1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    I tot in current twitter ava Haruka is with Indonesian Independence Day theme too as jkt members but it's Oronamin C with Indonesian flag red & white nuance.
    Compared to that Oronamin bottle Haruka is still a lot skinnier. The bottle's doing swimming too frequent huh, makes its body profile very muscled xD.

Yesteday's IG post with the 73th national anniversary theme. The caption: Our works is the nation's achievements. Haruka is with traditional woven garment as scarf.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]

Haruka was attending TWICE concert in Jakarta. There were jkt members as well watching the con Yupi, Shanju, Shani. Haruka stans for Momo, one of Japanese member in the group.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  3. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Microsoft translation isn't correct. Not 30 days but in this August 30 Haruka will visit Taiwan.
    Along with her also jkt48 members Shanju and Shania Gracia.
    As the status said will she be meeting her fans there. I think beside her old ekebi fans I'm sure the enthusiast folks would be Indonesian migrant workers in Taiwan who love watching Haruka in ITS and Rumah Uya.

Her tweet in Japanese : 台湾のみなさん! 30日から台湾に行きます!9月1日に行われる台湾映画祭に出演します!台湾にいるファンの皆さんに会えるのかな?マリアに会える<3

4. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka was correcting the name of the event she's attending in Taiwan
    Haruka Nakagawa 仲川遥香‏@Haruka_NKGW10 Aug 29
    おはよう 台湾でのイベントの名前間違ってました!今回台湾で行われる第58回 Asia Pacific film Festival 2018(アジア太平洋映画祭)に参加します!日本人代表ではなくインドネシア枠で参加しますレッドカーペットそしてステージでの授賞式に参加するのでドキドキですが頑張ります!
    Good morning! The name of the event in Taiwan was wrong! I will participate in the 58th Asia Pacific film Festival 2018 (Asia Pacific Film Festival) this time in Taiwan! I will participate in the Indonesian frame instead of the Japanese representative. Because I participate in the award ceremony at the Red Carpet and the stage, I am doing my best, but I will do my best!

In Taiwan. Meeting TPE48 's Abe Maria-chan
    [​IMG]
    マリア元気そうでよかった!そして普通に中国語喋っててすごかった海外でお互い頑張ろうねっ(^。^)また遊ぼうねっ
    I'm glad that Maria was fine! And it was amazing to talk in Chinese normally Well, let 's play together again (^. ^)

[​IMG]
    Maria マリアと久しぶりに会ったけど変わってなくてよかった相変わらずで楽しかった

I met with Maria Maria for the first time in a long time but I'm glad I did not have changed

*google translator maybe means she didn't have changed

• Like Like x 2
  5. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Yesterday
    Haruka invited people to come to the Jakarta-Japan Matsuri event
    [​IMG]
    Haruka Nakagawa 仲川遥香‏@Haruka_NKGW10 Sep 5
    みなさーん!今週の土日ちゃんと予定空けてますか?今週土日はスナヤンでジャカルタジャパン祭そして日本インドネシア国交樹立60周年を記念して音楽祭もあります^ ^私も土日会場に行きます<3 是非遊びに来てねっ!
    Everyone! Are you planning to have a plan with Saturday and Sunday this week? This week on Saturday and Sunday at Jakarta Japan Festival and in commemoration of the 60 th anniversary of Japan Indonesia diplomatic ties there is music festival ^ ^ I will also go to the Saturdays and Sundays venue Come and come and visit!

Today

The VIP guests are already in Jakarta! With team J Stefi, Haruka had a dinner with the two ekeibi angels Oguri Yui and Kawamoto Saya
    [​IMG]

Haruka Nakagawa 仲川遥香‏@Haruka_NKGW101h
    ゆいゆいとさややとステフィーと夜ご飯食べたよー<3土日の日本インドネシア国交樹立60周年イベント皆さん是非来てくださいねっ:inlove:
    I ate dinner with Yui and Saya and Steffie Saturday and Sunday Japan Indonesia diplomatic establishment 60th anniversary event Everyone Please come

6. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

After with Yuiyui and Sayaya Haruka then met the most anticipated guest, the former jkt48’s lovely Nozawa Rena

Rena Nozawa 野澤玲奈@RENAN0ZAWA 8h
    Ketemu!!!!!!! (met!)
    #kitasudahtuahya #weareadult
    Love my two fave sisters!!
    @Haruka_NKGW10@shaniaJKT48
    [​IMG]

Haruka Nakagawa 仲川遥香@Haruka_NKGW10 6h
    レナにやっと会えた<3 なんか大人になってて悲しい。笑っ :cry:一緒に遊びに行きたいな:cry:<3
    I finally met Rena and I am sad that she's grown up. I want to laugh and go play together
    [​IMG]

7. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

At the event Jakarta-Japan Matsuri Haruka was also doing some MC.
    On stage wearing Yukata with the partner mc-ing Keitaro Ura, the member of Japanese comedy group based in Jakarta "The Three"
    [​IMG]
    Pic credit to a twitter user

With AKB48 team 8 cherubs Serika and Yuiyui who also peformed along with JKT48 at the event
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  8. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

So apparently not as the thumbnail says, Yuihan met Haruka only a lil pic in this clip. Nevertheless, it's fun clip cuz there's Harugon. The title shud be: Haruka and friends at ID-JP Music Festival.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    At the backstage with Sisca and ..whose member with the charming voice in there? Haruka looked very happy with the jkt-akb event bouncing like a little girl.

Credit to the uploader, Wibawa Mdr

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  9. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

Haruka's tiktoks clip from months back
    At the second clip the sound effect along with the country song really suits to Haruka blinking her cute thin eyes.

Credit to the uploader, Haruka Channel

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

After the jkt sport competition where Haruka was invited as commentator for team T, Haruka tweeted expressing her feelings by saying that she's not as good as people thought. That she's selfish & egoistic. Haruka really appreciates Indonesian people as well as jkt members have been always kind toward her and seem indifference with her adverse qualities. In the replies fans said Haruka has been pretty entertaining and it's at least suffice for them.
    I myself aware of Haruka's lacks but she's still too cute & funny xd. Cuz I regard entertainers by their natural energy when entertaining.

Haruka & Sayaya at yesterday's jkt48 sport event.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  11. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Not with her jkt pal Syahfira Angela who invited Haruka to hangout days ago, Haruka popped up in Seoul, SK! How could be so fast being there? Sudden trip it seems.
    Previously Haruka tweeted she’ll go out with a long time junior high school friend. I thought she comes to Jakarta. Already walking around in Seoul, Haruka tweeted explaining her friend moved to South Korea after finishing high school and become a soccer player there.

[​IMG]
    Jp-En translation:
    Best friends at middle school ❤
    Now Korea Women's Football Player
    Although I can not meet easily, even if I see it like this for the first time in a long time, both of us have changed and have been laughing all the time.

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Today Haruka will participate in the annual running event Kizuna Ekiden in Jakarta.
    Kizuna Ekiden is a running / relay rece competition and this year there're about 1.600 participants. Jkt48 accoustic is also the guest (not in the photo).

At the presscon
    [​IMG]

13. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Harugon at yesterday Kizuna Ekiden running race. She finished 2.7 K within fifteen minutes.
    Pic:Jkt48 official
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hard to find Japanese 48G member with Haruka look these days. Until today I still pick Harugon and Matsui Rena as my favorite Japanese girl face in 48G with thin cute eyes.
    Wud like to see such Japanese look in Hollywood movies or American tv series (action, drama or sitcom). The typical cute eyes is like special breed in Japanese among "ethnic" or austronesian looks. Koreans or Chinese are also thin but not that cute. I remember in youtube a Chinese woman commented envying Mayuko Fukuda's eyes (Fukuda who played in Death Note2).

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka says she and Saya Kawamoto will appear in tonight's Ini Talk Show :approve:

[​IMG]

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka & Sayaya in last night Ini Talk Show

[​IMG]
    Haruka [in English]: Sayaya comes out live Saya is a really good girl
    I'm worried that I'm not worried a lot But I'm worried about Jakarta but I do not understand the words
    Let's do our best and I really hope the better the first day at JKT48 theater! !

My expectation was right that she's a flexible girl. Sayaya adjusted quickly and flawless in the show. Not showing nervous at all. She's having fun.
    [​IMG]

16. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Another Harugon praise to her junior Kawamoto Saya

[​IMG]

:) :)
    [​IMG]

17. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Sayaya & Haruka Nakagawa at Ini Talk Show NET TV (27/9/2018)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka got a event promoting travel to Hokkaido yesterday
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    イベント来てくださった皆さんありがとうございました!北海道コロッケ美味しかった<3あー!北海道また行きたいな:^^;::^^;::^^;:#hokkaido#北海道#北海道元気
    Thank you guys for coming I was! Hokkaido croquettes were delicious ! I want to visit Hokkaido again!

19. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka was in the comedy OVJ show last night. In a prank she cried really upset found out the other cast was having birthday but she became the prank target instead of the birthday guy. It’s typical silly OVJ prank actually.
    I like seeing Haruka in the last night show. She looked charming and brought cheerful atmosphere.

Credit to Parto showed his one of a kind funny when in a scene as office boy with Haruka and Rina Nose. I think his best displayed when being around funny girls.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  20. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Jkt48 "agents" raided tv stations last night. There’s Melody on Net TV talkshow, Desy and Haruka on MNCTV. Harugon and Desy appeared in Kilau DMD, a Dangdut singing competition which has comedy segments in it. As usual Haruka’s initial presence kinda reluctant [we here call it slow heated ] but then managed hitting some funny jackpots :approve:
    [​IMG]

It’s Haruka’s second times being in the show after the last June she's the one wearing that "cute" crocodile suit xD.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018