[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Press con version had less filter, just as @Rayan said.

As to why...well, I'm as stumped as you are.

Criticizing the management does not make you a basher. It all depends on your delivery. If you feel very strongly about it, that's ok. You do have valid points.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  2. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Some international fans are saying the MV is good... However they are disturbed with the fog like look lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

3. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

I think feedback like that is great so that it can reach the management.

• Like Like x 1
  4. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Damn. That's not good for me. Video was made for lights off/ low lights I think?

5. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Aitakatta Gustong Makita MV Rating: 7/10

Could've been 8.5/9 if not for the white washed filter.

6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The filter is what 90% of the people are talking about in the MV’s comment section and people at twitter too, I’m sure management sees this.

At this rate, a random fan might reupload the MV with better saturation like how the fans are making alternative fanmade CD covers on twitter. :^^;:

7. UnagiSushi48

UnagiSushi48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    UnagiSushi48
    I wasn’t into the weird white filter at first, but I think I like the video more after I read this comment by somebody called Lehk J on YouTube :D

Original YouTube comment:

“Siguro kaya ganto yung filter na ginamit nila ay dahil sa concept. Yung story ay tungkol sa sa isang tao na namimiss na niya at gusto niya nang makita pero parang MALABO nang magyari na makikita niya ulit yung taong yun kaya yung filter Faded or parang Malabo haha pero maganda pa rin!!!”

English translation:

“Maybe this is the filter they used because of the concept. The story is about a person that she misses and wants to see, but it’s kind of UNCLEAR that will happen and she’ll see that person again. So the filter is faded or kind of unclear haha but it’s still beautiful!”

• Like Like x 3
  8. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    they uploaded a wrong version? or maybe youtube faults?. a pretty good mv tbh, i guess it would be better if they made it that the filter will disappear and show a little bit more color from 2nd Aitakatta part onwards

and i will still question the formation but it doesnt bother me that much

• Like Like x 1
  9. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Or maybe its just myself. That I am not used to those kind of filters.

10. Irish Cabia-an

Irish Cabia-an Kenkyuusei

I think the filter is intentional ... maybe the clear version is included in the album??? They want you to buy the album to watch the HD/clear version of the music video..

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Guys watch the MV again in lowlight or lights off just like a movie. Pretty great now. Lol. 10/10

12. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    hhhmm nope, MV serves as promotional video if they want us to buy the single for better MV version, then they should've uploaded the short version instead

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Maybe the one to be shown in MYX will have less filter. They said that MYX will also release the MV exclusively.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  14. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

I take back my no Pirate rule...

Someone, anyone get that disgusting filter of of my scandalized sight!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I think no one notice this. The MV's Audio is in "mono" or not in "stereo", and I heard a version that Shaira posted and that one is in stereo. I guess this is "anti-piracy" @ its finest.

16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Where are all these people getting info that they have a less filtered version of the MV on the CD or how MYX will premier it? Did HHE release a statement or something?

17. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm having my hopes up that we'll see the better version on MYX and eventually on Youtube. I think the people behind this MV are not dumb to come up with this quality. It's like too obvious a flaw for me to believe that this is what they intended to happen. I mean look the video cover has an unfiltered version so maybe they used some youtube filters to make it look hazy--- intentionally.

18. AlexWulf

AlexWulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Looks like almost everyone notice the whitewash filter. I bet the MV would be better without it. Have you notice the rain drop? I bet you don't because of the heavy filter.

MV video quality aside. I like the whole MV flow of events closely resembling the original MV without bikes and sunshine. Sela's face reaction did a good job and Abby's supporting act too.

19. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I feel the Contrast filter is intentional, and the one that is without the filter would be in the Physical copy that one could buy

20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lmao I told you guys someone was gonna do it :awesome:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    So much better :1st:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2