1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Akimoto Yasushi Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ame-rin, May 2, 2011.

1. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    The official fancafe are now asking BTS fans to erase any "hateful comments and spam posts" (which may mean any traces of the incident) on the official fancafe by September 19th.

Just a fan complaining that one aspects of Aki-P's new group is a breach of the unspoken idol code.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    He's being criticized for a poster saying
    "those who want to fall in love with celebrities or marry an IT president should audition for the band."

In his defense, maybe he's not the one who wrote it bec posters like this are usually handled by a separate pr department. nonetheless he's getting the brunt of criticisms from jnetz.

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Are people really that stupid and think Aki-P handle everything?

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That ones a reference to Haruna anyway :lol:

Besides, what's the big deal anyway, not every girl wants to be a fully woke wahmen

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    IT president? What does it mean - information technology - or something else?

6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    He really wants Acchan and Kojiharu back :lol:

Kojiharu's current BF, duh

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ showroom ceo's girlfriend is Ishihara Satomi. Kojiharu dates other IT guy (look it up in her thread)

8. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Yes. basically jnetz didn't like how sexist, derogatory it is against women

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Hayasaka Tsugumi, an ex Team 8 joins Aki aki's band project.

Meanwhile, why didn't him make a band unit of 48 instead like 46 (Yuichanzu & that Nogi band)? Maybe can compete Pedro, Bish' band unit.

P.S Aki Aki is Sundanese word of an old man. This is how I refer Akimoto fucking Yasushi now.

I thought Nyan would date that weeaboo DJ. ………………………………………………………………

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  12. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I guess respect isn't a word in your dictionary?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry mate but it's better than others who have worse terms

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Still does not make it good.

And given others have been warned off their insulting pet names for Aki-P. I would suggest you not use it here, and keep it for your personal sns musings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    that's a schoolyard defence fitting for four year olds "but Miss, Johnny did it as well"

Like it or not, without Akimoto Yasushi there would not have been an AKB48 like we know it.
    An, btw, I'm not your mate, I highly doubt we visited the same high school together.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    dont use whataboutism in an argument

• Like Like x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    ^
    Ugh... I don't know what's more embarrassing to read in that article. Where should I start?

First there's this part where he's implicitly taking personal credit for BNK becoming the social phenomenon it is -- one surpassing any domestic group he's been directly responsible for, I might add -- never mind the fact he most likely hasn't the faintest idea of what is happening down in Thailand. Suffice it to say he's attributing it to anything from "muh Fortune Cookies", to the notion that, to him, the Indonesian and Thai people are oh-so easily amazed at idols, anime and all that stuff Japan brings them and which "they can't produce by themselves" -- god dammit, he's literally talking about it like it's one of those uncivilized Polynesian tribes that have never seen a plane fly until WW2, when you think about it.
    Besides that, there comes a part where he goes on to recall how he too -- as a human being, you know -- "failed in his attempts at overseas expansion" once, and how he learned from his past errors ...and, of all possible things, he brings up some vague mention of when he wanted to sell movies to Hollywood back in the '80s but got rejected.
    I mean, seriously. Am I the only one naive enough to have hoped that anyone (not Akimoto himself, of course, but someone else in that same room) would have mustered the courage to bring up and acknowledge at last the monstruous debacle with the sister groups in China, which is fresher in everyone's memory (not to mention more on-topic)?

Really, the problem with these free talk sessions is that they want to give you the promise of being open and free of taboos, but you only end up getting disappointed when you eventually find out that it's all a pre-arranged farce, with the talk running on pre-established rails for the sole purpose of mindless self-glorification and ego-stroking of the interviewed person, while details that would be actually too uncomfortable for them to make a heroic story out of it are regularly glossed over by all sides (and I can't help saying the same thing about every single instance I have seen of "idol #1592 makes fun/gets made fun of her scandal on TV, wow, how funny and brave and strong and humanely relatable!", too -- just to point out how anything coming from Akimoto is so heavily manufactured and blatantly controlled from behind in its modus operandi, that it loses any believability).

No matter how outdated they must have gotten, all I see it's the same topics, the same examples, sometimes even the same exact words repeated over and over.

How many more times does he have to bring up "One Missed Call" as an example of that one single, isolated case when one of his creative works gained any amount of success in the international market, anyway? The more he repeats that anecdote, the more it becomes evident to anyone that this is the only claim to fame going for him, and that he has nothing to teach in the way of successful overseas strategies that aren't based on mere dumb luck.

No comment about his own tips on how to make a "hit song". Thanks but no thanks. As if everyone doesn't know it already, both AKB and Sakamichi are based on a handshake business (and despite all the huge numbers technically making them a chart "hit", groups such as Nogizaka are still struggling to come up with a representative song that would be considered memorable among the fans, let alone the public out there. It took 4 years for AKB to come up with Heavy Rotation, but Nogizaka is about to hit its 8th year and still nothing close to a cultural phenomenon of a song is in sight, just saying... Incidentally, they are going to be one of the groups whose songs won't be "hummed in 50, or 100 years from now" as he puts it).

I guess that as they grow older and more senile, some people also lose their sense of shame and self-awareness, not just the control of their bodily functions.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I hope he will graduate soon =)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A new production:
    (Google version)

A music producer Yasushi Akimoto (60), a songwriter and music producer , produces a comprehensive theater called " Kyoto SUSHI Theater " on the 19th at Kyoto · Heian Shrine in Kyoto ·

The title of the producer performance that will be a bridge will be "Sushi is another belly". With a catch phrase "Do you grasp Japan?", The exclusive performance team's "Tako-gumi" and "Ika-gumi" will perform the non-stop performance for 80 minutes. The performance is said to be held every day except Monday.

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/1186261/