TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Debut songs spoiler:
    "반해버리잖아?" (好きになっちゃうだろう?/You're in love, aren't you?) - Produced by Akimoto Yasushi
    Main Vocal: Kwon Eunbi
    S1: Choi Yena
    S2: Miyawaki Sakura
    S3: Lee Gaeun
    S4: Shiroma Miru
    S5: Kang Hyewon
    S6: Kim Chaewon
    S7: Shitao Miu
    S8: Takahashi Juri
    S9: Han Cho Won
    "앞으로 잘부탁해" <We Together> - Produced by Pledis CEO Han Sung Soo
    Main Vocal: Takeuchi Miyu
    S1: Honda Hitomi
    S2: Miyazaki Miho
    S3: Jo Yuri
    S4: Jang Wonyoung
    S5: Ahn Yujin
    S6: Kim Minju
    S7: Park Haeyoon
    S8: Yabuki Nako
    S9: Lee Chaeyeon
    Now all I need is the song previews

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Goeun is out so they needed a new pair to pit against each other.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yasssh...happy with the result :banana:
    1 person I wish to survive didn't make it.
    But with this standing...the final will be a messy one. Wota vs purist :lol:

4. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It's like mnet really hate miyu

I hope miyu won't drop from top 12 because of this, hope for the korean netz

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Justice was served tonight and the rightful queen returned to the throne

• Agree x 16
    • Disagree x 12
    • Like x 4
    • Old x 4
    • Dislike x 1
  6. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Agree Msnake ddnt give much attention to Miyu in the first place, but Soyou appreciate her talent and really commended her, She should make it to top12 - she deserves so much.

Cant wait 4 J-trainees in each song.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. BunnyUnnie

BunnyUnnie Kenkyuusei

I expect miyu will be down( most of Miho fans chooses miyu with miho )

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    If they hated Miyu they wouldn't have included that last part of her segment.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    AkiP! new song for JKT, BNK, MNL or Team8, may be new stage? no? OK....

• Old Old x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I personally would want these KGirls to make it and I listed their potential positions in the group.
    - Haeyoon (Main vocalist, Leader)
    - Chaeyeon (Main dancer, Lead vocalist)
    - Yena (Lead Vocalist)
    - Eunbi (Lead Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Leader)
    - Wonyoung (Maknae)
    - Kaeun (Leader, Mother of the group lol)
    - Chowon (Main rapper, Main vocalist)

Haeyoon and Kaeun are both fluent in Japanese/Korean too. Fill the rest with any JGirls for a 7:5 ratio but I’m also fine with a 6:6 ratio :)

• Like Like x 6
  11. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Informative Informative x 3
  12. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i love both korean & Japanese song!

LOL people nowadays give a judgement Aki-p recent song similarity like 46s song in everysingle part

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Chowon needs to debut '-' she's too good for this world and she deserves everything
    I think what Miyu did was more of a Yoonjin, a bad move on her part because she underestimated Mnet. Maybe she won't drop that much, probably just slightly lower?
    I think out of all the Mi's (Miru, Miho, Miyu, Miu), maybe one or two will make it. Hitomi might have been the sacrifice amongst HitoMiu picks so I don't know if she'll be able to hold
    on especially since without the benefit, she would've been out of top 12.

Also the composer for the Japanese song is the same composer that wrote Teacher Teacher. Hayakawa Hirotaka

I'd swap Gaeun for Chaewon tbh I still think Chaewon deserves to debut, she was born to be an idol. Or Yuri would also be great because I think she's better suited as a lead vocal or additional main vocal (group's big so 3 wouldn't hurt) and also Yuri's only for dating no marriage so we have to keep her with Yena to protect her heart from ever being broken.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Tbh, I don’t really mind who’ll be in the final lineup, as long as Haeyoon and Chaeyeon makes it. With those two alone, they already filled up the Main vocalist, Lead vocalist, Main dancer and Leader spots lol.

About HitoMiu, I know Miu is quite strong when it comes to 1-Pick, her fans has been doing god’s work by doing huge projects such as iPad and set meals giveaways, billboards across the city, subway ads and post it messages projects. I also believe most of her fans chose Hiichan as their 2pick. I’m not yet sure how much power Hiichan has on 1pick but its a good sign that she’s always on the trend’s list. She’s unfortunately #15 without the benefit though...

15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  16. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

Isn't the team 1 song the Korean one?
    Enviat des del meu Aquaris U usant Tapatalk

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    7 Japanese girls in the top 12 going into the final episode. It was like yesterday when there were posts in this thread that the final group would be Sakura and 11 Koreans lol

I think Hiichan and Eunbi will be extremely vulnerable. As some have already mentioned, Hitomi had her rank because of the benefit. Eunbi will have some of her votes split because Chaewon is still in the competition. They were a two pick choice, but Chaewon fans will have to vote for their girl.

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Eunbi better get the votes because Woollim isn't gonna debut her anytime soon, and frankly, after Chae, she's the one who deserves it most between the remaining 20.

I liked a lot of this episode. The laughters and the tears and everything in between; but there's always that sour taste of wasted potential when people are sent home that I can't stand.
    I truly hope my babies Doah And BananaNay walked out like the queens they are, and got that pizza straight away [hehe]
    and FENT better get out that group soon, before people forget they were loving Doah as long as she was on the show....

Gyuri... I swear she got thinner each episode. I think everyone and their mothers was expecting it, first and foremost Gyuri herself... but with the content Fromis_9 is releasing everyday, well, she better rest and then enjoy her own group. So much talent :omfg: and so much stuff for fans :inlove:

Had I watched Idol School before, I would have cheered for Sian from the start, now her friendship with Eunbi just breaks my heart.

Moe did good. I'm pretty proud of her. She grew and learnt a lot since she was that kid singing on AKBingo.

From tomorrow I'll probably just cheer and be delighted by Yuri/Yena ship :inlove: [hehe] but I don't expect much from the final line up. Yuri surely in, Yena I don't think so, though she'd be perfect.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. canaver

canaver Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Being shown as untalented isn't what Miyu fans should be worried about, most of the girls that were shown this way managed to overcome their faults and gain admiration from fans.

Fans should be more worried that she's unfortunately shown taking the main vocal position away from Park Hae-yoon (edit or no edit, Hae-yoon looked real sad about it too). It's sort of like when anyone reaches the No.1 Ranking they get a lot of hate for it (e.g. Nako, Sakura, Yu-jin), or when Huh Yun-jin competed with Nako for center (her fans suddenly got pissed just because of that...).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Dang Saepii was close (ish). She was 21st before benefits, right on the border. She needed +50k bonus to close the gap though. She's always on the cusp. It would have been amazing if she sneaked in with bonus once again.... but not this time I guess :cry: