1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    The weakness for every BNK48 shows is talk segment and when they transition from song to song. if they can fix this it's gonna be far more better than this.

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Why only 6 girls? They have so mane girls in 2nd gen =(

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

June is a freshman in Chulalongkorn University (regarded as #1 Uni in Thailand), she studies Communication Design under Architecture Faculty.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    First, we don't have any music program like Japan or Korea so we don't have any stage to showcase so they use news program to promote single, that's why 21-nin can't fit in it.

Second, They only 5 2gen in KwM and first lineup have Cake as another 2gen represent. but she's got sick and the other have school study, so Jaa who is in school break are sub for her.

5. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    Mobile (with JKT Stefi) @ AKB theater, Today!!!!
    DnX3PAZV4AATovY.jpg DnX3OCZU4AI9OQW.jpg DnX3wTUU8AACxk6.jpg
    doing the "Team K" signature pose with Komi~
    DnX5zDrUUAASqXN.jpg DnX5zxYU4AAbowm.jpg DnX50T3UUAIZ9PE.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Muhd Haziq

Muhd Haziq Kenkyuusei

Am a new fan of BNK48 so I don't really know much about them. But I read that a portrait of Cherprang will be carried in a satellite which will be launched into space by Thailand's space agency? Is that true. Cos that is wow amazing!!!

8. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

One of the Biology Professor is a big fan of BNK48. So he plans to send a portrait of Cherprang with the satellite.
    But I think his plan was already shot down by the other space agency professors due to Cherprang being a tie to the business, and government project can't favour any business in the project.

But the plot twist is... His kamioshi isn't Cherprang who on the science side
    His real kamioshi is Music who tend to the supernatural scale more than science lolz

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

New Pupe fan song just release

a lot of references in the MV too

-Sleep late Pupe
    Pupe is one of the most "night people" in the BNK48, Rumor said she always sleep at 4 am every night.

-video editing
    She studies in the "Film and Digital Media" so her homework is mostly film editing project
    The fan is joking about she be the chief editor of the BNK48show. and her name once be on the credit as an editor too.

-Duck dolls
    Pupe got a lot of duck doll in her room. all of them got a name but the fan or even Pupe herself already forgot most of it by now.
    Pupe's dolls name are basically the deadly disease name with some cute sound at the end. like Lucemii (Leucemia+mii),Kai-Wad-No(Bird-Flu-no)
    But the most iconic of all Pupe's doll is Ma-reng-gii(Cancerii) The Miniso duck plush that on the bed behind her.

-Shave Ice Shop
    It's the Pupe ultimate dream, She didn't dream to be an idol or the film director.
    But instead, she dreams of opening the shave ice shop at her hometown.

-Animal Avatar
    Most of the BNK48 member got the animal avatar by the fan. and it changes from time to time
    as seen in Mv are

1. The Duck is Pupe
    due to her BNK48 senpai episode that she tries to talk with the duck
    Pupe once said she just try it only once, but somehow she ends up becomes "The Boss of all duck"

2. The Unicorn is Mobile
    Unicorn is one of the Mobile animal avatar and in the MV due to her love of rainbow colour.
    But she didn't the one who use Unicorn as an avatar, another one who used it is Jennis

3. The Penguin is Kaimook
    Her case is more special due the fan didn't pick it for her, but she picked the penguin as an animal avatar herself
    due to her love of Sumikko so she calls herself a Pengin. She even dresses as pengin in the last SSK too.

4. The Fire(Hot) Head Bird is Jib
    Jib is mean the chirping bird so her animal avatar is a bird.
    But the Fire Head part is come from she be the "Very Hot-Headed Gamer"

-The Photo on the bottom right of the photo board
    It's a Special Photoset call "SSR".
    When the BNK48 start selling the photosets. They had the special photo of the members randomly pack in too.
    these photos are called "SSR" The special Hand-signed photo of the member that had only 6 exist per member
    But when they start selling. all the members(and Pupe) buy the pack too, and somehow Pupe just end up with her own "SSR"
    (and a lot of "Cross hand Pupe" that worth a huge money in the market)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Just uploaded 1500px Cover Quality here. In case somebody want it.
    Aitakatta.jpg AitakattaSin.jpg
    KFC.jpg KFCSin.jpg
    ShonichiA.jpg ShonichiB.jpg Shonichi.jpg Anatato.jpg
    KwM.jpg
    RiverAl.jpg RiverSi.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Official website, their lightsticks, merch, and sometimes by their costumes (NMB)

I don’t think Team H had any official color till KIV came to life and NIII’s still without one. Usually when it’s the first team, they’ll use the group’s color as their team color by default, unless stated otherwise (like Team H with their green)

Btw, anyone knows who did the SukaHira perf on BNK 1st 2gether concert? I can only spot June (and Aom? idk)

12. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    Here's from what I saw:
    I'm pretty sure June was in RIVER so she wouldn't have done SukaHira.

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Ooops my bad then

Thanks!

Btw, i’ve been interested in BNK’s 2nd gen lately, and i have a few questions for y’all here, if y’all don’t minde hehe :
    1. Which one do you think is better? Senbatsu for Kimi wa Melody or center/front row for Tsugi no Season?
    2. Also related to 1st question, who’s currently being “pushed” more? Aom (since she seems to be the one with the better blocking out of the 5 2nd gen senbatsus) or Mewnich?
    3. Who’s currently the most popular out of 2nd gen?
    4. When will we possibly get Team NV?
    5. Considering BIII’s popularity, do you think we’ll get a shuffle when they form Team NV a la HKT?
    6. If Team NV will be purely formed by trainees, do you think Maysa, Piam, Nink will go to NV or promoted to BIII instead? (Tbh i would like to see Piam as captain)
    7. If BNK were to have a SSK now, do you think any of the 2nd gens stand a chance?

Lmao i’m just curious about what all of you think. Thanks in advance!

14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    BNK wota [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

1.) For me, I think any spot in Tsugi no season is still better than Kimi wa melody if you're a 2nd gen.
    Now, the 2nd gen still can't outshine the 1st gen at all. Be in the Kimi wa melody is just tend to be forgotten
    due to most of the fan still focus on the 1st gen and even Mind who get the first sembatsu still got more attention more than the 2nd gen unit.

2.) Mewnich, Most of the fan still can't remember Aom by now.

3.) Hard to tell. I mostly use the market price as the real popularity ranking system, But the ranking still not stable.
    A lot of hype taking in and really hard to check on real popularity.
    For now, I think

Most hype - got high popularity in the short period of time and tend to be losing popularity over time
    -1.Phukkhom
    Due to she be a "Cutesy&Shy Cherprang" contrast with the "Ice Queen Cherprang" of the Cherprang Prime we had.
    and the most iconic clip of her running to catch the tram >>Here<<

-2.Weeraya
    Due to be the first "Tom boy Gamer Girl" Type and the Earworm Fansong called "Weeraya" >>Here<<
    That cause some member(ex. Ratah) to sing along on SNS many time. Make Weeraya famous in process.

-3.Natherine
    Due to she made herself popular by become the "Reverse Football Angel"
    Every team that she cheers on always end up tie or loss the match.

Most Popularity - Stable ranking overall
    -1.June
    -2.Mewnich
    -3.New

4.) Rumour said that NV team gonna be announced at handshake event in November

5.) Didn't think they gonna be shuffled. At least not in this year. Due 1st and 2nd gen didn't get close that much to be working together.

6.) I think Piam Nink more likely to get in the NV

7.) June and Mewnich at around 11-16 spot. Still, no way 2nd gen got in Kami7

16. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    1. I think being in KwM is better since public gonna pay attention to their senpai and notice them more.

2. Mewnich for sure.

3. If judging from 2-Shot event Wee is now the most popular 2nd gen, following by Phukkhom, June. but If you judging by their SNS Natherine is on the ride, people known her for predict football result by 90% of her choice ended up losing since World cup.

4-5. At first I think they gonna annouced NV and Shuffle member at 1st 2gether concert but they're not so I don't have any idea when they going to do it. But I think they sure shuffle members around since BIII is too overpower than at least they need to split top member to NV

6. Maybe only Piam got promote while the other two stay as kks (I don't think Piam has any potential to be captain even I used to like her but she's too young, always talk unnecessary thing, so no for me)

7. I think only Wee, Muwnich, June, Phukkhom, Fond still has a chance to be in lower senbatsu.

BNK48 SSK Predictions for me.
    1.Cherprang -- I don't think anyone can beat her at this time.
    2-3. Noey & Music
    4-5. Pun & Orn
    6. Kaew
    7. Mobile
    8. Jennis
    9-10-11-12. Kaimook, Pupe, Tarwaan & Namneuang
    13-14-15-16. Wee, Mewnich, Phukkom, Mind, Namsai, Jane & Satchan

17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
  18. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i see it coming, well goodluck in her future endeavors

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I expect this coming but still sad to see her go. Her reason is she can't balance between study architecture and practicing songs, stage.

Even I'm kind of love-hate relationship with her but she's part that make BNK48 nowadays.

So goodluck in her future. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Who are the girls at the far left and far right?

[​IMG]

Picture is a bit fuzy so 3:30 in video