1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Wow. I remember when translating a G+ post was the norm. Now they're so many of them are on Twitter and Instagram, barely any of them use it.
    Thanks for the memories.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Unemployed for months while I can work for anything to get money but I refuse to work the jobs I know I'm gonna hate because I hated what I studied in university though ironically, I attended a prestigious university. I wanna leave my house but I can't afford an apartment, need a job but I wanna enroll university again instead. Also I'm still confused if I wanna be a professional astronomer (have PhD) but feels like I actually wanna be a musician who has a degree in astronomy instead.
    qGCBobFd_400x400.jpg

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I look up G+ mostly out of habit and the only one that is still updating on it is Hazuki Hokazono(Team TII co-captain)!

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    You can find out every member who kept using Gugutasu until the SNS dead at @akb48up Tanaka Miku can be the most well known.

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow, a Russian Soyuz rocket carrying a couple of astronauts to the space station did not launch properly as expected. :fp:

Thank God those two safely landed with a functional abort system. The Soyuz is a launch vehicle that has lasted roughly six decades; the last time such an incident like this occurred was back in 1975 (43 years ago!). This launch failure is causing a potential collateral effect on the operation of the space station.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45834453

GOAT of athletic, Usain Bolt who had retired now switching career to football (soccer) and plays in professional level. he joins Central Coast Mariners in Australian league. He plays as a striker which means scoring goals is his job and in his debut, he scored 2!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    What saddens me the most about Google+ closing down is that a lot of AKB's SNS activity in between late 2011 to mid-2015 or something was mainly concentrated in there. With the whole service closing down, we are going to be left with a significant hole in history from around these years, which will be worse than idols just abandoning their antiquated Ameblo blogs or stopping their Twitter activities and locking their accounts.

Besides, G+ served its purpose while AKB was still active on the platform, it was more than a dumping ground for pictures and text, it was instrumental to the popularity of certain members like Sakura or Kaotan who used their multimedia capabilities with success. Seeing all of that material lost to posterity and eventually forgotten like it never happened, meh...

Although I remember how pretty much every member at the time was incentivized to self-produce themselves, coming up with their own regular features and editing together their own short shows. I can name off the top of my head Hirari's English lessons or vlog-style (hooray for defunct terminology again) videos like Yukarun's mini updates, the latter of which was pretty much like a drug fix for me (by the way, time for me to get ready to celebrate the 4th anniversary of Yukarun playing Mother 2 Earthbound, at least someone remembered to preserve it).
    A pity this habit didn't carry over to Twitter when they all moved over there, or convinced the members to keep using G+ since one of the advantages over other SNS platforms is this ability to upload videos as long as they like.

At least I can say I appreciate Yukitsun and Cameron for uploading metric tonnes of high-res photos from NMB events on their accounts and sticking on doing it until the end. This is another key feature that other SNS have yet to replicate, I wonder if they have a B plan in mind to transfer everything somewhere else after that.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    At least 2 48 members given real stars from fans

1. Ogino yuka: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/ogino-yuka-ogiyuka.11908/page-35#post-1422002
    2. Miyawaki Sakura: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/miyawaki-sakura-sakura.4593/page-356#post-1532334
    Note:
    1. Sakura's star is in Pisces constellation because Sakura's zodiac is Pisces as her birthday is in 19 March but actually Pisces constellation visible the best in November.
    2. Ogiyuka's star is in Auriga constellation but off course there's no a zodiac named Auriga but this constellation is visible the best in February when Yuka has her birthday. Yuka's birthday is in 2/16 which means her zodiac is Aquarius.

Yeah, anyone can buy a star and rename it as they want though it's not the official name. Also, the star is likely a yellow dwarf, the most common star but actually our sun is a yellow dwarf too. Maybe other kinds of stars aren't for sale because they're used as subjects for astronomers to study to.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    We been over this already...

They did not actually get stars, or have stars named after them. What they did get was a novelty gift of a piece of paper.

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    BTW guys, I'm about to learn bass. There's a silly reason why I'm learning bass, my waifu. www Yeah the 2d girl in my avatar, Ushigome Rimi from Bang Dream influences me to learn bass. www

Then,
    1. What's the best affordable bass for beginners? I hope for a less than $500 bass.
    2. After I think I got the skill, I'd make cover videos of various songs from various artists of various genres including 48/46. Then, tell me about 48/46 songs with best bass riffs?

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More discrimination in medical school admission, not against women, but for legacies.

"Showa University said Monday it has padded scores for applicants taking entrance exams for its medical school for the first or second time, in the latest case of entry-test irregularities following the manipulation of scores discovered at Tokyo Medical University.

The university in Tokyo said it has also favored applicants from alumni families, starting the score rigging six years ago without notifying applicants of such treatment.

"We deeply apologize to all our exam takers," Yoshio Ogawa, dean of the university's medical faculty, said at a press conference.

Showa University said it gave favorable treatment to 19 applicants from alumni families, while it denied any discrimination by gender."

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/...l-admits-to-rigging-entrance-exam-scores.html

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

1. Yamaha basses have a good rep and at reasonable prices.
    2. I can't really think of many A-sides with basslines that stand out, Give me Five I guess is an obvious choice but bass seems to be rather buried in the mix on A-sides.

Really it's with the Theater tracks where I think the AKB backing musicians get a chance to shine. Ai no Stripper has an outstanding bass track, really fluid and snarly, sounds like he's using a p-bass, Umi wo Watare is another fast, sinuous one. Stage H2 has a clutch of tracks with nice bass lines, Bye Bye Bye, Mori e Ikou, Ai no Moufo, Rock da Yo. Other songs with good bass parts are scattered over various stages, Manatsu no Christmas Rose, 109, Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate, Tengoku Yaro, Futari nori no Jitensha, Kokoro Hashi no Sofa, Saboten to Gold Rush, Maria, Blue Rose, Hitei no Requiem. Some ballads can have nice bass tracks like Dakedo, Ana Koro no Sneaker, Mirai no Tobira

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    We are now land of the beaver, maple syrup, hockey and weed

51akdHsYogL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Congrats. :D

And you are welcome. ;)

We still grow better stuff here in Oregon.:cool:

16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Don't forget democracy, it isn't a small thing...

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That's Murrrrrricaaaaaaa :fp:

• Old Old x 1
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    RIP Paul Allen, co-founder of Microsoft. Mr. Allen was the one who persuaded Bill Gates to leave Harvard tho Mr Gates just needed one more year to graduate. They found Microsoft, one of largest company in the world and they became billionaires but they always warned university students to not to follow their path and the (university students) have to finish their studies.

19. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Someone better archive the 48G G+ stuff ASAP. I do use G+ for my official game communities (Asphalt 8 and 9) and that's it; they might move to Discord probably.

20. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Right now, the first ever rugby league test match between Australia and Tonga is being played at Mt. Smart Stadium in Auckland, New Zealand.
    For anyone who follows rugby league (I'll be honest, I only somewhat follow NRL because of the Warriors, but the news always runs stories on league), you know how big this match is: the world No. 1 versus a passionate nation rising up the ranks that's painted Auckland in red and white.
    For both, they're also motivated by their most recent losses. Last Saturday, the Kangaroos lost to New Zealand 24-26 (it was on my dad's birthday as well. He was so happy), whilst at the 2017 World Cup semi-final, Mate Ma'a Tonga controversially lost to England 18-20 (the ref made a call on the final play of the game that saw Tonga lose when they should've won. Their fans marched to Aotea Square in protest, but it was never overturned. England lost against co-hosts Australia 6-0 in the lowest-scoring Final in World Cup history).
    Whilst I'm writing this, the score is 12-6 to Australia (two converted tries to one converted try) at 16:00. I'm also gonna post some screenshots I took just before kick-off.

Australia and Tonga making their way out onto the field (they were being welcomed by Maori, but you couldn't hear them over the fans).
    [​IMG]

Tonga at the beginning of their haka. I love this one because of the sea of red and white in the background.
    [​IMG]

Half-Time Update: The score is 30-10 to Australia, but the crowd just gets louder and louder (they're pretty much a 25,000+ member choir).
    Full-Time Update: The score is 34-16 to Australia. Tonga gave it their all, but the Kangaroos were just too dominant.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018