1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shitao Miu (Miu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Sooo, the other one do not belongs to goripush category? :awesome: yasssh, give her more AKS! :banana:

Lol, really. Glad you guys show up here...if eito do not win RH or Shitao do not rank in again (on 1st day or the final result), I know who she should scold then :D really, just counting the page this thread progress a lot. Even though back then it was more informative and peaceful [hehe] We really appreciate what happened in Yamada's thread for example.

Actually I am a bit confused. Maybe will do a backtrack a bit. But as I see it, this thread is pretty calm, with several confusing posts. So, I presume the paralel universe exists.

Edit: ah I see. Really, I need to quote @theobserver again I guess (but sorry fellow Ibarakian wota, I'm too lazy to look for that post again :lol:). For those who just came to this thread, go backtrack a bit until her first prominent screentime in P48 happened, and read from there. You will know the context of some recent posts are talking about and the logical thinkin behind it. Especially the sarcastic ones. :) lets just say, you will not appreciate it when someone suddenly come and shi*ting on top of your kitchen table every day. And you can interchangibly change the member's name and the 48G/Team they belong to, or even a K-pop group and their fanbase. Pretty sure you will get the same reaction or even worse.

And I don't think this all started as anti k-pop fans as someone tries to frame, and lead the discussion there. Many are welcomed and everyone in this thread actually supporting her to succeed wherever she goes. So thanks if you classified some of those people as nonfans ;) Just so you know, those people are the ones updating everything here so that you will know more about Shitao (if you care to check her thread at all). So if this leads to alienating her old core fans here, some of you need to step up to fill the void. Really, otherwise this thread will lost in oblivion on page 3 of the Team 8 members subforum.

For me, tbh I'm already tired with these shieeee here and decided to put some names on my ignore list. And that made life in S48 a bit easier. IRL, I actuually want to contribute to her "sell out slot", but after reading the wonderful comments here and the report from HS experience thread, I started to think, meh...Miu's new fans can take care of her. I'd rather see other members who are more unappreciated by them because they "do not exist" in others' eyes.

And regarding the comment of "HS and goods sales are the most important thing here", well you know how AKS work and how they will start to "appreciate" a member. Isn't the main complain was Miu is so unappreciated? My question is, by AKS or by fans like yourself who never even tried look at her in the first place, even when she has much higher exposure than most AKB4 member. So for the 4th time I will say this again. Try to officially "appreciate" her, for her sake, rather than just complaining OMG so rigged, I wish JYP save her from Akipi*, and then do nothing.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She was like appeared for only split second in every 8 mv's, was not an AKBingo regulars, so after she appeared on P48 I really didn't know her existence eventhough I followed AKB since 4 years ago, during 8's announcement.
    You old fans really found a gem on the sea of girls while I found her on Youtube trending list.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    For your reference: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/shitao-miu-miu.7709/page-36#post-1521502

Just to follow on, I want to see someone else other than Aka post regular updates, photos, videos, social media (to name a few) about Miu.

Convince me of your passion and your love

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lol, thanks (you quoted me, so I assume that sentence was also directed to me :D). But for me a gem might be a bit too far. Many are even better than her actually. There is a strong reason why she is not on the first line when they use that "hirearchy" formation. And maybe also not on those "old fans" kami-oshi slot. I rememberthere are one or two of her wota in this thread actually. But they rarely appear.

One thing for sure, she is growing in terms of maturity, looks, and performance. And that's good.

I think he is talking about you @sscrla [hehe]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. natnut

natnut Kenkyuusei

Sunnyhighland is so transparent. He's so salty that Miu has managed to shine on her own in some foreign land that he never passes up the chance to "provide perspective" on Miu's talent by saying others in team 8 are more talented than her and underhandedly try to downgrade Miu's talent. This is Miu's thread. It's a bit unseemly and rude to rain on her achievements when her fans are sincerely singing her praises in her own thread. It's more appropriate for him to go to those girls' threads who he claims are more talented than Miu and sing their praises there.

If Sunnyhighland's oshimen are so great, well they didn't dare to strike out of their comfort zone, cross into a foreign land, attempt to negotiate a language barrier to work with strangers in a team , master a new idol training system in a matter of months yet manage to capture the hearts and attention of a segment of a foreign nation.

Miu did ALL that. Let us at least acknowledge that and give Miss Shitao Miu her dues.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Agreed, in 8 I guess odaeri for vocal, and yamada-honda-nakano-yokoyama for dance. She's growing for sure. I would definitely buy her HS ticket now since I live just 2 hours of commuting away from pacifico/makuhari

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I have a suggestion.

Everyone that is an AKB and/or Team 8 fan should stop posting here. After all, this a Shitao Miu and Produce 48 thread, not a Team 8 one. That way, we can finally create a friendly place for any K-Pop fan, SJW, troll and its clones that is reluctant to post here because of this incomprehensible hostil eito environment. By 2021, everyone can discuss the latest hot topics, like why she should've been in Rumor instead of 1000%, or why she didn't have much screentime in the live episode of Produce 48.

Yours truly,
    Oguri Yui

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Great. I love your passion :banana:
    Can I make an appointment with you for sometime in June next year in this very thread?
    That you will still be here defending your oshi and that you have bought a CD or subscribed to (Miu's) mobame or paid for AKB's LOD for a very special event happening at that time :blush:

Yours truly,
    Akimoto Yasushi

I bet Park Jin Young will still be like Miu who? at that time

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    already done that

oh, wait.. why I am here? :wall:

10. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    We always do, even before your account created
    I follow every order Yuiyui gave

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. natnut

natnut Kenkyuusei

I have another suggestion : how about posters here stop using the crutch of " oh you have never bought a cd or attended a handshake and probably never will" to attempt to discredit an argument and at least attempt to debate a post on its own merits.

Pointing out rude behavior or bullying posts will always be appropriate no matter who does the pointing out.

I pointed out where Sunnyhighland was rude and shady and my status as a CD buying member is immaterial.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    More than four years of Team 8 threads, more than 50 individual threads. Everyone in peace (except a few short cases), everyone having fun, everyone saying what they wanted. Thank you so much, Akimoto Yasushi.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

You can make this place Team 8 and Shitao Miu thread if You add someones in "ignore list" and refresh this thread. Tada!!! this place will be happy and peaceful again. (Of cause, if you want to talk only Miu when she was in Produce48 and shaked her hip, you can use this method to avoid about Miu when she is in Team 8 and AKB.) It just like we live in the different dimension but in the same world. Everyone will be happy.:awesome:

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 2
  14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I mean, there's been a lot of trolling but you have to admit that bashing SunnyHighland's oshi is based on a solid foundation:!:

for hearing some more JYP

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Right on, 4 years of legit hard work in AKB gets overlooked by 3 months of shaking hips in P48. Way to go.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Now that's the spirit :approve: let's meet there. And don't forget to post your experience in the Your AKB48 Experience thread. From recent report, well...you can see it yourself. Maybe you can help her by writing a better one.

Thanks for the perspective :) By no mean I want to downplay her achievement, and I don't remember praising anyone in particular in that sentence if that's how you want to frame this conversation. And, have you done my suggestion on previous post? maybe you can put me on your follow list to see what I said in this thread, P48 thread to see how actually I see her making it into the final. But out of all eitos who went to P48, I am more salty Ikumin didn't make it and how they make Serika looked so hopeless there, at least Miu got some good ones there. But if you are too lazy to do that, I'll just assume you are here just for the sake of commenting.

I know where this will go, frying pan and akumas :lol:

Hey, I should copyright that idea [hehe] or people just do not see the cues from that ignore list posts :^^;: It worked for me in Bingo thread before, but believe me, it may looked weird when you read the thread. Sometimes I was like "what are these people talking about".

call me bandwagoner. But if Oguri said so....dang what am I doing here.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    I think you mistake, at least, my intentions. Pointing that out will be appropriate too :cry2:
    Putting the Aki-P part in was a bit of fun on my part. That I'll admit
    I really do want to see your great support here, at least 1 year out :blush:

And that "crutch" that you mentioned, that's Miu's crutch btw. I think you will do well to heed that advice
    All I have seen so far is talk and words. You'll need to back it up to lend your words legitimacy. As they say, walk the talk?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Jelly

Jelly Kenkyuusei

Glad that Miu gained some attention from produce48 but sad that most new fans are disregarding that she's a team 8 member before a produce48 contestant... oh well.. there's 40 other girls to choose from!
    like hattsu

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Not if I can help it!

=========================================================================================================
    https://7gogo.jp/shitao-miu/15524
    001.jpg

Ryoha looks so different with this hairstyle.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    This might be unpopular opinion but appareantly you can still fanboying and praising shitao all the way you want here without degrading her own team. :idea:

• Like Like x 3