1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

it's just a rumor, right?, why so serious, neru name popup again, she didn't do anything tho:fp:, she look happy doing her jobs right now, did you grudge on her or something?

Don't get envy or mad just because she had alot of personal jobs offers compared to other members[hehe]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Since this is a full Sakamichi event, if members were given the chance to chose, I'd expect at least three members from each group and not just the chaptain or someone else, no matter how smart Neru is. And, frankly, I have more faith in Reika's judgment and experience than Kumi's or Sugai at this point.
    On the other hand, I agree with @Nealy07
    Since Nogi, Hira and Kanji apparently walk in three different directions, their mngmnt should chose the girls they think would fit better with the concept and plans.

3. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I dont want any member to have this power of decision, its not specifically towards Neru.

The fact that she is a money maker and she has the most outside jobs is not related, imo for choosing the futur gen of the group.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hm...
    43, 15 (I know but...I'm still wait her), 36, 37 and 24 looks interesting

5. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    So it's over. Now comes the harder part of having to wait for the results.

6. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i laughing so much watching no 64 aka 謝罪ちゃん / apology chan
    when we heard the sound of she taking a pic, she always said urusakute sumimasen awawawaaa aaaa~ sumimasen! :rofl::rofl:
    https://twitter.com/momoko_ozono7/status/1030409837794877440

after all, you have to be creative when you dont use a cam lol
    -----------
    who the hell want a screenshot time to someone who dont even show her face lol :lol:
    https://twitter.com/i_w2azk6/status/1029575211316727808
    another funny moment
    https://twitter.com/i_w2azk6/status/1030304837408239617
    https://twitter.com/ohturn_ssss/status/1030208439098605568
    https://twitter.com/ohturn_ssss/status/1030415880012713986
    i am so amazed by her, she can hold her laugh even when she is trolling that hard lol

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Already?
    I thought it would be longer.

Oh well, 18, 30, 67 and 71 are my faves. I'm very bad at watching SR in general, yet somehow they could keep my attention... on the weird side I'd keep 67... though I watched her SR for 2 minutes and she had all the kind of stuff attached to her nose :^^;: and maybe 62, but I just read her info and managed to miss her 11 hours straight SR :^^;:

8. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I think I'd follow #18 no matter where she goes. Realsound article mentions she could get a lot of female fans. That's what I thought too. She has a good figure so she could do well in women's magazines. Not a bad singer either. I'm going to be upset if she doesn't pass lol.

http://realsound.jp/tech/2018/08/post-237180.html

I don't know how much I'd follow #64 but I need her to pass too. She's adorable.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. AriAditya_

AriAditya_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    I hope #64 passed this audition.. :)
    I really enjoyed watched her showroom..
    She's very funny with all her apology thing & it's just me who thinked her voice sounds like Ranze :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Hoping for 15+ new members for Kanji Keyaki and a full turnaround into an actual senbatsu. Another 10 each for Hiragana and Nogizaka I think would work, but they don't need a new gen yet imo, though I'll never mind more members.

Only thing I'm worried about is Kanji 2nd gen being put on the back-burner like Hiragana was back in their day. Hopefully they'll be a real part of the group with senbatsu and under changing for each single.

11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

By adding members may boost HS selling, but, you need to see it like this, kanji are down to 20 with zumin gone, shida "sick", aoi is study, now, they are down to 18 people, and if there's more members are absent due for something like illness or injured again, it will becoming harder for them to keep performing on stage and maintaining their choreo lineup, that is why new recruitement are necessary needed for kanji

at hiragana side, i can only see it as preparation to seperate from keyakizaka46, their status for keyaki is mystery, and just functioning as booster to increase cd sales, that's all, they can have more song and had their own single if they be independent, sad to let them go, but it will be more sad to watching them like this

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    this kanji and hiragana thing is like a region want to separate from their country :lol:
    i hope management can find the best solution for this problem

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But Hiragana released a 28-track album this year? And has their own tour?

I mean, sure, when it comes to Keyakizaka they barely get anything in their singles (and yet sell more HS), but I feel like they are actually doing more work than Kanji, who basically disappear between single releases like they're a Kpop girl group.

Their popularity in the fandom isn't influenced by how many times they've performed in MS and whatnot, so I don't see why they'd decide to change the system.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You can't live with just that. B/c without being well known by the public, right at the moment they graduate from Hira, they will become jobless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Their resumes will not say "Keyaki fans knew of me", but:
    - Netflix show
    - Album X
    - Tour Y​
    and so on.

Again, Hiragana might not be getting much out of Keyaki singles, but they are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better off than the hundreds of idol groups that are not 48/46/H!P (and Stardust?) related.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

This line of argument comes up often but is very weak. It doesn't matter how much they get if they still don't have what they want. They aren't getting what they want out of Keyakizaka and the members are unsatisfied and so are their fans. Maybe you think they are overreacting but it has been 3 years of being jerked around.

If it's too much management should admit it and do a normal senbatsu since around half of Gana would be in any fair senbatsu.

I'd rather not get any more into this until we find out how many members Kanji is getting tomorrow. They announce the results the same day as the final examination right?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

HS popularity? gana did? more job? what job did they do? track album? which song did you think represent keyakizaka on media from 1st to 7th? "Silent Majority" "Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai""Futari Saison""Fukyōwaon""Kaze ni Fukarete mo""Glass wo Ware!""Ambivalent", all are done by kanji:)
    that is why system of senbatsu and UG are need to be brought back, so the 2rd gen can be put to the main lineup, while the declined members from the senbatsu being put to the UG, easy, similiar to nogi system, right?

Gana going independent from keyakizaka46 to gain their own name and stage, wish them luck

20. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I love No.30, 35, and 37!
    And I don't like the candidates who had have the experience in idol business which make them sophisticated:(