1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Indeed, still waiting for 67

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

I'm so glad 64 made it. She put in a crazy amount of effort so she really deserves it. She stuck with her shazai-chan gimmick for hours nonstop. That was respectable.

53 though... teishi-chan... I'll pray for her.

32 mini-chan as well... I wanted a short girl in the group. She was 4 cm shorter than Yoda even. She would have been so cute. :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Finally, #44. Reminded me a bit of Neru. And from Kyushu (Fukuoka). But a fan of Nanase, lol.

I like seeing all Sakamichi groups and fans together occasionally, so that's good. But there were just too many candidates to really watch and keep track of. However, getting a pool of 130,000 candidates to choose from means management should get top examples of what they want. I just hope (and doubt) that what they want is what I want. They may want more beauty and polish. I want more naturalness, individuality, and spirit (Keyaki spirit, that is). I wanted #25 to show up. Not so far....

Of course I'm excited to see the new girls blending in with their new groups. But I'm also nervous about what the chemical reactions in Keyaki (especially Kanji) might be.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I hope there isn’t another bathroom incident of Kanji.... (when Kanji hide in the bathroom when asked to meet with Hiragana..)

5. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    So will kanji gonna have their first senbatsu pickings or will they stick to an all-member release

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Results - quoting so it's easier to find for people who haven't already
    Poll Analysis

We still have no idea how many are joining each group. Also, even if plenty join Kanji, there's a chance they won't accept 2nd gens as regular (non-kenkyuusei) members immediately. They could accept 10 and slowly include all of them in senbatsu, keeping numbers fairly regular.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Congratulations to the 38 members making the audition, and we hope they'll be successful no matter which Sakamichi group they end up in.

2nd gen Kanji Keyaki is badly needed, especially after the Zuumin graduation announcement.

8. AriAditya_

AriAditya_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Did no.30 passed??

9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No :(

There's still 6 more girls to be announced but we know 30 and 63 have failed because they reactivated their twitter accounts.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Looks like 25 and 67 also didn't make it:fp:

11. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    There are still 6 more girls to go. At the very least we can expect 67 in. It's probably delayed due to agency issues.

12. AriAditya_

AriAditya_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Really??!!. I thought she would passed. Because what i saw she's was talented. She's kawaii, her voice really beautiful, she can sing, etc. On my eyes she were Idol material & would be perfect on Nogizaka.

13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@kanjo some site are almost certain that they will not gonna get into selection, some said that it was due for having a boyfriend scandals:fp: hopefully you are right about the delay

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

are there many? possible to list which entry no's have rumored/confirmed past bf? thanks

15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

some are exposed via their own instagram and twitter before they managed to close their account, i think someone had mention and post a pic of their acc here before this, if i'm not mistake, it was from n67?

16. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Congrats to those who made the cut!

A bit sad my top 2 didn’t make it though. #5 and #43 :(

17. FGeyer

FGeyer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Do we know when they'll announce which group the girls are assigned to?

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Don't know when, so stay tuned.

Anyways, were the first generation of Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 announced on the same date just four years apart (N46 2011, K46 2015)?

19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yep! (Defining "announced" as revealing the 1st gen of each group)

• Like Like x 1
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ At this rate, it's possible for a new Sakamichi group announced on that date next year (2019) for debut in 2020... :hehe: (but we just had Yoshimotozaka46 members announced recently)