1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 54th [NO WAY MAN] (2018/11/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Sep 24, 2018.

1. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh sweetie Jurina will have plenty of time to be unbothered when Sakura is exiled in Korea for almost 3 years

• Like x 31
    • Winner x 17
    • Dislike x 4
    • Creative x 2
    • Agree x 1
  2. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    jurina right now be like
    EC7F03A1-0FC9-484F-99B3-F98B69125F2E.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Creative Creative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

FINALLY NO SAKURA FOR 3 YEARS :1st::1st::1st:
    ..seriously. Stfu.

• Like Like x 36
    • Winner Winner x 18
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Old Old x 3
  4. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I think the "over representation" of HKT and Team 8 is due to IZ*ONE members leaving for a long time. They have members from their teams to sort of send them off, if you will. I mean, I don't have any proof this is why, but it'd make sense to me if that was the reason, anyway.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    also seichan and yuuri should've made it imo

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. naajuri

naajuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This lineup is kinda flawed. They keep trying to "fix" Team K but they never push anyone from it, where's Tomu? She should have made it. Also Rikachan? really? I don't think she is needed. Also as much as I like Mikurin, giving her spot to someone from NMB would be more fair.
    I expected Saepii to make it, she did fairly well in PD48 or at least Yuuri/Akarin... Sayanee is graduating they need to push someone with Miru...she can't carry NMB on her own.
    I'm happy for Miu though, hopefully we'll see her more in future singles.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oversaturation of HKT is super regular now. Im surprised they didnt slip in Hana too.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    This is gonna be a single to remember :hehe: title is pretty unique..

2021 o.o hope the years with IZ*ONE are gonna make up for them not being there lol.

Also, MAYA! <3

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[mod edit] Personal attacks on forum members are against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wow, so it is true they have an exclusive contract.

MeruMio comeback please!

I am SO happy that Miyu is getting a senbatsu spot before she graduates.
    Girl really has worked her ass off and this is a nice gift for her.

Same goes for the other P48 girls. Juggling activities and countries must have been a hell of a chore this summer.

Still... no Tomu? Isn't this the first time a Kami 7 is ignored like this?
    It's just horrible. I hope she drops the G bomb and just leaves them without her coin.

I understand Renacchi being dropped because she fell a few spots in SSK (and I doubt she'll recover), but Kojimako? She had a nice rise!

Ohwell, I'm happy that they shook things a bit, but I can't help but feel bittersweet for Jurina (I guess she's gonna continue her time off?), Tomu and Kojimako.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    This single could have 28-nen senbatsu like the TT
    They should have put Mako, Akarin, Tomu, Renacchi, and... Jurina? Well, Jurina's case is understandable as this single might already get recorded but with the regular senbatsu members absence... it's just HAHA.

• Like Like x 4
  12. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

This single for pd48 fans, they're still hot property right now..so we should happy because akb single will going international
    Let's just hope the b-side got better for akb fans

• Like Like x 5
  13. eriichan

eriichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    this ain't it, no new gen members from team a or team b (yeah there’s mion and juri but they’re senbatsu regulars) and no native team k member... a joke tbh. but i’m happy for sakura.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Wondering where did that 1.5 yrs come from.
    [​IMG]

regardless so happy that management still have a heart to include Miyu and Miho. So happy for Miu too. her reactions are cute.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Shitsuren

Shitsuren Kenkyuusei

I... might actually have to pre-order this just based on the senbatsu?? It's been ages since I bought a 48 release, but P48 really got me more interested again and they played right into that by putting all my girls into this single. (not like it'll count towards Oricon when I buy it but WHATEVER)

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Sakura wins for now? or lose later? we'll see

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    super happy for Miyu tho. The rest of senbatsu is ok too really. Sakura center is also ok since it's happened before, but I was hoping she would get to center an HKT single before she leaves tbh lol. It'll be sad without Nako and Sakura for like over 2 years wow, but I'll follow this IZONE group a little just to keep up with them.

Truly sad no real Team K member was added. Just add Tomu what's hurting u management??? bitch got kami 7 after she dropped out the year before. That's more than amazing; her fans want her there lol.

• Agree Agree x 6
  18. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm super glad Miyu finally make her senbatsu again altho it's for the last time.. I wish she won't regret anything and wish her a better and shiner future.. :cry:

Myao's comeback is another thing what I like from this single. I hope she'll be a regular member until the time she announce her grad.
    And Miu's in <3

Too bad Moe didn't make it. Akip should make this senbatsu exclusive to Top57 instead but oh well.. Better like this than nothing

Even if I'm not really into Jurina but a single without Jurina definitely feels odd. She's always in the singles whether it's in the middle or in the front row but now she's left out. She's gone for this single. I wish she'll recovered quick and be fine asap :(

And another single without Sakura will be strange too i guess. She's one of the akb goddess right now. Her absent will be missed so much. Farewell Hiichan, Nako, Sakura for 2,5y. I hope IZone will do great with you guys :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  19. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Why's so many butthurt comment for my latest post? Is it something bad if you happy while your most dislike member vanished from the senbatsu line? :confused:

No, Dasu has done before. They excluded her from High Tension.

• Dislike Dislike x 23
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So that was actually true huh? This really is one of the worst senbatsus ever. The only good things are that Sakura is centering and that girls like Miyu (Her first senbatsu in 6 years), Myao, Hitomi, Miu, Maya got rewarded. I also kind of figured Jurina would be sitting out this single (Don't wanna bring her back to fast imo). I feel we will see Jurina back at full strength by the end of the year and ready for the 55th Single.

But wow, the fact that Rika made senbatsu over girls like Tomu (I already figured she wouldn't make it tbh), Kojimako (Who actually rose and has her best chance ever to make senbatsu next year), Hinatan (The REAL #2 girl in NGT), Obata, Akarin, Renacchi, Komiharu, Seichan is a joke. Hell even Hana actually deserved a spot more then her. Just more reason that she's only still there because of her agency (it's pretty much a gimme now, no denying it anymore).

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3