1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What Singles do YOU want to see from MNL48?

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by Are-Kun, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Because this is sort of officially the unofficial song of the big tsunami & earthquake, making it a perfect fit for the sometimes devastation caused by weather in PH.

Needs not a reason.

Just a fun, pumped up kinda song for me.

These are really my solid favorites. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Seriously, everyone posted my favorites, but, I'll list them anyway!

Beginner
    Uza
    Heavy Rotation - Please let this have an MV if they already performed it! T_T
    Kimi wa Melody
    BwT
    Halloween Night
    Teacher Teacher
    Love Trip

And one that wasn't mentioned:
    For another Cool, Mature song: Heaven or Hell by Team Surprise?

• Like Like x 1
  3. H-cram

H-cram Kenkyuusei

High Tension.

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

4. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I personally want Uza and Bokutachi Wa Tatakawanai.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I missed one because there's no full MV anywhere to be found :( Is it on one of the physical copies? Meh. Anyway, best 48g song ever in my opinion :D

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

8. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    OH def~ Kimi wa melody with different ethnical/traditional costume that will showcase how diverse our country is per region. Maybe a representation of LUZVIMINDA but if they would go for Filipiniana i dont mind at all. Im eager to see how MNL will show the filipino culture now we see BNK JKT version.

Im also anticipating Hebirotee since they already do a cover.
    But i think they need to make a good budget for a good music video, we all want a high quality video just like the recent BNK MV quality.

• Like Like x 3
  9. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    1. Shonichi - because its about dream
    2. Kimi wa melody - showcasing filipina dress
    3. Love trip - MV, Oh my the confessions of different people in the philippines :inlove::inlove::inlove:
    4. River - Army suit
    5. Manatsu no sounds good - summer! I'm just curious just like my curiousity in Heavy Rotation MV. How would the mv be like, SNH48 mv was really a cover of the original, JKT48 mv was made in way not to be offensive to other non-akb48 fans.
    6. Iiwake Maybe, oogoe diamond,namida surprise - since they started aitakatta as like the normal story like mv, I just want to see the stories in the MVs....
    7. Namida Surprise - because its a birthday song!!!!
    8. Any song that Ash/Faith/Dian will be the center even if that would be their Graduation Song(...Hoping it will not be this scenario)

edit: Shonichi - i am not a sheki fan but a slow shonichi version where sheki can show her voice prowess

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  10. CDXVII

CDXVII Kenkyuusei

Everyday, Katyusha.

It's my favorite song. I was definitely surprised when JKT48 did it because there were no international versions of it for the longest time from any sister group.

11. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

I want MNL48 next song to be viral like LSS kinda viral song so I'm thinking Koisuru Fortune Cookie with a bunch of people dancing to it just like the other MVs.

Hebirote is a good option too but KFC is more viral-ly because of the dance.

Shonichi is a good song too but I feel it's good song for anniversary. Mata Anata no Koto wo Kangaeteta too.

Edit: Wait I feel like all these songs are BNK48's discography... Well I like their strategy so~ :p

2nd Edit: Let's make people jump for Pinoy pride with Kimi wa Melody and the girls wear Filipiniana costumes :D

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. JigglerCuddlerRattler

JigglerCuddlerRattler Kenkyuusei

Noone wants Manila48?

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I’m still waiting for Manila48 too, I’m sure lots of the Filipinos will be amused with it. We don’t really have songs here that talks about the country’s specialties. I’m also sure that the lyricist would have a fun time Tagalizing it [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  14. CDXVII

CDXVII Kenkyuusei

I also would love to see a well written English version of an AKB48 song as a b-side. They can revise "Fortune Cookie of Love" by JKT48. The best way I can describe it to a non-native English speaker is that it runs more like a sentence trying to explain something rather than being artistic like a poem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Since I'm a ske48 hako oshi I would like to see them perform Oki Doki. This song has a beautiful lyrics and an upbeat tempo (not a boring music). I would like also to see how the girls perform energetic choregraph.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Same here! I would love to see them perform SKE songs

17. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Or if they want lovey dovey then Kiss Datte Hidarikiki and Ashiteruburu would be nice.

And if they want deadly Katamoi Finally is my suggestion.:lol:

Or any ske songs will do.. I just want to see how are they going to perform fast pacing dance steps.

18. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    On that note, has any overseas sister group ever covered a non-AKB sister group song?

If not, I kinda hope we break that trend. Think I already I have examples on the first post, but I'm partial to NMB songs (which, I think fit better with the Filipino mindset lol)

• Like Like x 1
  19. kml9772

kml9772 Kenkyuusei

JKT48 has covered sister group song since their 1st Album (Heavy Rotation) with Gomenne, Summer

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

20. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I'm bored so here are my new wishes for the singles, who will center, and MV idea?

High Tension - Abbey - She kind of gives me Paruru vibes with the Mari-serye for some reason .Kind of like the same idea with the AKB48 MV but more focusing on a girls night out. Maybe shoot in BGC with the whole concrete jungle look and can use her snapping fingers to control the traffic lights and end up in a rooftop of a building lmao

Sentimental Train - Sela - Sela seems like a girl who'll do well with a very traditionally pretty song. I'd like them to shoot inside the studio plus some shot on location on one of the many resorts with a Greek/Santorini vibe. Studio set to be green screen clouds with random mirrors in the background and they're dancing on water that's very saturated to look light blue.

River - Captain Alice - I don't think I need to justify this lol Outdoorsy video in one of the hiking trails that has a river (IDK I've never hiked before), with the girls struggling to reach the summit but they help each other to finally make it on top

Bokutachi Wa Tatakawanai - Ash - It's her favorite song so I have to give it to her. I don't think they can invest in something as big as the Japanese MV so I would like the setting to be in a Police vs. Protesters situation where they go between them and try to calm the situation. They'll still get pushed and fall down but they'll rise up to create a barrier at the end.

Green Flash - Mari - Cause palagi siyang inaapi. Same premise as the Japanese MV with the girls facing hardships, maybe have it in a student life setting so a lot of people can relate to the struggles. No love stories just pure daily struggles of students like failing exams, staying up all night to finish stuff, problematic teachers...etc

#Sukinanda - Ecka - One of the best looking members and quite tall too, would do well in a very summery release. I feel like she can score endorsement deals with this song. Think of the stereotypical feminine care commercials with the flowers, flowy garments, flowy fabrics in the background...etc and make that to a music video. Shoot it in the Sunflower Maze in Pangasinan.

Kibouteki Refrain - I honestly don't know, preferably someone athletic lol - Set in Recto, instead of masked guys in hoodies, switch that with snatchers and the girls running (with the bag with mics) along the area and riding the LRT and MRT and ending up in the theatre or Movie Stars Cafe.

• Winner Winner x 2