Saito Asuka (Ashurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Idk if it's the same episode but i love when Kubo's copied Ikuchan night spirit mode :banana:

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I thought she was going to play guitar. It's just talk.:^^;:

4. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

Ever since 2015, just when people thought she reached the peak, the following year she got better and bigger. She always outdone herself and surprise us, year after year. The media is saying she will lead the group in the near future and build a new era. I think her career at N46 is only just starting to warm up.

She's young and time is her friend, and together with her immense popularity and the obvious full backing of the management team, there is no reason to believe she will graduate anytime soon.

The movie is doing well at the box office
    Yahoo article

https://mobile.twitter.com/00_yuki_Y/status/1050979486341029889

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 visited Xian, China last month, Sino-Japanese documentary series "The reason why I live here" shot a documentary for their member Saito Asuka, the episode will be aired on 13 October 2018.

The Reason Why I Live Here series produced by Abe Tsuyoshi, is a highly popular on the Chinese net-sphere. The programme interviews with Japanese people living in China or Chinese people living in Japan, in different towns to learn about the customs and nature of the area. The programme is shown once a week for 30 minutes.

saito-asuka-documentary.jpg saito-asuka-documentary-poster.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

It's been awhile since I've updated Asuka for this thread, so I'll start off slowly. She has been release photo shoots after photo shoots at breakneck speeds lately, so with the forum limits in mind, I will gradually posts these photos.

First up, her recent interview for her new movie, You are the Apple of My Eye:

From TV Guide Person Vol. 73:

TV Guide Person vol.073 - Saito Asuka 01 Resize.jpg TV Guide Person vol.073 - Saito Asuka 02 Resize.jpg TV Guide Person vol.073 - Saito Asuka 03 Resize.jpg TV Guide Person vol.073 - Saito Asuka 04 Resize.jpg TV Guide Person vol.073 - Saito Asuka 05 Resize.jpg TV Guide Person vol.073 - Saito Asuka 06 Resize.jpg

B.L.T. November issue:

B.L.T. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 00.jpg B.L.T. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 03 Resize.jpg B.L.T. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 04.jpg B.L.T. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 05.jpg B.L.T. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 06-07.jpg B.L.T. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 08.jpg B.L.T. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 09.jpg B.L.T. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 10.jpg B.L.T. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 11.jpg

TV Bros. November issue:

TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 00.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 06-07.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 09.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 10.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 11.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 12.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 13.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 15.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 16.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 17.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka x1.jpg TV Bros. 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka x2.jpg

CanCam November issue:

CanCam 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 216.jpeg CanCam 2018 Nov - Saito Asuka 217.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Asuka documentary in China
    http://fx.weico.net/share/39835665.html

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    What is the weekend gross of the movie?

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah I know.

Asuka's been on fire since 2015. She got her first center 2016. She got to play the lead in Asahinagu stage play in 2017. She's the acknowledged Ace of Nogizaka in 2018. I can't think of any of those years where she wasn't the MVP of the group... well, maybe 2017 was rather quiet...

Looking at this past year, we see her ascend to top of Nogizaka. I believe from here on out it is her group to lead, especially with Nanase's upcoming graduation. Management doesn't need to panic if Asuka is there.

I really hope to see the W-center of Shiraishi and Asuka. I hope we get that in 2019...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    She is doing very great, but the ace... not yet if you ask me. When you center a single, but get rendered invisible because Uwezawa is behind you, there is room for improvement.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah.. Ume presence is pretty much taking the focus to her and make Ayane and Asuka almost invisible. I think it'll become the same problem in the future if Yoda centered a song and Ume stand next to her :D

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    maybe ume gonna be the next maiyan eventually.. in early days, maiyan presence seems overthrow the centre trio presence.

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Well, it's not only about height. Sure, it can be a (dis)advantage, but what I mean is stage presence. I'm not saying Asuka hasn't any, but Umezawa draws all my attention. Not only because she is tall, but also because she is... radiant. I can't think of a better word for it, but she owns the stage. And that's one of Ume's many strengths.

I think Asuka has many skills, and it makes her an all-rounder. But the (future) ace? I believe you need to be a convincing center for that, which she isn't at the moment imo.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Tbh i dont think Asuka, Hori, or even Ikuta will be the future ace's. But no doubt they will become Nogi's 'next' ace's. It's like transition from Nana-Mai to whoever from 3rd gen.
    As for Ume own the stage, for me, Maiyan still easily caught my attention.

• Like Like x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Interesting to see that she became the model of Kao product (NIVEA) and Unilever product (LUX). Kao and Unilever are pretty famous with their rivalities.

17. Golden Seraphim

Golden Seraphim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    asuka meme 1.jpg

You can make memes out of this picture tho [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Color me surprised that Asuka's status as ace is in question. Interesting thoughts. Interesting opinions. I may have been watching Nogizaka from a different vantage point. One things for certain though, I’ve never ever payed attention to Umezawa.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

Yes Ume is pretty I get it but that's just about it to me as I never can and never will take my eyes off Asuka when she's in the centre position. So imo she is the ace. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. Zeng

Zeng Kenkyuusei

There were good reasons why she was picked 3 times as center. It's easy giving reasons to support her position but it would be a long and boring read. I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you're certainly entitled to yours, just like everyone else.

I think the most important thing is she's doing great and Nogizaka is doing great. Everyone gets a lift.

• Like Like x 2