1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I think she has a solid fandom. She just got murdered in the live voting because the general public knows nothing about her. Almost nonexistent during the finale. The effect of her lack of screentime caught up to her.

I feel like 4 would have been ideal but 3 was more realistic. Really glad Hiichan and Nako made it. I was rooting for 2001s j-line.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

I'm a fan of Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin, but that 7 votes per text deal for the live performance was messed up. I mean, that is so many votes. It should've just been the same as the other voting process...just 1 vote.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Im currently torn at the whole situation. My favorite K trainee, Chaewon whom i have little hopes of making it getting in and Miu who im willing to bet my money on, wasnt able to make the cut...

Putting things on a lighter note, this song is the best thing that happened last night.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

so anyone know when will Aki-P JPN song release,i really like that song

• Useful Useful x 2
  5. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I'm probs not gonna stan the group, gonna have to wait for the music before final decision

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    please dont compare meiqi's votes here because pd101china allowed fans to buy votes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think it's just a whole truckload of votes going to the girls that coincidentally are the girls that mnet favors instead of being a bit more spread out. And you're treating these text voters as brand new people who have not heard of produce 48 as opposed to occasional voters (do not vote everyday) that are already somewhat aware of who is who. And some of the girls that were eliminated were girls that were more popular in naver or something similar so shouldn't they have gotten some of these GP votes? It's as if Mnet=the GP text voters. And I do like chaewon, AYJ, Wonyoung, Jo Yuri, etc. -- the results were just a bit too convenient even with the unpredictable ranking results that had been going on.

The new votes are also not as many as it seems if we assume that the daily voters in the 2-pick round daily voted for 6 days and text voted as well during the finale and this includes the voters for the eliminated girls that were in the 21-30 rank.

edit: it was a pretty great and exciting final ranking -- it just felt slightly off once it hit rank 5 and then more and more bizarre things started happening one after the other.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Having passed the initial shock and disappointment, I wish IZONE all the best. But if our group oF runner ups is not assembled and able to debut on their own I'm gonna RIOT! :^O^:

• Like Like x 4
  9. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Its on itunes now

• Like Like x 2
  10. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    D99BEB9A-FE4A-481A-8329-57E2181D48E9.jpeg
    I really hope the group of Runner Up debuts, and if it does it would just be amazing if it is more successful then IZONE but idk, i just really hope it does. they are so amazing. btw i saw that image on twitter

• Like Like x 6
  11. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

ma de wa~ :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    well, still positive
    i won't judge them before debut

i don't care about ratings, it's better they still keep 3..% rating for all korea & seoul capital area, since this show is gain more hatred and less-talented trainee for korean standard.

last.. international kpop promotion is HUGE advantage for underrated member 48G, thank's for produce finally i can discover a diamond like Miu, Hitomi in eitos, also dance queen Moe, and finally Miyu get more international recognition (100K++ subscriber).

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Speaking of ma de wa, Juri also just had one short line like Chowon. :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Since i'm rooting on yujin and yena, i'm happy they made it and will debut with izone...but i'm done with this group, so maybe i only interested with yena and yujin not with their group
    One thing stil can't be explained is how yena can be older than yujin?

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

i do not understand why kaeun is not on the top 12 list .there is lots of people daid that she can went into the group instantly as she have the advantage (ex after school member), she can speak japanese too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

Look at the like dislike ratio video of our elongated child :asdfgh::asdfgh: people are so petty

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Yeah, but I also think votes went chaotic because of spontaneous, casual and one-time viewer text vote during the show, not from dedicated voter that know every bit of the trainee, not a good way to vote, it's like ruining 4 month of hardwork going back and forth to korea.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont even think that gp is that interested enough to cast so many votes.. the final line up is really ridicously obviously look fishy.. but if the korean aka the knetizens are satisified because of less japanese members, i think overall the group will still get a lot support..

• Like Like x 2
  19. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Ah I see... also a lot of recent online survey a few days ago also contradicting the final result so much, this kind of funny business in a plain sight, mnet is really something...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @riduch already answered and I agree with the points made.
    Last I checked Ikuchan had barely the time to breath, ler alone go back and forth from Japan to Korea, and Techi is making her own path right now. I don't think Sakamichi groups in general are to the point where a project like this can be more beneficial than distracting. In some years, who knows?

PD48 ended yesterday anyway, the group will be trained and sent on their road toward debut soon... this is what matter most. Everything else is just speculations.

Speaking of yesterday, I'm quite curious to see the amount of screentime for each japanese member.

• Old Old x 2