the nogizaka section.

For the moment no star struck. I need to narrow it to those who are likely to go to kanji.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

You can find bits and pieces of some of their sessions on YouTube. I searched Sakamichi (坂道) and filtered by upload date. or you could search 坂道合同

#67 seems very cute and nice and a bit ponkotsu. She may be ponkotsu, in fact: her Twitter account got revealed after the session and although she says in it that the tweets are private, that has not stopped people reporting that she has a boyfriend. She looks like a Nogi. But this complexity sounds Keyaki, to me, lol.

#66 is pretty and adult and seems extremely capable. She's almost 17 and tall and very quick with her responses. She might be a bit scary, lol. She laughed when someone asked her what she liked to eat, like: "OMG, they really do ask that!" Nice laugh.

#71 is 12 years old, but 163cm. From Osaka. Haven't watched her Showroom, but that sounds like the possibility of a great talent forcing her way in.

Have any of them sung or danced on-screen?

#70 seems so nervous and fast-talking and apologizing all the time (not her alone). But there's something about her.... I think she could be quite beautiful, despite being a bit masculine-looking.

#54 is extremely pretty, in my opinion, and is a big Nogi fan, as well as knowing Keyaki. She did ten years of ballet. She's 19 and a 1st-year university student.

EDIT: Nagasawa Nanako has signed up to broadcast right in the middle of the auditions, at 8:10 Wednesday Night. She is possibly the weirdest (or second-weirdest) Keyaki-chan, and is both a top handshake attraction and a top Showroomer. She is also a small-scale mangaka, with a continuing space in Ribon. She can't sing very well, but has learned by hard work to dance okay. I think she's great. Hilarious. This is part of the "Naako cooking" showroom where Koike Minami rushes in to give her some salt, which Naako doesn't realize is necessary for the recipe she's cooking.

11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

candidate number 67,66,44,28, look promising something to me especially no67, 28 and 44

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    so far my favorites by far were 5 , 16, 21 , 22 ,27 and 43.

throwing tons of gifts (towers kek) to #5

and a bit to #22 #16 and #43

i hope all of them make it through

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    [hehe]
    I can't wait to welcome her lol

Anyway, after waiting for SO LONG I managed to miss their SR today. They are gonna do more SR before being picked, right?
    I'm not disappointed if Sony push their girls in... both Zuumin and Kyoko have been great, so for me, the more the merrier :D

So far, just watching their pics I'd say 9 - 25 - 37 - 54 ...and more superficial than this I can't be lol

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Winner Winner x 4
  15. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Missed the live broadcasts but will be checking out all the candidates recommended in this forum thread.

So far watched #44 and i kinda hope she gets into keyaki, she seems to have confidence with her dancing and drumming(keyaki needs a drummer [hehe])

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    #5 is adorable

17. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Its so hard to guess where they gonna be cuz we don't know what mngmt aim for.

In Kanji, do they want a quiet, simple girl like we already have or kawai/cute girls to bring some fresh blood and contrast or someone who is already good at dancing, girls around 15yo or 20yo...or maybe a mix of all that...

I just want that the mngmt choose a girl who really love the group and want to join them and not another one.

18. glsone

glsone Member

I'm going to throw some girls in that I enjoyed the streams of that I haven't seen talked about very much: 14 who is next scheduled to stream two hours from my typing this, 47 whose profile pic does not do her any justice, and my favorite so far 73. She didn't stream for very long but she was very cute and had a unique voice that I enjoyed listening to.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Don't miss out on the Chinese bilibili link posted above by @CutePanda. 75 separate broadcasts, perhaps the full set of the first day's broadcasts.

• Like Like x 1
  20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    #5 just stream on showroom in this very early morning.

she seems very good handling this kind of streaming things , no wonder for someone who had been an idol before. just my first impression instinct, she’ll be a good fisher and her visual was top notch for me

i hope can welcome her as our 4th gen. gonna check out the other candidates as well.