TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

To reach you is really good as much as same level with at the same place

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  2. naajuri

naajuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The songs were released digitally and all of them managed to chart top 50 in all the music charts with Rumor being the highest rank in all charts. I am not surprised honestly the song is so good.

• Agree Agree x 8
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    girls voice in rumor sound to high pitch n childish. deeper voice beter suit that song. im not sure even miu can save the song. still the song is very catchy n i like it except the voices.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I started catching up with Idol School yesterday and the amount of progress Sian did in so little time is impressive. She isn't one of my favorite still, but I have to applaude her.

Last I checked my TL was all proclaming DoAh rapper of the year :glare:
    I'm conficlted. She is one of mine since the start and she is weird like they come; all this... polishing and proclaming kinda irks me. Even because it takes just one second to fall down from a pedestral made of nothing but expectations.

I'm still worked up about Rumor not winning lol Hopefully Eunbi won't get too down on the ranking. I expect her be a great leader for real now and not just on the program. And, most important, it seems Woollim won't release a g-group anytime soon. I don't want her talent wasted like that.

After some talking in fromis9 fam I'm just waiting for Gyuri to go back where she belongs (and to her girlfriend apparently), but damn if I want her take revenge on MNET! No matter if she doesn't make the final cut.

Yuri and Yena are officially THE ship. Having them both on the group would be a bliss and one of the reason I wouldn't lose interest along the way.

I read somewhere the performances will be on MCountdown this week.. can someone confirm?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  7. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Yes. It's in fact no.12 at melon charts. Woohoo!

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

8. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    • Informative Informative x 5
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Why are these songs not in Spotify yet???? :rant:

10. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yup, it’s true. All 6 songs will be performed on M!Countdown next thursday. Announed on ep.10.

• Informative Informative x 3
  11. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I agree! They weren't joking when they put 4 of the best vocalists tgt on the show on this song. Imagine if we had Haeyoon here as well.. WIG GONE.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

1. Takeuchi Miyu 365675
    2. Sakura 340249
    3. Miho 300338
    4. Wonyoung 300134
    5. Yabuki 293761
    6. Gaeun 291704
    7. Ahn Yujin 259879
    8. Miru 252360 (50000 benefit included)
    9. Eunbi 248852
    10. Hitomi 239642 (20000 benefit included)
    11. Chowon 231836
    12. Hyewon 224875
    13. Shitao Miu 212774
    14. Chaeyeon 210151
    15. Juri 209918
    16. Haeyoon 209562
    17. Minju 205264
    18. Yiren 204975
    19. Nayoung 202446 (20000 benefit included)
    20. Gyuri 193575

https://twitter.com/imssibssaekki/status/1030788757434195969

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Mmm, Na Goeun :| Kim Chaewon :blink: Jo Yuri :cry: Choi Yena :|
    Dam*, this will be though.
    Wait, Yiren *allegedly* survive? I'd prefer Yena who survive tho.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Can't wait!!!!
    This is good to hear at least. Hope it's true.
    My heart can't take this... as a Miyu fan this show is wrecking my nerves :cold:

Take my money, I love all the original songs! I AM is my favorite, but was my least favorite performance :cool: To Reach You was my favorite performance, but I'm fine with how things turned out with Rollin' x2 on top. Really happy to see Mirurun being recognized for her stage presence! The 48 girls aren't the best dancers or vocalists (some are clearly better than others tho), but they are tops when it comes to performance. And I loved how Miru and Hitomi were not afraid to make themselves look stupid in front of everyone with that silly dance lol

Unfortunately, while I love the idea of a Japanese girl as center, I think it should probably be a Korean girl since this will be a K-pop group after all. And while Sakura has the experience of being used to center position and her dancing has improved, it doesn't seem right that she ranks so high despite the job she did on stage for this performance and the amount of lines she had. Her fans are too overpowering :^^;:

I'm conflicted because while most of my 48 faves are doing well, my Korean faves are ranking so low. Kirin-chan was absolutely robbed. She does not deserve last place! Especially not after Ahn Yujin's dead-eyed performance. And now Chaewon is rumored to have dropped in the rankings... Don't even get me started on Gyuri TT

I just need Nako and Myao and at least one of my K-faves in the top 12. I hope at least one of my sexy Osaka girls makes the cut too. And Miyu! Very upset by her rank. Not only did her group rank second to last overall, but she's not this or that within the group :hmm: She ranked right in the middle of all her teammates. I'm sorry, but I did not agree with Sakura ranking above Miyu within their group. Sakura barely had any lines! Poor Miyu... this is her last chance at some kind of mainstream fame before returning to Japan and graduating probably. She's so talented. None of the other girls can sing, dance, play instruments AND compose. Why is she so overlooked?! :asdfgh:

I don't get some of the Korean favorites honestly. I liked Ahn Yujin at first, but the clear favoritism makes me not want to root for her. Chaeyeon is whatever to me. Her face just isn't my style. Chowon should stick to singing although her rapping sounded better in the studio version. On stage she was yelling though... not my cup of tea.

And finally, why is Hyewon doing so well? :censored: She's easily the least talented person still in the competition at this point. Yeah she's pretty if you're into that lifeless fisheye kinda look, but seriously? I can't believe her looks and her beautiful friendship with Minami have carried her this far o_O

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    • Dislike x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Old x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Creative x 1
  16. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    what will they show on Mcountdown? their performance in Ep 10 or another recording (like a MV) or live ?

17. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

In Produce 101 season 2 a group won the opportunity to record a live stage for MCD, so it's assumed we're getting new live stages. What I'm curious about is if they're recording them the day of or airing lives they recorded on a separate schedule like Nekkoya because I need development/closure on the Mirurun (& Sakura) x Red Velvet story I've been following for a year now.

18. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    just watched Ep 9, here's my list on the song and performance

Best song : To Reach You > Rollin Rollin > Rumour >>>I am >>>>>>> Meet Again > 1000%
    Best performance : Rumour >>>> Rollin Rollin > To Reach You > Meet Again > 1000% >>>>>>> I am

overall i think Rumour team, Rollin Rollin team, and also To reach you Team really did well on the concept eval, i think Rumour team should won (they have the most balance team, with a powerful performance) but i'm also happy for Rollin Rollin, they have great teamwork, and the members really match the concept, i'm impressed by miru, she can do many concept! sexy, fierce, cute, cheerful, you name it ! i just hope her last scandal (it's not a scandal really, after digging to it, it's just another Knetz mumbo jumbo basically) didn't affect her too much..

although i really like To reach you song, their performance is just so so, maybe their centre didn't really stand out? even nako performance was unmemorable, but the high note both Goeun and Yuri nailed it. to me, Sakura outshine the member in Meet again, and i'm soo disappointed with Kang-chan! her rap was BLEH.. in the performance she kinda like lost her soul, she just there! even though this pains me so much to say it but even Minju did better than her... gosh!
    1000% team member is one of my fave but, i just don't like the song... and I am team.. i kinda like the song, but their performance to me just underwhelming, AYJ tried too much to stand out, Gaeun looked really older than her age, Juri dance a lil bit off, no powerful rap or high note, Yena is really the best in her team but it wasn't enough for me at least, and so to me it's not shocking their team is the last

and also....
    OMG FREAKING MIYU 1ST???!! even if it's just a rumour i'm so happy to hear about it, even if she's not 1st in the real thing, if she's in top 12 then i'm relieved... Miu out of top 12, Miru enter top 12, i'm kinda torn, i like both to be in top 12... Myao gurl better keep staying in top 3!
    but sad thing is, about the rumoured eliminated girls... Moe and Sae :( i kinda had a feeling they'll get eliminated but it's still sad, and WTF YENA??!! i prefer yena 1000 times more than Yireon, she's just a pretty face, but Yena has so much talent ! also sad about Jo Yuri.. IF the list is TRUE..

i still wish some rank would change a bit and that is merely a rumour

• Agree Agree x 9
  19. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Most probaby a different performance of the 6 songs. M!Countdown usually does prerecorded stages but they also do live performances. Prerecorded stages are filmed with their fans as the crowd btw so we might hopefully get fanchants.

Speaking of M!Countdown, Red Velvet is high likely to be on next week’s roster too and I hope Miru aka RV’s Yeri biggest fangirl (she practically idolizes her, mentions her A LOT on her handshake events and buys the same clothes Yeri wears) gets to meet her. They kinda look a like too :^O^:

20. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Just a rumor from random Miyu's fan. Would be a surprise if it's actually true

As for Hyewon and her popularity - she is the pure innocence and hardworking. I also think she is very smart in her decisions, such as trying to rap in bombayah or choosing rap in second evaluation it brought a lot of fans to her. She is also a great visual and huge fan of One Piece. And of course her and Minami cutest on the show relationships helps her a lot.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2