1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    About those 3 J-line IZONE members (Sakura, Nako, Hitomi), should we use the 48group's profile photos or IZONE's profile photos as their official profile photos?

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Since this is stage 48, I would use their 48 group photos. When someone graduates and gets a new job, we don’t change their profile picture to the one from their new job. If Tsumugi gets into the group she is applying for, her picture should remain her Team 8 photo.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Experimental Lyric Page for JKT48 New Song Above 2016. It's placed on my page in Wiki48. The first experiment is Omoide no Hotondo. Screenshot_20181015-212107.png Screenshot_20181015-212111.png Screenshot_20181015-212114.png

4. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    I'm not sure who's been editing the IZ*ONE w48 pages, but I thought I'd chime in! Some of the profiles have had the girls official member colors added to them so I thought I'd finish updating those. I used the color codes from the official IZ*ONE page (http://iz-one.co.kr/) so far only on the members that have had their profiles uploaded. Right now it's only Wonyoung and Sakura who are missing their official member colors (they haven't been stated yet on w48 and I'm not sure what colors they were given).
    As for the Japanese members, they currently have gradients on their profile with pink representing IZ*ONE, should we keep it that way or let the pink color be replaced by their official IZ*ONE member color?

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think because we're working with so many different colours due to the different groups/teams, I think for our wiki it would be smarter to leave all of them pink. There's many 48 Group members who also have their individual colours or specific official lightstick colours (e.g. Jurina has Orange and Green, Komiyama Haruka has pink and green, Takayanagi Akane has yellow and green, Goto Risako had pink and yellow, etc etc, the list goes on). If this were a PD48 or IZ*ONE wiki, I would agree to show their colours in their profiles but since this is mainly a 48 wiki, I believe we should stick to the group/team colours and simply mention their individual colours. With the IZ*ONE members we could mention their colours in an "About" section instead of trivia like we're doing it for the other members.

I'm willing to let it go though if more people are in favour of changing the IZ*ONE members' colours to their respective individual colours.

6. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Some of the 48G members have official lightstick colors yes but that's not a member color per say, like in H!P or Idol Street. That's why not every 48G member have them listed on the site, it's more trivia and for IZ*ONE I guess it's more a member fact?
    Right now the Korean IZ*ONE members all have their individual colors on their w48 pages (except Wonyoung but I think her color is supposed to be pink). Since the Japanese members already have their 48G team colors it might be a little messy and just easier to have the IZ*ONE color in the gradient, I agree.
    But is IZ*ONE's official group color pink?
    Also we should add their colors to the info box instead that sounds better. I can work on it tomorrow!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    What colour do you see when you first load the website you linked?

For the Korean members, assuming this colour only appears in their sidebar on their own member page I don't see any real difference between using IZ*ONE pink or using their official colour. The problem is with Sakura, Nako, and Hiichan. They should probably keep their original team colour + IZ*ONE pink. Although Hiichan is problematic since she technically needs three colours: IZ*ONE pink, Team 8 dark blue, Team B blue.

edit: Luckily, there's a template for that.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Someone in her Instagram asked Nozawa Rena how tall she is and she replied with 168cm (see attached screenshot) which is 2cm more than is shown in her Wiki page. Would somebody like to change it, or do you wait for her info to be updated on the official website?

Image-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    48pedia says the same thing (168cm) and they cite the 2017 SSK guidebook. Unfortunately I don't have either the 2017 or 2018 one on hand to check, but her instagram post is authoritative enough imho.

10. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    About Team 8 Chart, the profile photos of the chart should be their Team 8 profile photos or their AKB48 profile photos?

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Since all Team 8 members are now in either Team A, Team K, Team B or Team 4 as well, I think we can use the AKB48 profile photos for unity. But we could add the Team 8 profile photos to their gallery at the bottom if that hasn't happened yet? I'm not very familiar with Team 8 so I would leave this to someone else. Also, this is just a suggestion, we can use Team 8 profile photos if Eitos think that makes more sense.

As for the IZ*ONE colours, if you think we should use their official colours, we can do that. I don't really mind, I just thought it might get confusing for more casual fans who check out the wiki.

12. princessairbender

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Right now we have the official colours for the IZ*ONE members (not including the Japanese members, they just have IZ*ONE pink since it might be more confusing to add their official colours with all the 48G Team colours out there). I think it works to keep the Korean members profiles like they are now? Especially with their current profile photos, it matches very well.

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Back to Team 8.

I think we are talking about two different locations. One is the team chart on the team page mentioned by mutomu. The other is the individual pages mentioned by bonjourmarlene (at least that's what I am reading)

Compare: team chart
    AKB uniforms in squares
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_8

individual page
    Team 8 uniforms, with AKB uniforms at the bottom in the gallery
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Sato_Akari

Personally, I don't want their Team 8 affiliation to disappear, so what we have now seems to work.

[or you could reverse them: Team 8 pictures on the Team 8 page and AKB pictures on the individual pages]

14. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Update for Ikoma's page:

Official website: http://ikomarina.com/s/m01/?ima=0040
    Agency: Nogizaka46LLC

For media part:

Stage play:
    Akatsuki no Yona ~Hiiro no Shukimei-hen~ (暁のヨナ~緋色の宿命編~) (2018)

*And correction for the radio shows; it should be MBS The Hit Studio (2017-2018), but it showed Hoshikuzu Revengers instead (which is a drama).

Her profile picture after grad (for the gallery part):
    DkFBOGoUYAERuTL.jpg

Thanks as always!

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I'm going to quote myself:

EDIT: Like this.

This chart...
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_8
    023.png
    Should have their Team 8's official photos...
    https://toyota-team8.jp/member/index.php

The main photo from their profiles should be the Team 8 one...
    024.png

Their gallery should have their Team 8 full-sized profile photo and their AKB48 photo...
    025.jpg 026.jpg

Their kennin team's chart should have their AKB48 photo...
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_4
    027.png
    Which already happens.

And don't forget that some eitos don't have a kennin (yet), by changing their profile photos to the AKB ones that would mean that those few would have their Team 8 photo while the rest of the team the AKB one. There goes the uniformity.
    EDIT: Oh wait, they still have an AKB photo.

As for Hii... well, maybe you can keep her IZONE photo as her profile main photo while she's in Korea.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Can someone explain/give me/point me to a tutorial on how to update a member photos in their page? I'm trying to update Team TP members. At first I thought by copying similar code like in other page can work but it's not hhhh, thanks a lot guys

17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    make sure that the name is correct

for example, the previous photo was in jpg, and their latest photo is in png, make sure to check that

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    On the left-hand side, where you see all the links, there should be an "Upload file" link. Upload a photo there and make sure the file name makes sense (for example NamePhotoYear.jpg.

Then you go to the member's page which you want to edit. Click Edit at the top. When you've got the HTML box open, pretty much at the top you'll see something like this (as an example):

Then you remove the MinegishiMinamiK2018.jpg and replace it with the NamePhotoYear.jpg you uploaded earlier. Als change the Minegishi Minami (2018) if necessary. For example, if you're replacing TPE 2017 photos, make sure it now says 2018.

Make sure that if you upload a jpeg or a png, it says jpeg or png instead of jpg.

19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yesterday, I spent quite a long time on updating the Games section on AKB48's site. I have no idea about sister group games (I'm sure there are some), so could anyone help me out? Either by adding some info yourself or by telling me some game titles so I know where to start looking...

If you know any AKB48 games as well that I missed or you have more info on some of the games (e.g. Stage Fighter is almost completely empty), I'd also appreciate that. Thanks in advance.

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Note that those are both mobile browser games rather than mobile app games. You can play them on your desktop if you trick the site into thinking your browser is a mobile one.

I believe the HKT48 is read as "Eiko no Labyrinth" (栄光のラビリンス).