1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK

NAKAI RIKA'S SOLO CONCERT DVD/BD

[​IMG]
    twitter.com/rika_nakai823/...

[​IMG]
    natalie.mu/music/news/...

AKB48 GROUP OFFICIAL CALENDAR

Pre-order: until October 29
    Release: December 14

[​IMG]
    twitter.com/hinata_homma/...

FINEBOYS

FINEBOYS October issue
    Release: Oct 3 (now on sale)

Interview with Tano Ayaka, Nakai Rika and Nara Miharu about fashion and about NGT48's 4th single release on FINEBOYS.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    fineboys-online.jp/interview/...

NGT48'S 4TH SINGLE RELEASE

Sukkiri

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HIRUSON

[​IMG]

TOWER RECORDS

Handing out event with Nishimura Nanako, Nakai Rika and Nishigata Marina at Tower Records.

[​IMG]
    twitter.com/TOWER_Shibuya/...

[​IMG]

NGT48'S ALL NIGHT NIPPON

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MINI CONCERT AND HANDSHAKE EVENT IN TOYAMA

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rikachan and other NGT48 members participated in the filming of TV Tulip's show "kitoqun traveller with T."
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #070. Nakai Rika's solo concert in video
    Prev
    #069. An event at Nippon Budoukan
    Next
    #071. The retirement of an idol manager

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

[​IMG]
    181006 - Weekly Playboy Oct 22nd 2O18 no.43
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/10/06/107158/

The DVD and Blu-ray of "Nakai Rika's solo concert - Nakai Rika Campaign-ing"[1]—held at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL[2] on January 15, this year—will be released. So I'm going to advertise it here in this column as well!

I personally wasn't expecting that the concert would be released in video so soon, so I'm very glad although a bit embarrassed as well. In the first place, my biggest dream had always been "to sing and dance as an idol on the stage" (even though there must be people who think it's not my image). I still can't believe that the solo concert that made my dream come true will be released in video. I'm very happy and savoring this occasion.

However, back when the concert was held, I was really short of time, performing in AKB48 Group Coming of Age Concert, NGT48 Solo Concert and my solo concert, one after another in the same week*. Moreover, pressure and worries about the solo concert haunted me—if people would come to a concert where there was just me—I thought I would blow up with anxiety. But when I stood on the stage, what I saw was all those pink pen lights filling the venue, glittering as if you guys were trying to say "Your allies are here!"

Looking back today, even those worries have become a good memory, and I think it was good to have worked hard back then. I want many people to enjoy watching all those memorable moments in the video at home... According to what I heard, the DVD and Blu-ray includes new still photos from the concert! In addition, it looks like there's going to be a handing out event! It's worth it! Check it out, please! End of the advertisement! (laugh)

The DVD and Blu-ray of my solo concert will be out on October 19 (Fri).
    Get it, everyone, please!!

[​IMG]

(*) Translator's note: In that same week, Rikachan also performed in Request Hour 2018, where she apparently was one of the 48 Group's members with mostif not the mostappearances... That was indeed a very busy week.

Notes:
    1. Nakai Rika Solo Concert–Nakai Rika Campaign-ing– (Japanese: 中井りかソロコンサート~中井りかキャンペーン中~ Hepburn: Nakai Rika Soro Konsāto ~ Nakai Rika Kyanpēn-chū ~) https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12344416620.html (Japanese page)
    2. Tokyo Dome City Hall. https://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/tdc-hall/

Related past posts:
    Oricon News
    NGT48 members' comments & photos
    #Himail - Nakai Rika's solo concert
    NGT48's solo concert 2018 - Photos
    Coming of Age (Adult's) concert - Photos
    Coming of Age & Solo concerts - Photos

AKB48 Group Shop: https://shopping.akb48-group.com/lp/rika-nakai_soloconcert/

Prev
    #069. An event at Nippon Budoukan
    Next

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I wonder why has she started to do SR everyday again all of sudden... maybe something coming... or just to advertise her DVD.

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Actually nothing important to be news. Naka no Hito (the staff member who posts on NGT48's twitter) and Rikachan's relationship is like that of a dad reprimanding a daughter who in turn talks back. He's also responsible to make her deliver her texts to be published in Weekly Playboy in time. So they're always arguing and teasing each other on twitter, showroom, etc. This time was not different. Just, he's been very reserved to post about her after her scandal to avoid antis flooding the replies. And it's got a name—crowd control—the same reason Rikachan didn't do showroom for a time until the dust has settled.

Thus, the twits mentioned in that news were suppose to have a humorous tone, something like this:

Rika: NGT's official twitter (Naka no Hito) really doesn't help me to advertisement my DVD release. He claims he doesn't want to get criticisms in the replies... Don't you guys think he's a terrible person by telling me such a thing? lol twitter.com/rika_nakai823/...

Naka no Hito advertises the DVD release. twitter.com/official_NGT48/...

Rika: Finally! 18 Woman facepalming (light skin tone).png 18 Woman facepalming (light skin tone).png twitter.com/rika_nakai823/...

• Like Like x 4
  11. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Sometimes people take things out of context especially blog site authors.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    Next
    #072. After a long time, another Business Trip Performance

[​IMG]
    181015 - Weekly Playboy Oct 29nd 2O18 no.44
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/10/15/107159/

Today, I'm going to write about a member of the staff who has always supported "Princess Rika," for this idol manager[1] "T-san" will soon retire from NGT48...

I do love members of the staff who efficiently support my work because—from what we know of my personality—I can barely think about myself, let alone others. (laugh) "T-san" was very tactless in the early days of NGT48—she* had come from another industry, when she changed her job and became an idol manager—so that she used to make me annoyed too often. Honestly, there were times I really disliked her. (I guess this feeling was mutual.)

However, as we got to overcome together the tight schedule and the difficulties of many jobs, I realized that T-san had become the manager I could turn to the most. There was even one occasion where I snapped, saying I wanted "T-san" accompanying me for a job, otherwise I wouldn't be able to carry it out. (laugh) "T-san" not only understood me but was also a person who would clearly point out my mistakes to me when I was wrong.

I still can't believe T-san is going to quit (I heard about this notice just 10 minutes before I started writing this text). I'm very worried if I'll be able to carry out without her—if everything is going to be all right—because I was thinking "T-san" would remain until I have graduated. But, there is still time till she leaves, so I should treat her kindly...

And, I will support T-san in the new chapter of her life more than anyone! I will miss her, though...

Honestly, I cried when I heard T-san was
    going to quit... I'll miss her...

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Idol manager/agent (Japanese: 敏腕マネージャー Hepburn: Binwan Manējā)

(*) The text was translated with T-san as a female manager, but there's no mention in the original text if this staff member is a man or a woman.

Prev
    Next

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

today's ANN

pre

if the video does not show watch the video here

main

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    Next
    #073. Handing over the DVD/BD of the solo concert

[​IMG]
    181022 - Weekly Playboy Nov 5th 2O18 no.45
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/10/22/107160/

After a long time, we held the Business Trip performances at NMB48's theater in Osaka. Team G's stage was held on October 13th and Team NIII's on the 14th. It was very fun... but let me make a complaint—As it had already happened in the release event at Nippon Budoukan[1], the time for rehearsing was too short! (laugh)

I always want to show a perfect performance on the stage, for the audience who comes and pay for the show can go home satisfied for what they have seen. However, since I've got some other jobs, I can't rehearse along with other members and end up having to practice by myself at home, without a mirror big enough to check how my movements are—Argh! I wanted to make it perfect!—it always annoys me. (laugh) I'm a weird perfectionist and for a satisfactory performance, you know, a proper time for practicing and rehearsing is needed after all.

Two new songs were added for the encore in this Business Trip Performances but I had to learn them watching the video of the choreography inside the bullet train on my way to Osaka. (laugh) Well, I managed to do it properly in the end. (smirk) Honestly, I wish I could have honed my movements a little more, but it was all right because the audience was very excited—considering that there were some people that didn't even know our catchphrases in the last time we had been there for the Business Trip—this time I had the impression that more people have come to support NGT48 in the Kansai area.
    [2]

I want to go to Osaka again! The takoyaki
    [3] was delicious!

Thanks to the fans who although can't usually come to Niigata,
    came to see us in Osaka!
    [​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Nippon Budokan (Japanese: 日本武道館 Hepburn: Nippon Budōkan) See #Himail #069 - An event at Nippon Budoukan.
    2. Kansai region (Japanese: 関西地方 Hepburn: Kansai-chihō) lies in the southern-central region of Japan's main island Honshū and includes among others, the prefecture of Osaka. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansai_region
    3. Takoyaki (Japanese: たこ焼き Hepburn: Takoyaki) is a ball-shaped Japanese snack made of a wheat flour-based batter, minced or diced octopus (tako), tempura scraps (tenkasu), pickled ginger, and green onion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takoyaki

Prev
    Next
    #073. Handing over the DVD/BD of the solo concert

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Interesting. And people think she's just being shitty and controversial every time she says she's got no friends, when in fact her distrust in people seems to be real—some sort of paranoia caused by traumas because she was bullied when she was younger.

Speaking of friends and friendship, these definitions and concepts can vary largely from person to person, especially in Japan where there are so many similar words—tomodachi, shin'yuu, nakama, etc. As it can be seen in this old episode of AKBINGO, each person's got their own definition of them:

• Dislike Dislike x 1