1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i feel very mainstream , but my pick was 5 , 15 , 41 right now.

15 seems cuter than her display pict , and also kinda attractive for me. no wonder for someone who already “little” bit famous eh ?
    5 , classic former idol , she’s my no 1 right now
    41 , her visual was my taste and her showroom is ok too.

if we would take 10~12 girl for the 4kisei , i hope they give the slot too for them who doesn’t display a pict , pretty sure can be dark horse wwww.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    I like number 5 too, it seems she still works though she streamed around 5am and said she needed to leave for work lol

3. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    no #1 seems so fun to talk with lmao :lol::rofl:
    some people say she looks like kato shiho

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    decided that #37 is my favourite and rooting for her to join whichever group really.

her hair was in ponytail in her recent show and she looked really cute, i like her voice and the way she speaks too ..sounds a bit like kobayashi yui.
    she seems smart.. but definitely a(天然)airhead[hehe] :
    when asked by viewers about her shoe size, she answered that her shoe size is 123 cm!!:shock: (meant to say 23 cm but she accidentally added 100) lol..viewers commented "123 cm?!! " GIANT!!" then she was immediately called an airhead..she strongly denies being an airhead but then shortly afterwards when asked about her eyesight she answered(she was not joking)she has perfect eyesight and her vision is 100/100 lol(she meant to say 20/20)
    and also when ask what's her hobby she answered.. "none.. what's the definition of a hobby.. i don't really get it.. i have to think about this".. .lol she's really interesting

5. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    lmao yess
    i laughing so much every time her camera drop/fall:rofl:

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

#30 for Hiragana :)

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

lot of them want to enter n46, but pls let a pretty girl come to kanji keya this time and let n46 take talented people:worthy:

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Really, best of luck for those going to Keyakizaka.
    Btw, Nogizaka have lots of talented members.
    But I get what you're saying ;)

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

n46 are indeed had lot of talented and pretty people, and we can feel the urge for them to find more replacement due to their 1st gen are at the phase of graduation, at k46, they need to focus more at kanji, and i really mean it when i say that they need a pretty one:^^;:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  10. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Is it okay to accept new members who already in an agency?? I thought they will pick ordinary girls. Why so many girls with popular background?

11. glsone

glsone Member

Happens all the time. If they weren't allowed Imaizumi, Nijika and Suzumoto wouldn't have been able to join Keyakizaka since they were with an agency already.

12. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

#67's eyes lookin like she smoked a fat bowl before the showroom started.

13. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    We need a pot smoking idol now

14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Stop acting like N46 is running out of members. In fact, b/c their 3rd gen has to many beautiful/ talented girls, they actually don't have enough senbatsu spots for everyone right now. Personal, if I could, I would like Nogi to not accept any more member.

And the reason why a lot of girls want to join Nogi is b/c they want to become exclusive models for female/ fashion magazines. This is also the answer that most high school girls around Shibuya area chose when being asked what idol group they want to join in the most and why.

15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    It's fine. Misa was idol under SME, Ikuchan was child actor, Mizuki was stage actor under Horipro.

Some theory said, Sony invite them or their agency to try the audition. If they accepted, they can change agency.

#22 is under Harvest Gekidan, a Sony sub for theater.

http://her-best.net/member.html

Pretty sure Sony seeking another potential member for stage/musical, since Nogi member already hit tons of stage/musical gigs. Ikuchan, Captain and Misa casted on Toho musical, jobs that require high bar of singing skill and acting.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I hope Sony didn't send 22 to this audition for Nogizaka because I want her in Hiragana. If Hiragana continues stage acting/dramas she would be a huge help.

I was very impressed with 67's mature response to fans worried about her past (Johnny's, boyfriends, etc.). She displayed a strong mentality and communication skills. She also raised herself up to number one.

18 is my absolute favorite. 27 is the best singer I heard.

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

stop acting like k46 has no exclusive model or can not get the chance to be a model, as long as they are beautiful, they can be picked as an exclusive model in any group they go, I think the reason is more towards admire rather than opportunity

every team has limited senbatsu lineup, of course all members can't join in, n46 3rd gen indeed pretty, but your reaction is exactly the same when their 3rd gen recruitment process being done before lol, opportunity became low, and more members are wasted, but after that, look who they found on that recruitment? yoda, yamashita, mgmt done it right, they are agency who search and managed talent, i trust them 50%

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    Obviously pretty much all these girls want to get into Nogi. I'll accept any of these girl into Keyaki as long as they aren't visibly disappointed when their hopes and dreams of getting into Nogi are crushed right before their eyes.

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm pretty sure in Keya and even in AKB, there are a lot lot lot of beautiful girls, and yet, the result? It is all about the group's image/concept.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Of course they have a chance, but 12 Nogi's members are models (mostly exclusive, some regular only) which is 1.33 models short of 1/3 members.
    No doubt girls whose primary reason for joining is to be a model will have their sights set on Nogi.

Personally, though, I believe there's so many girls who seem like they want to go to Nogi because Nogi is looking to recruit more than Keyaki is.