1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about Young Jump.

"Yahagi Moeka of the idol group "AKB 48" appeared in the manga magazine "Weekly Young Jump" (Shueisha) No. 41 released on 13th.

Yahagi is 16 years old born on July 5, 2002 and joined AKB 48 in January this year. It was the first time to appear in the same magazine, "16 year old New Heroine Bishoujo" was introduced and photos such as a white one piece were posted."

The cover shot is taken from the first picture.

001_size6.jpg

002_size6.jpg

https://mantan-web.jp/article/20180912dog00m200049000c.html

• Like Like x 4
  3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

4. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

54th single announcement
    and still no love for hs monster :wall:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    it's still soon,i hope D3 have their own coupling song with moeka as center

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    yeah, this is the time to put her in a coupling, if she goes into A-side senbatsu she'll get more haters than anything

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No one hates loli's with a nice body line

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Very late answer but thanks @nvmea for the link, I just saw the second episode of the D3 games on AKB's official channel. This time, I didn't understand what the game is about LOL but Moeka is adorable in the video! She really likes those heart cushion, she's so cute <3

As for the senbatsu discussion: I'm really happy Moeka is good at selling HS and I hope she keep selling HS well, if she proves herself to be a real HS monster like how Yuiyui did, it's pretty much confirmed that management will push her as ace and give her a center in AKB a-side eventually. I hope that she stays motivated and works hard, it will be worth it! Now for the single, I also think it's too soon to include her, and tbh this single might not be the ideal moment to push a KKS. I mean, all the attention will be on Sakura (and Nako/Hitomi too), since it's their goodbye single. The senbatsu is mostly PD48 girls, for the same reason. I think for now, the best thing would be for D3 or for all KKS (D3+16th gen) to get a b-side and for Moeka to be center of it, that would be awesome!

and for when Moeka should be included in senbatsu, I kinda have conflicted feelings on this... in one side I want it to happen soon so it can help her to rank in elections and grow her popularity, but on another side I think she should maybe first rank in elections (next year hopefully) and then get into senbatsu.

I have mixed feelings because tbh it's hard nowadays to rank in elections without a push, there's so much competition, it's not like the past anymore where a member can first rank and then get her push. For new girls, they need some kind of push and it takes a while before they can rank well... even if they're good with HS, look at Yuiyui, she's amazing in HS sales yet she doesn't rank very high in elections (but still ranks well). it's difficult to build a fandom. so while I do want Moeka to prove herself first before she gets a push, it would be way too difficult in the current 48G, it's really not like before, she might not rank if she doesn't get a push... if you see some members like for example Berin (one of my favs too) she first did well in HS, then got pushed, then ranked. I guess that's how it's done in AKB now, ranking without push is way too hard. Now management looks at HS sales to see which new gen they need to push, regardless if the member ranked yet. They probably also know how difficult it is for new girls to rank and build a fandom, compared to back then.

so I guess the best thing is for Moeka to get a push now, after all she's amazing in HS sales. and she's new and fresh, cute and hardworking, she gets attention, she deserves to get opportunities! I don't want things to go too fast either though. So far she just did theater, some photoshoots, and AKBINGO!, and of course HS events. I think this single, if she's center of a b-side, it's perfect. then the first single of 2019 will have a lot of free spots in senbatsu (Sayanee graduating, Jurina might still be on break, Sakura and Nako gone...) so it could be the ideal moment to push a new girl, they could include her as part of the senbatsu (and tbh I wish they make the senbatsu only 16 or 20-21 girls at most, it looks better and make the girls stand out more). then she could be in the big senbatsu for the election ticket single too. and then hopefully she can rank <3

Hm looks like I have a lot of thoughts about this. LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

54th single 2nd round result

Okada Nana 14/36
    Yahagi Moeka *8/24
    Oguri Yui *6/36(1)
    Ishida Chiho *3/30(1)
    Okabe Rin*2/30(2)
    Kashiwagi Yuki *2/20(1)
    Kuranoo Narumi *1/33
    Yabushita Fu *1/30
    Murayama Yuiri *0/36(1)
    Sashihara Rino *0/20(1)
    Umeyama cocona *0/18(1)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  10. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
  11. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho

Sorry, if I ask, but what do these numbers mean? I know it's about the handshake events... I guess e.g. "Okada Nana 14/36" means she had 36 slots and 14 out of those were sold out? But what do the number in parentheses mean and the asterisks?

12. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    * is just padding to align number (the original is on monospaced font)

Parentheses denotes number of slot that is nearly sold out.

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Moeka is AKB new savior, they better to unleash her to public before the hype is dead
    keep her too long on the bench not a smart plan

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Well, she's hardly on the bench. She's an AKBINGO regular less than 6 months after debut, and she's on theater pretty often. Like we've said many times on this thread, actually putting her on an A-side too early would create more haters than benefits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

U-16 Selection Senbatsu
    Ishida Chiho, Ichioka Ayumi, Iwata Hina, Umeyama Cocona, Oguma Tsugumi, Obata Yuna, Kadowaki Miyuna, Kubo Satone, Oka Suenaga, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Takeda Tomoka, Yahagi Moeka, Yamada Kyoka, Yamamoto Ayaka, Watanabe Akari

IT BEGINS! She is apart of the U-16 Selection Senbatsu for the 54th Single.

http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/002755.html

• Like Like x 7
  16. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    does anyone know which episode of AKBingo I should start with to see lots of moeka? :cute:

17. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    She had her first small role as a lineswoman in the most recent Muchaburi Dodgeball episodes (492, 493) and since episode 508 she is a regular and will stay a regular for at least one more season.

• Useful Useful x 2
  18. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Been away from idols for 3 months due to work. Just spent the past week catching up and I just caught the moeka bug.

save me

• Like Like x 1
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13