1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes only that 46 questions.

Send techi your messages via SOL
    they read some from overseas fans just like last month. And will read the other later. You can write with english
    https://www.tfm.co.jp/lock/girls/mail/index.html

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  2. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

Oh ok, I wish it will be subbed someday :)

3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The comic manga Saint Oniisan follows two young guys in modern Japan who just happen to be Jesus and Buddha. Memi has said she likes it. Maybe she and her friend Techi both read it, lol. It's published in the monthly magazine Morning 2, which is described in Wikipedia as "seinen" (i.e., aimed at young men in their upper teens/lower twenties).

In the twitter clip from the drama posted by @Hiraishin, "Jesus" reads someone saying "Buddha" looks like "Hirate-chan of Keyakizaka46." I didn't realize it was out as a drama now. Here's the trailer. One source says ep1 will be on YouTube, but I don't find it yet. The regular broadcast starts on Piccoma TV (Kakao) Thursday (today).

I still don't have a good idea of how successful Hibiki has been. People who like Techi say it has done well, people who don't say it hasn't. I'm not sure what the actual numbers really mean, in terms of expectations. Not a blockbuster hit, anyway.

5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Looks like hibiki genre is not my cup of tea. Well, i don't really care about it is success or not just seeing her makes me happy. But im curious about the budget of this movie and then we can compare it to the result. Is this movie profitable? The movie still playing in theater...

6. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's not the kind of movie who can be a blockbuster.

Manga adaptation, school environment and 16 yo lead actress. It would be interesting to compare these numbers with the same kind of school movie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Add also the fact that its not in the romance or tragedy genre, i think its kinda obvious its not gonna fall into blockbuster type of movie. However like a few people here i am still curious if the turnout made profits

8. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Another Techi fan in the entertainment industry: actor/model Narita Ryou -- just before the press conference for his own new film -- praised Techi's work on the Keyaki Republic 2017 disk to the skies. He said it was amazing how she maintained her concentration all the way through. He also said she was good in Hibiki.

Narita-san is 25, and began as a model for Men's Non-no and then Souen. He did a number of TV dramas between 2014 and 2017, but now his movie work has taken over: he is in six films this year and already has four slated for next year. His new film is Koko wa Taikutsu Mukae ni Kita ここは退屈迎えに来て, which is apparently a somewhat raunchy film about a girl who returns to her home town to see her high-school friends, including her own previous love Narita-san.

[​IMG]

Ichikawa Somegoro, in @Ozeki's previous post, is the 13-year-old newest inheritor of that kabuki-actor name. His predecessor is famous for having taken kabuki to Las Vegas, as well as for appearing widely on Japanese TV.

EDIT: That sweatshirt worn by Techi in her interview with Ichikawa Someguro has of course been found by fans. At the Supreme online shop, this "Supreme 18FW Mike Kelley Ahh...Youth! " shirt is now sold out in all sizes.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hirate with Ichikawa Somegoro on SWITCH

IMG_20181021_055131.jpg IMG_20181021_055243.jpg IMG_20181021_055109.jpg IMG_20181021_055112.jpg IMG_20181021_055117.jpg IMG_20181021_055105.jpg

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I wonder if Hirate has any idea who that old man in the first pic is? I'm guessing not, FTR record it's William S Burroughs.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Just googling him. He was a writer and visual artist?

13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    He's best known for his writing and spoken word work. Naked Lunch is his most famous novel and along with Jack Kerouac is the most famous and celebrated prose writer to come out of the post WW2 Beat movement in the U.S.
    He was also quite famously a drug addict and homosexual the subjects of his other best known works Junky and Queer.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

More praise for Techi from Japanese show biz: 49-year-old rapper Rhymester Utamaru has said on his radio show that the movie was highly enjoyable and no-one but Techi could have played the unusual main character.

• Like Like x 3
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

"Hirate Yurina" in Shibuya for Hallowe'en:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Good job, whoever you are.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Wow. It's Japan for sure..o_O:shock:

17. Chloe

Chloe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chibaerii
    Hi, I'm new here. Just got into AKB and Keyaki :) I watched their MVs and Techi is so cool, I think I might oshi her. I went through the forum and reading everything that happened to her is interesting. Techi is really quite... unique.

Some might say she was made for being an idol, but I don't believe in that, rather I believe it's a combination of her own hard work to mold herself into this image, natural talent, and maybe some luck as well.

I look forward to watching her!

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

18. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh hi, welcome. Thank you for supporting techi.

19. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This is so cute fanart. I can imagine her like that

IMG_20181029_172411.jpg IMG_20181029_172415.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Chloe Thank you very much for supporting Techi, I agree with all what you said, she is an amazing idol!!!!!!.Let´s keep supporting her!.