1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Whoa i didn't realize how young all of the girls selected were. For some reason I can't imagine sakura being part of the unnie line but she's second oldest lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    If eunbi is the likely leader, is there a subleader position? Maybe sakura-unnie can fill that lol.

Huh, I thought we were already talking about the agency-trainee agreement? Somebody already explained the wanna one contract where the members collectively get a share and then the (logical) assumption was that this share is divided among the members equally (maybe WY or WY and sakura get a little bit more but this should be negligible). And then individual share depends on their individual agreement with their specific agency.

I was suggesting that whatever arrangement the korean trainees have between them and their agency -- whether it's 50-50, 60-40, 40-60, etc., sakra/nako/honda's arrangement with their agency should be similar and not what you suggested which is 100% management and sakura/nako/honda 0%. I think they will be actual Izone members and not hkt/akb members performing an outside job like a photoshoot. If the korean contracts are going to have some element of profit sharing, then the japanese contracts should as well -- otherwise, they will (likely) have vast differences in earnings and we don't need to go into why this is not a good thing. So I disagree that sakura/nako/honda will just get paid for Izone activities whatever it was that they were already getting paid as hkt/akb members and under that same arrangement.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I would love to see IZONE members in AKBingo. Just imagine them f.ex. doing dodgeball against AKB48 members. Even better if some of the AKB48 members on opposite side would be eliminated produce 48 trainees.

Some random comments on certain members of the group:

Kim Minju
    Many people here would like to change her to someone else. I agree that she is not ready yet, but I can see a lot of potential in her. She has done some acting on her career already and IMO her facial expressions were great when she was doing "lama" etc. However, on stage she still cannot express herself like for example Miru or Sakura can. Her face is very pretty, so if/when she learns to do that, I believe she will be "deadly". :)

Kang Hyewon
    My favorite, Hyewon, is another one who is not ready yet. If you combine Hyewon we saw in prologue with Hyewon in the finale, you can tell she gained a lot of confidence during the show. But still she needs A LOT more. On stage or even in front of the trainers she still gets so nervous, that she has hard time to even force a smile. Only thing that helps is experience really, so I would just put Hyewon in front of cameras or people twice a day and make her embarrass herself. If/when she learns to be as relaxed in front of cameras or people as she is with Satomina or other Boombayah 2 members, I believe she will be great in variety shows.

Jang Wonyoung
    IMO Wonyoung and Sakura were very smart when selecting the second song (Wonyoung selected "Side to side" and Sakura "Ddu-du ddu-du"). That way they both kind of stepped out of their comfort zone and showed people another side of themself. Japanese fans have of course seen Sakura acting in dramas, but Koreans might have not. Hyewon also did something similar by challenging herself to do rap parts. Anyway, this might have been one of the reasons Wonyoung, Sakura and Hyewon were so high in rankings.

Leadership issue
    IMO both Kauen and Haeyoon would have been excellent leaders for the group, but because neither got in, we might have a problem here. Like people have suggested, Eunbi and Chaeyeon would probably be the best candidates for the job. THB, Eunbi was one of the trainees I didn't want to debut, but I think I have started to like her more lately and IMO she might actually be a good leader.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

https://twitter.com/official_izone

i follow literally a ton of 48g members on twitter, and when i first visited izone's official twitter account, which was like a minute ago, i was kinda shocked to see who followed that twitter account. it's none other than the saito makiko of ske48 :)

she's the only one following so far

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

"Just a fan" Mion is following the account as well. Megu and Mion are gonna be about that life now.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Can you imagine Sakura does speed running competition with girls from WJSN, Momoland, Red Velvet, Twice and Blackpink.? I can't wait for ISAC 2019.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @GATX105 I think Lee Chaeyoung is suited for the role if a subleader would ever been needed. But I doubt the girls will need more than Eunbi since dynamics and bonds are gonna to be made along the way. I already wrote I think Yujin will be a good leader someday. Perhaps I'll see it already in IZone. I always have (too?)high expectatives about everyone [hehe]

@budhi.waspodho For some reason I expect Sakura take part on the archery competition lol. We'll see. ISAC happens twice in a year, right?

9. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    ^
    Based on this, yes ISAC runs twice every year.
    Archery is to easy for her, I want either wrestling or sprint running.:^^;:

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Produce48xOverhit

IZone members will be a character in a RPG Game

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  11. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    wrestling in ISAC.. LMAO :^^;:
    well, before the match, would be better to give them the preview of Cherry miyawaki vs Hollywood Jurina.. then.. Syuuuto Sainnnn :lol:

12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Lol, do you guys think Sakura will do it seriously? Or back to her antics that bring laughter to the viewer [hehe]

13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Lol, with her usual running style, I'm pretty sure she will get backlash from (cruel) K-netz :censored:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately no e-sport for ISAC :^^;:
    Sakura will be in full gamer mode and slay everyone lol (esp. Splatoon :fear:)

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

lol @ akb wotas complaining about minju's talent as if paruru was never center of the group.

• Like Like x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Forgot to ask, but is Overhit really popular in Korea? I wonder why not Fortnite instead... (since Sakura is avid Fortnite player lol)

Could be better if next ISAC event (next Lunar Year SP?) they included e-sports, especially since there's some K-idols who are avid gamer like Sakura too :fear:

• Old Old x 2
  17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    She'll need to play LOL or Overwatch though. Will be funny how they'll sound like over the comms :fear:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hope JYP write a song for them. VVV was written by him and it was a bop, 10 girls from VVV group in top 30 and 8 of them debuted. JYP is like the best hitmaker in KPOP industry and also his "JYP" signature whisper is legendary.

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I'm just waking up, so now I've got Kpop legend all up in my "The Goldbergs" reruns.

JYP!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Had JYP wrote any song for IOI and WO?