1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ota Aika (Rabutan) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    So I just took the time to watch the Record of Lodoss War play and I feel it ends very awkwardly. Sure, it's not meant to cover the whole of the universe but it still feels like there should be a sequel to it.

What I'm saying is I have hope for more Deedlit Lovetan, maybe next year or something.

2. Ryoyuhai

Ryoyuhai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Surprised no one has posted about this yet. Rabutan is a member of the cast for "Aku no Musume" (Daughter of Evil). It looks pretty cool, look forward to watching it!

http://www.39amipro.com/akunomusume/

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

I was so happy for her.

==============

https://freshlive.tv/lovetannnnnn/119306

I wish I could understand what you were talking about :fp:. But his voice sounds like a lot of fun.:hehe:

===============

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  4. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Lovetan is dropping a fap DVD.. And this company does lewds too... There is a god and he loves grav.

Attached Files:

5. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ & so do we too :banana: !!!!!!

6. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

7. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Loved this pic, it gives you the feeling of her lying next to you, looking at you while your eyes slowly open and smiling at your sleepy face :blush:

[​IMG]

8. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Looks like the Natsu To Aika [enfd-5812] DVD has had its release date pushed to the 20th.

9. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  10. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Aichan is performing at Mayuyu's grad concert. She appeared right from the second song :banana:

11. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    Quickly, some news:

-She has a photobook coming up, it's called "Love Letter" and it is going to release on December 8.
    -A movie in which she has the main role is being kickstarted. More info + trailer here: https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/49797
    -She will have a solo christmas event on the 24th of December, some exclusive goods will be sold there.
    -She appeared on "歌え!昭和のベストテン ~冬が来る前に!昭和53年2時間スペシャル" today I think, some show about the best Showa era songs?
    -She'll be in an upcoming musical in March 2018 called "Maiko wa Ready". She's not on the poster so it doesn't seem like she has an important role.
    -Also she has a solo calendar for 2018, it released last week, it had a release event and all.

Sorry for the frumpy presentation, my Japanese isn't the best and the Ogi Pro website doesn't allow one to right click and open tabs, quite annoying.

12. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^^
    thanks for the updates

13. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    Two things I forgot last time

-The Christmas event is also a bday event for her?
    -Release event for her photobook on 12/10. What you get depends on how many copies you buy, buying 10 copies gets you the most stuff (including her recording an audio message on your phone or tablet, her signing a personal idol for you, writing you a love letter, and 2 signed cheki, etc).

also she streams on Fresh pretty frequently.

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Rabutan's was shot in Bali last July?

Was Harugon told about this? I believe Harugon was also in Bali at that moment for her drama job.

15. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    I don't know, but a pb shoot is only just a few days so hard ot know if it overlapped.

A few pictures of the release event here: https://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/5211344

Can't wait to get my copy... I've waited for this for so long... and I feel this is more risque than what she would've done while in HKT.

She's in Top Yell magazine that released last week and Monthly HiVi releasing in a few days.

Also is it just me or did she get hair extensions? Or maybe her hair just grew... hard time keeping track.

16. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    Lovetan valentine's day event announced for people who are members of her fresh channel. There's also a second type of ticket that gets you better seating, chocolate and a handwritten card?

It's on feb 10th.

All those things making me wish I was in Japan......

Also here's a trailer of the musical she'll be in march. Haachan is in it too.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Otherwise she's still about weekly posting on her YouTube channel things related to korea/korean things. Her latest is her tasting some korean juices.

EDIT 3/6: Also she has a bus tour coming up on April 1st. The activity is strawberry picking if I understand correctly.

Also, she went to see Imada Mina's seitansai. She allegedly didn't warn all the members and they were surprised when she came to the dressing room. I'm unclear if she was just in the audience or if she showed up to read a letter or perform a song or something.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  17. Pavlova

Pavlova Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika
    I hope it's okay to make another post as it's been months:

-Lovetan will be in a stage production from 7/11 to 7/15. It's called "Nobunaga no Yugi" (if I'm reading the kanji correctly...). No posters yet and the full cast isn't announced yet.

-She is in a short film drama called Donguri Onna which will premiere on July 21st.

-Her dog passed away on April 7th :(

-She went to see HKT in SSA last month. It was almost on the anniversary of her graduation (or maybe the exact anniversary?).

Otherwise she's still doing stuff on Fresh and on her YouTube channel like usual.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

It is very enjoyable to follow him on Twitter and Youtube.

=================

I did not know it was such a writing. I do not have an "insta" account.

Source: https://airabuzou.tumblr.com/post/156023853257/ota-aika-instagram-post-0117-ive-been-able-to

Ota Aika Instagram Post 01/17

I’ve been able to announce my graduation.
    The very first time i’d started to think about graduation when i was 19.
    And i had decided to graduate when i’m reaching the 10-year mark (as 48 Group member), when i was 20.

I’ve been weighing my options for this 3 years, so there won’t be anything to be regretted after my graduation.
    And then after i had got my best answer, i told to Akimoto (Yasushi)-san and the management that i want to graduate.

I’m so happy for being an idol for this 10 years. Had an activities with my beloved group as the 3rd generation, being transferred and meet my lovely & important mates. I’m so proud for being able to serve out such a great group for 10 years.

I want to be like a signpost for everyone, can be your captain, senior, or an entertainer even after i leave.
    I couldn’t even get a spotlight in AKB48. So it’s such a pleasure if i could be a successful actress, i’d give some hints of life for all member like “So there’s also a way like this?”.

I want to play it cool as a senior, more than my time in HKT48. That’s my goal from now on.

And then…
    I want to graduate from HKT48.
    I want to be surrounded by HKT48 members when i graduate.
    I want to graduate as HKT48’s Ota Aika.
    These are my last hopes.

All members always tell me “What should we do when Aichan leaves?”.
    HKT48’s 1st Generation are also a veteran now.
    K4 has many reliable 1st gen members, then the 2nd gen can watch and follow suit.

I can graduate at ease.
    The 1st gen are strong.
    If the senior do it well, the junior will follow suit.
    So i can say ‘It’s alright’ from the bottom of my heart.

HKT48 will also be fun without me.

They will always definitely maintain the develops, won’t them?

I’m gonna rooting for them as the #1 Fan.
    I’ll always be by their side.

It might be too long, but…
    Please treat Ota Aika as an Idol well till the last at April 10.

And also please treat Ota Aika well from now on.

======
    Rabutan has released produc48 videos on youtube channel.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  19. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    A random tan appears

Attached Files: