[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

sekkai

[Mod note: Use edit if you have more to say. Don't double or triple post]

sekkai

guess the member quiz.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2018
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Those tears or something else :hehe:
    Asou Ririko

3. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

chigauu

guess the member quiz?

Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2018
  4. kurakura

kurakura Kenkyuusei

I didn't see Reika there..

5. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    I think he is right. I am kind of sure it's Asou Ririko, not Noujo

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Asou Ririko was Nojou's stage name when she joined local idol group in her hometown. Nojou also used this name when she auditioned for Nogizaka.:D

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 5
  8. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    im lovin that 1min camera focus of Naachan in inochi.
    also:
    [​IMG]
    reminder of how smol of a face Ashu has.

9. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
  10. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Translations of the interview post Jikochuu de Ikou! performance

Question 1

Q: I would like to ask any one member, to discuss their thoughts regarding their first performance in Xi'an.

A(Asuka) : In the beginning we were very worried that no one would recognise Nogizaka. But now that we've seen many fans watching our performance, even holding up towels of our names makes us very happy.

Question 2
    Q: I'd like to ask this on behalf of our Xi'an fans, many of you here have seen or heard of Nogizaka46 through anime? and the internet. So I like'd to ask Nogizaka46 coming here in Xi'an, was it just like you had imagined?

A (Sayurin) : In the manga ??? Xi'an is regarded as a great city but now that we're here and have seen many traditional and historical site, we think its amazing.

I had time so i tried.. cmiiw :^^;:

• Like Like x 5
  11. kanonBear

kanonBear Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Yes. That was pretty awesome. In today's highly-produced, fast cut editing, seldom do you see an extended sequence of just one person. I think she gives a great performance in the song. Horrible camera work, but at least it gave us something a little different.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    Look at the chibi in the middle [hehe]

chibi yoda.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nikkei Entertainment cover
    IMG_20180926_205412.jpg

anan cover
    4tof27utya2gon98zv49ac2s8.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Is it me or is management replacing Momoko a little bit with Mizuki as their 3rd gen aces?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Maybe, or maybe they just push another member, together with Momoko and Yoda (Like Naachan, Maiyan and Erika-sama).

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I always think they projecting in between those three (momo+yoda+mizuki) with the wild card like kubo or umezawa. it seems wont be like 2nd gen where miona had such gap at first
    these mizuki's clip gave me the impression as she seems actually the most popular among 3rd gen fan (compared by views with other members)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I think so. Maybe they saw that Mizuki’s receiving better reception and with Nogi’s graduations, it’s best to push the most popular one first rather than trying to “even it out” like how they initially planned.

Oh god this is nostalgic. The original ace of the newest generation of a rotational group being replaced by a Mizuki

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Eh?!!? Yamashita was always 3rd Gen Ace. No offense to Yoda or Momoko. She came in first for the 3rd Gen SHOWROOM auditions. She was introduced as the Ace for the intro NogiChu episode.

Momoko is the 3rd Gen center -- similar to Ikoma's early role. Yoda is setting up to be Nanase's successor. That leaves Yamashita to be the "Maiyan" of 3rd Gen.

Management is given her the same treatment. They're delaying the inevitable. I'm hoping she truly does fill the Ace role in the future such that she succeeds Asuka. I'm really interested in seeing Yamashita's Nogizaka. I wonder what color that would be...

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    But isn’t that kinda changing? Like isn’t what all ppl you quoted meant was instead of being 3rd gen’s “Maiyan”, they’re slowly shifting gears and tryna make her a “Techi” instead?

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Not the way I read it. I read it as Momoko was the Ace of 3rd Gen and that Yamashita was slowly replacing her. What my response was supposed to mean is that Yamashita was always the Ace of 3rd Gen. It doesn't seem that way because the way management sort of holds her back. She's popular, but they haven't quite capitalized on it.

I also didn't want to minimize the popularity of Yoda and Momoko. I'm wrong in not acknowledging it. I pointed out that they are playing similar roles as Nanase and Ikoma did in early Nogizaka, a fan favorite and the center respectively. Yoda is super popular with everyone. Momoko may not have started out very popular, but she's come on strong lately. I wasn't a Yoda or Momoko believer at 3rd Gen introduction, but they've won me over -- see the Tokyo Dome performance of Nigemizu.

I don't like pigeon holing all three into those defined roles, but that's how their idol career seems to be shaping up. IMO.

• Agree Agree x 2