1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
  2. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I knew Chaeyeon because of Sixteen, is really great she was finally able to debut. Is adorable the friendship she has with Sakura, they are so sweet.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    people who speak about the contract was only over reacting about the condition. we dont know the contract details yet rn. but FYI , i dont think she need to cease her HKT/AKB in full 2.5 years/1.5 years. sure there's probability with 3 AKB Singles + 2 HKT Singles each year , maybe she reduced her HS activities. but we know saku were too big for aks "letting" her go.

every little person which talk she should focused on korea activities , pretty sure they were never went to HKT / AKB Events , talking in 48G perception , it will become big loss and doomed HKT itself if she cease all her activities here. without putting down the rest of HKT members itself , talking the truth , saku camps were the largest among the other after all.

its ok , those kpop (international) fans were only torrent leecher , youtube spammer , they're the loudest but they're comin from the section who didnt have any contribution to the group itself.

nah , people who doesnt understand HS , they're likely undervalues the effect from HS events itself. dont forget 48&46 Franchise were the biggest idol group in japan , HS were their 'special' gimmick to maintain success for more than 10 years , and as you said above while the previous group turn out to be flop at the end , what should they do to avoid this ? of course maintaining Japan activities , so it will still had "good" values in front of japan audiences.

people were too naive , think this kind of survival show were should be the place for the unpopular/washed up/leftover girls to revived their career. come on , music is business , its very obvious from the start it was mnet which need saku for appeal in front of japanesse audiences and not saku need them too much to help her career. well said , we know nobody in japan would buy their album if the "center" girl was takeuchi miyu instead of saku right ? lmfao.

i wouldnt say its not benefit her for anything in the futures , but i dont think the girls already know from the start about the contracts , about the exclusive things , maybe its only mnet who was whistleblowing it for testing the water , maybe they want to know how the japanese fan reaction if the girls had exclusive contracts.

both Mnet-AKS-Saku were need each other , im pretty sure they can find win-win solution for each respective fans. if they put down one other side , we'll definitely know that the group will flop in that side (Japan/Korea)

i dont want to jinx it , but im still very positives that the contract were not turn as bad as people predicting in here , and saku which i know were smart girl who genuinely love HKT so much.

but if i'm wrong , i would only say goodluck for her in the futures , hope it would be worth to "letting" old fans go for the new one. :XD: anw oshimashii features availables for the event goers :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Sakura seems really happy and comfortable as of late. I think doing well on PD48 has considerably improved her confidence. And not being chosen as center is probably a huge weight off her shoulders. She should be able to enjoy her IZONE promotions without carrying all that responsibility as center. And I’m so glad she and Chaeyeon will get to promote together. Their friendship is really cute.

I’m not too worried about the contracts. Aki-P is a businessman after all. He has the big picture in mind. There’s no way he would allow a clause or stipulation to jeapordize any members’ success back home. And there’s no use arguing over something that none of us has any control over. I’m just gonna roll with the flow and continue supporting my faves in all their activities.

• Like Like x 5
  5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I predicted that's going to happen a long time ago.
    Back in May 10

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. andradwi

andradwi Kenkyuusei

Y'all can vote izone girls on this "kpop star" app,yesterday sakura got 2nd rank:2nd:. If we can keep girls rank on 1st in a month she will get an free ads:cute:. And there is an awards for this app. Cmiiw
    So vote for Sakura

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

If you can point out something wrong in this pic, u are a trully Sakura oshi [hehe]
    IMG_20180906_201339.jpg

Some Sakura's pic in P48 final behind the scene
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ Dat photo of Sakura and Chaeyeon :cute:
    Sorry Juri. I really need to change my avatar for a bit <will switch back soon, I promise!>

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Chinese Sakura fans bought her a bus ad to celebrate her Korea debut.

sakubus.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

OMG! C-FANS NEVER STOP TO AMAZED ME :cute:
    THOSE BUS IS SO CUTE~
    BLESS THEM FOR THOSE SUPPORT TO OUR SAKURA!! :1st:

If you want to see the full design
    [​IMG]

11. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Just wait for the charity projects soon. I heard fans did that too. In the name of their idol.

But the bus is super cute!

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  12. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Lol at Sakuchan 'changing hair color' when they all look the exact same to me XD
    Next I'd like to see her long black hair again...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don’t know if this has been posted before, but it’s pretty funny. It has English subtitles too (you might need to turn captions on)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  14. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I recommended this channel if you want to watch (listen) some highlight from Saku no Ki radio show and funny moment in Showroom (+ the way they edit tho, so creative lol)
    And this is some other video that have eng sub

And ofc the famous rap god Sakura

Some snack that Sakura brought to k-girls in iz*one
    IMG_20180908_091634.jpg

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    ^ now you see why Sakura oshis are so diehard ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  16. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    he has na new video and has a cool editing

17. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Gamer Saku-chan is back y'all :banana:

• Winner Winner x 4
  18. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    ZOMG, gamer Saku-chan is back. And 200k subs as well (plus that YT plaque)! I remembered when I subbed when it was like only 10k subs...

EDIT: I miss Salty Saku-chan [hehe]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    It would be lit if pledis dorm would allow some gaming equipment for the members. imagine them playing Fortnite, Overwatch, lol

20. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Someone edit a video of how Sakura gave up of her dream to become an idol
    It turns to be a Chaekura fmv lol