[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

After watching through those clips 24, 34, 35, 36 caught my attention. But I like 19 the most. Not saying it's the reason but she reminds me of one Nogi favorite. Hope she'll be part of 4th gen. Gonna watch out for her.

2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Just looking at the pics alone, #71 gives me good vibes as a future member.

3. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    This is hard. I'm not good in choosing girls (especially when they are all cute and beautiful :^O^:).

4. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Its maybe a dumb question but why are they wearing no make up or just a little ? Like N.35 she seems very natural for me ?

Maybe its just my impression idk i'm not an expert but it shocks me since the 1st girl I watched.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  5. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Yeah, I think they care about the visuals more.

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Always the same. It would seem almost narcissistic, certainly try hard, to do heavy make up for a stream from home.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

#14's Keyaki oshis are Kakizaki Memi and Nagahama Neru, so she has my attention. Seems nice. Seems pretty. Has the original Keyaki naturalness and lack of polish, but seems capable. Her Nogi oshi is Oozono Momoka. Saitama, 162cm, just turned 15.

The other thing about make-up is you have to do it right or it makes things worse. Maybe they've been warned off it. Girls with more experience using it would get an undesirable advantage that would confuse the choice: they can all learn that later. Although I think I have seen light make-up on some.

8. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    #43 is definitely Nogi material, she seems to be a former instagramer?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Also, i heard there's a lot of hype for #15? Or could it be that fans are paying extra attention to short haired constestants considering Sakamichi's preference to shorthaired girls?

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    #15 has a lot of whales. Based on point values her top contributor spent over 250,000 yen on her already.

10. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Whoa!!! That's some "scary" dedication right there.

11. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

well, let's watch them again at showroom right now, n30,37,43,34 are doing their streaming just fine, and their faces look nice :)

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

i was looking for her SR yesterday but couldn't find any, but watching her now.
    totally agree, that's one Nogi girl there, cute and beautiful...:blush:
    her and #19, i really hope they'll make it to Nogi.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    thanks for recommending 37.. she's really cute!( so far i personally think she's the cutest visually actually)
    interesting personality too lol seems to have dry humor and goes at her own pace/air-head[hehe]

15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    time like this, the small details and informations from someone like @ukifune are needed. it keeps thing interesting although bias towards keya. anyway, thanks for many info.
    since so many pretty cute girls are auditioning, i wonder if they kinda thing they could easily becomes popular model by getting in zaka group. we need pretty girls but with talent rather than plain boring faces. even 3rd gen still isnt fully blooming and utilize yet.

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

candidate n30? looks like there is some of them appeared somewhere else before, semi talent, n67 are on

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    #15 is Ikoma-chan's sister? They look similar.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm watching her RN and she is def insteresting even if young. Could easily be part of any group thought it seems her Oshi is Ashurin, so I guess her preference is towards Nogi.
    And she was saying something about Techi but I didn't understand :^^;:

What's more important during draft SR? gifts from viewers or number of viewers?

19. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

After skimming through and watching portions of all the available videos so far to get an idea of how they look and their personality, I have my guesses at last. The one top candidate that I'm most positive who will make it through the selections is no. 67, even with the possible rumors. It sounds like she wants to be in Nogizaka46, too. She has the looks and the charm when she talks, and she fits the Nogi image.

Overall, most of the candidates were very cute, and going through them is a difficult process. My original list was a bit too large, so I had to keep narrowing it down. Others I think have potential to make it are 5, 19, 44, 66, and 69.

5 - energetic and excited
    19 - reminds me of Ikuta in appearance
    44 - natural beauty
    66 - elegant beauty
    69 - has variety potential, like Takayama and Maichun

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Yeah specially with the eyes & the hair. Nose & lips though look like that of Sasaki Kumi.<3

So far very visually appealing set of recruits.
    Also, Nogi aside, It would be very interesting to see how K46 Kanji will implement their new recruits.