1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. naajuri

naajuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It's most likely cause they filmed the MV already when Jurina was still in Hiatus.
    Also she's still not fully back 100% , she needs more time to rest.
    I don't even know if she'll participate in SKE's 10th anniversary theater performances :wtf:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Didn't they already finish filming the MV for the 54th single ?? Makes sense that Jurina wasn't included in senbatsu since she was sick and on hiatus during that time

• Like Like x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

+ Don't wanna bring her back to fast (which I have no problem with it), have her continue doing stuff here and there. I feel she will be back to full strength by the end of the year (and ready to be in the 55th Single).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    The biggest question is, how would the reshoot/editing of Sentimental Train work if there are two members in the senbatsu will be off-group due to IZ*ONE obligations? (Dunno if I should have asked it in the Sentimental Train thread.)

5. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    AKS will start preparing cgi's :hehe:

They are rumors they already finished filming Jurina scenes for complete "Sentimental Train" MV and are just doing the editing now ...(Editing takes alot of time)

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jumarit

Jumarit Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Those are the revivals theater performances, I do believe she'll come in the actual date 10/05 even if it's just for a song at the end like she did in RH

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm liking the healthier Jurina's looks. But watching the clips of ske request hour (and even the ANN), did she lose almost all the weight she gained? it could be the light but wow... it's miraculous that she looks closer to her prior-hiatus condition than the mste condition? she's a miracle worker, really.

loving all the energy regardless.

but... aks bertrayed her in the next single , really!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    btw i planned to do a post- update about Musubi no ichiban Jurina comeback special but i got sick for the whole past week , sorry this is a late post

anyways...
    on 19/9 Musubi no Ichiban Jurina Matsui Welcome back special was aired
    SKE48 did full performance of "Ikinari punch line" with Jurina Center
    Here's the full performance:
    Part 1
    https://twitter.com/dabutoravideo/status/1042084938407849984?s=21
    Part 2
    https://twitter.com/dabutoravideo/status/1042084552154406918?s=21

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SKE48 members and Jurina got a surprise food treat lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jurina said that she felt a 2 months and a half hiatus is too long for her and she wanted to go back to SKE48 as fast as she can (i felt like she rushed her comeback despite not being in 100% good condition)
    [​IMG]

Jurina also said that she feels like she got weaker and wants to go back to herself when she was in 6th grade ,stronger (when she made her debut with SKE48
    [​IMG]

Also after the performance the mc Tokui came to Jurina and told her that after Jurina announced her hiatus, he met a 1st gen ske48 graduate(they didn't mention who she is) the 1st gen graduate asked Tokui if Jurina is ok,
    Translation:
    "After Jurina's hiatus, the MC met a 1st gen graduate, asking him "Is Jurina alright?"
    The 1st gen graduate said : "Our selfish graduations, leaving Jurina everything to carry is really bad. Knowing we are just selfishly graduating, she alone carries everything"
    In other words the 1st gen feel sorry for leaving Jurina carrying alone the burden
    When Tokui told Jurina that , Jurina got emotional and was trying to hold back her tears and the Tokui ended up tearing up at the sight of Jurina holding back her tears
    Credit:
    https://twitter.com/infishabletaeng/status/1042103870204198912?s=21

Video :
    https://twitter.com/jurina_love_38/status/1042364589998923777?s=21
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SKE48 bond is no joke , i hope the 1st gen can gather together one more time for SKE48 10th anniversary

JuriDasu
    Dasu said Jurina works too hard, in a good way , and also in a bad way because she gets way too over-worked very often
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~
    Apparently after SKE48 Request Hour a 48G official said that Jurina is still not in her best condition yet and she's still recovering

Guess it will take a little bit more time for her to go back to her full schedule,
    She came back to her activities but she's not doing ALL the activities, i think it's great that she's taking care of her health,She was being over-worked for 10 years

~~~~~

Honestly,Someone should give this girl a hug ... she needs it

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 12
  10. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I personally dont mind her not being chosen in the latest single-might be mgmt are just considerate in her condition and it may mean a lot more time for her to recuperate- once she'll get back prolly nextyr she will have a lot of opportunities/chances. Im not seeing any other reason as to why she wouldnt be included in an AKB singles. She's been there most of the time.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  11. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    in her 20%?

uh, they should put her on rest again
    i think the fans will understand

12. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

I think she will/is gradually return to her activities, so probably no big events for now.

Regarding next AKB single, it seems a special one to me, with a special senbatsu.

13. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

Many think that she and the management fake her illness (for publicity stunt or whatever) since she came back exactly after P48... Now, with this Musubi no Ichiban proves that she was really ill and need a lot of rest. .

• Like Like x 5
  14. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

From 100%SKE
    やっと渡せました。
    おかえりなさい珠理奈さん
    Finally send this magazine to her. Welcome back, Jurina
    E6AC9ACF-A3BF-4099-B1C0-AD17E6F39CC6.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  15. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ wow , she really got even more beautiful, she looks more...happy/relaxed
    Some people noticed that the clothes she's wearing in this pic are the same clothes she wore in this photoshoot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw on the release day of "Sentimental Train" HKT48's Tanaka Miku posted this fan edit of the cover with Jurina on her instagram story
    [​IMG]

Jurina and Miku have always been very close
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so for the past days Jurina oshis have been spamming Jurina side profile pics , and since Jurina is famous for having a beautiful side profile , i thought to share some of the pics here :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~

Also some funny Jurina memes , credit to Twitter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

These on fire [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ryoha posted this photo in an Instagram story today:

IMG_1171.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  18. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    SKE48 Musubi no ichiban Jurina Welcome Back special episode got ENG SUBBED !!!
    And uploaded by Jyuritale (Jurina's international fansite)
    Here's the link to the Eng subs :

https://twitter.com/jyuritale/status/1044958319138430976?s=21

[​IMG]

it is a really great episode
    I recommend everyone to watch this episode for a better understanding of Jurina's situation

Few points i like to mention:
    - it was mentioned that Jurina is gradually coming back to her activities until her full recovery

- Ryoha said that they(SKE48) feel more secured with Jurina around since she's their representative

- SKE48 members also said that Jurina has this strong image, but she's not as strong as she seems, and in reality she's just a baby that always wants to be hugged and spoiled by them (lol)

- Jurina said that she still haven't fully recovered yet and she was wondering if it's ok to comeback in her current state, but she also felt that 2 months and a half hiatus was too long and she wanted to comeback and support SKE48 as fast as possible

- the MC asked Jurina if 100 is her normal self , how much she gives herself right now ?! And she said 20 ..(don't if she was completely serious since she was laughing when she said that lol)

- Jurina said that she doesn't like to show the part of her when she gets tired to people

- Jurina also said that she feels nervous and anxious, and every single job she does nowadays feel nerve-wrecking even though it's bunch of things she did countless of times before
    But thankfully Jurina also said that she feels that she is 50% less nervous right now than she was during sousenkyo so she IS getting much much better

- the MC said that a 1st gen ske48 graduate(that they didn't mention her name) came to him when It was announced that Jurina will go on hiatus and asked him if Jurina is alright , she also said that their graduations are selfish because they leave all the burden for Jurina to carry alone (both Jurina and the MC started tearing up)

-at the end Jurina said she won't quit (usual Jurina spirit lol) and she feels responsible for SKE48 and wants to support the group as much as she can

~~~~~~~~~~

Jurina for 2018 Aichi destination campaign
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also 7 SKE48 members were chosen for AKB48 group official 2019 calender member line up (and Jurina is one of them of course)
    SKE48 is the sister group with the most representative members :1st:
    [​IMG]
    Credit : https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1045333376956227584?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1045333376956227584&ref_url=https://onehallyu.com/topic/103-official-akb48-thread/page-3001

~~~~~~~~~~~

Also here ... a beautiful SKE48 pic:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 12
    • Informative Informative x 3
  19. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    SKE48 Documentary trailer "IDOL" got released

if the video does not show watch the video here

And a Jurina oshi Eng subbed the trailer too
    https://twitter.com/naibao/status/1045886874613497857?s=21

This is already looking so tough
    -Jurina saying she won't stop until SKE becomes #1
    -Jurina crying and collapsing during ssk
    -SKE48 spending the summer of their 10th anniversary without their Ace
    -Minarun crying while talking about Jurina
    - new gen saying that they can be reliable too
    -Ryoha collapsing
    -Dasu crying in Ikinari Punchline performance

This documentary will definitely give more information about what's happening in ske backstage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also it looks like Jurina's favorite thing to do these days is surprising SKE48 members lol
    She popped out of nowhere yesterday in Rikorin's showroom and surprised her juniors lol , she is showing her support as a senpai since Rikorin is graduating

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Video :
    https://twitter.com/kingjurina/status/1046024167668109313?s=21

Rikorin posted this selfie with Jurina on her instagram afterwards
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~

Fujita Nana one of Jurina's closest friends (especially when she was in Team K) announced her graduation yesterday, hopefully Jurina can make it to her graduation stage, they are always all over eachother
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  20. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 3