1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Stefi & Mobile will appear in tonight's NHK World Japan for an interview at 8pm JST (6pm WIB)
    You can stream it here

DpTF8m4UcAE7eYC.jpg DpTF8J1VsAAD-dK.jpg

They also did a shoot for AKB48 Show performing Ookami to Pride
    DpTF7pfUUAAKXTe.jpg

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Too bad, I hope it gets more popular. BNK is super popular in Thailand so maybe some good marketing might help JKT.:approve:

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Another reason is because of growing of islamic extremism which makes me wish Indonesia remained Hindu or Buddhist country like it was in medieval era, I'm from a muslim family anyway.

Meanwhile, let's see if Mutiara can boost JKT48 popularity because of being Twice' Momo looks alike.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@hrs0722 Religion doesn't take effect for JKT48 popularity or very very less effect IMO. The future can't be predicted, we just only attempt on our life.

From I catch on some fans (I usually use Facebook) + My Opinion, The reason why JKT48 low on market are:
    • The songs which aren't ear-catchy. The 48 and 46 song have these structure: Verse 1 (, Mid 1), Reff 1, Verse 2 (, Mid 2), Reff 2, Reff Repetition. (Some) People focuses on the Reff. I think, people wouldn't like a long song, but if the song is ear-catchy, of course that will be no problem. I think, that's just only the people taste about music. Oh yeah, JKT48 Songs may be full of "Figure of Speech and Idiom", so it may be difficult to interpret some songs (due to difference of culture).

• The Good Program that is very late. Eg. JKT48 Circus (not Mengarungi Samudra). This should make Fans JKT48 increase or stable if they do this on 2012 - 2014.

• Local Boy/Girlbands aren't active as before. I think, it's only JKT48 which can survive until now. Unfortunately, Some or Few People said that JKT48 is disbanded as same as another BGbands. In Fact, Indonesia has many viral season for their region or Indonesia itself. The Golden Era of Boy/Girlband might be started on 2008 - 2013.
    Rivalry between JKT48 and another group has gone.

Sorry if my English is bad right now.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I think the circus have a big impact in jkt48 nowadays
    if JOT release the unreleased song for the download card the impact would be great. new ship and co

the new management have review her mistake and I'm think jkt48 can go even higher if we use a good promotion

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  8. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

lol its been 7 yrs, JKT48 never hindered by islamic bla bla....
    instead jkt48 activities get along like ramadhan event etc...

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Indonesian Athletes sacrificing Idul Fitri for 2018 Asian Games because medals are more important for them. They got 98 medals including 31 golds. Biggest success of the nation in such event in history.

JKT48 should learn from them and next year JKT48 has to join Sekai Sousenkyo.

I'm not sure if there will be another sousenkyo next year but MNL48 has announced that they're gonna join.

Or maybe JKT48 can be represented by Sayaya only? Maybe she needs to be here more but I disagree with full transfer, I'd suggest concurrency (kennin) more because she still has jobs and dreams in AKB48 but she can take benefits if she's in JKT48. But Japan - Indonesia travel would be exhausting so I assume she's here once every 2-3 months. She can be her just for important events such as handshakes, concerts, single launchings, with 2-3 theater performances while she's here especially her seitansai. She's loved here but she can't always be here. I know that she posted on Mobame that she got ill when she's here but she recovered immediately so I think that her mom should follow her when she's having travel to Indonesia to take care of her. I've heard that her parents follow her to Tokyo when she joined AKB48. She doesn't live alone in Tokyo.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    There's really big difference between ASIAN GAMES and sousenkyo

JKT should focus more for their career and fans rather than try to appeal akb fans/management

• Like Like x 1
  11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    that is why I love when you speak because you understand better the situation of the group

the sekai sousenkyo is not important in this moment for the group is to regain her golden era

sorry for my English

12. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  13. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    This!11!! thank you very much, joining sekai ssk would be a waste of time with the current fanbase situation. Cherprang fans need somewhere around 4 billion IDR (if my calculation is correct) for her to rank 39th and Music need somewhere around 3 billion IDR just to rank in 72nd. Even Shani in last year ssk could only gather somewhere in 400 million IDR (again if my calculation is correct). IMO sometimes the fans that push JOT to participate in sekai ssk just want them to participate because seeing BNK member participate and ranked hurt their ego.

14. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Since Stefi's exchange student period is over, here's the summary of Stefi's (and Mobile) activities there :
    • 18 Sep -> Introduction at AKB48 Theater (Team K)
    • 20 Sep -> Recording with Rena & Chiyori
    • 22 Sep -> Attending AKB48 16th Gen's Idol Shugyouchuu
    • 23 Sep -> Attending AKB48 2018 Janken Tournament
    • 24 Sep -> Special handshake lane at AKB48 National HS Event (Jabaja?)
    • 26 Sep -> AKB48 Theater Shonichi as Zenza Girls (Tonari no Banana)
    • 26 Sep -> Zenza Girls (Lemon no Toshigoro)
    • 2 Oct -> Shibuya de Shining Radio Show
    • 4 Oct -> Zenza Girls (Ookami to Pride)
    • 4 Oct -> Team 8 no Anta, Roke Roke! recording
    • 10 Oct -> "Part time job" recording at AEON Mall Narita
    • 12 Oct -> AKB48 Show recording (Ookami to Pride) & Interview for NHK World Japan
    • 13 Oct -> Performing at Team 8's Mie Concert
    • 14 Oct -> Performing Ookami to Pride at AKB48 National HS Event (Sentimental Train)
    • 15 Oct -> AKB48 Show broadcast + Stefi & Mobile's final performance at AKB48 Theater

*I just included the ones that i think are worth mentioning

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Arigatou means Thank You

The good music industrial (especially for JKT48) must fullfill this requirement:
    Yeah, I'm agree with @yaohne that the staff may have seen their mistake. But, they are late to awake from their sleep. Oh yeah, we can't avoid the "People Taste". In fact, The Indonesian People has many viral season. This viral season is the problem why JKT48 is in the low place until they said that
    The viral season will go on for a week until a year or more depending on their taste.

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    While AKB48 SHOW was broadcast on 15 Oct, that same day they made their final appearance in Team K RESET performance where they did more than just appear as Zenza girls. They even got a story in nikkansports. I thought that was worth mentioning, and did on the previous page. :)

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/general-the-jkt48-thread.4749/page-821#post-1532454

17. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I think they performed Tonari no Banana twice as I saw two videos of different performances. I don't know the performance date though.

18. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Is that so? Then I'll change the list a bit.. Thank you~

Ah yes, they did perform it again in the next theater show if i remember it correctly.

19. Arigatou means Thank You

I heard that JKT48 singles and albums have been released in JOOX, but is it true and official ? ._.

20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Yes it's official