1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Defiantly take it as a rumor right now (Should be getting that 8th Single Announcement soon).

2. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    It’s a rumour from 5ch too.. so most likely not real at all. i get it’s exciting, but it’s not confirmed o_O

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As someone said on 5channel: remember Grand Prism. That was the firmly rumored name of the release that eventually turned out to be Fukyouwaon. There was a similar full (but wrong) song list, too. But it could be....

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Japanese comments point out that the photo is on Center Gai in the heart of Shibuya, "fittingly for Shibuya idols. Perfect." Another person says: "Ah! That's what it would be like to catch sight of Techi in Shibuya!" Another asks: "What about a Techi photobook?" General excitement all round, it appears. Will this include both Kanji and Hiiragana?

Another mentions the book for the recent tour as their first photobook. However, there was another smallish book, long ago in 2015, made at the time the group formed -- before Neru, and while Mayu was still there. Therefore forgotten, lol. "Welcome to Keyakizaka46."

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

tumblr_oicbhbjJZx1vpybydo2_1280.jpg tumblr_oicbhbjJZx1vpybydo3_1280.jpg tumblr_oicbhbjJZx1vpybydo5_1280.jpg tumblr_oicbhbjJZx1vpybydo6_1280.jpg tumblr_oicbhbjJZx1vpybydo7_1280.jpg

This coming out so soon and so suddenly makes me think there may be a release coming. Maybe the one rumoured, with two songs by Kanji, two songs by Hiragana, plus a Hirate solo, the return of Five Cards, and a Yukkanen duet. Here's a rough translation of the rumoured titles (I'm not sure of the meaning of a couple):

1. Arare ga furu yoru ni ("On a night when hail was falling") あられが降る夜に/欅坂46 (all types) /Keyakizaka46
    2. JOYFUL LOVE /けやき坂46 (all types) /Hiragana Keyaki
    3. Tsuno wo magaru ("Bending the horns" ??)角 を曲がる/平手友梨奈 (TypeA) /Hirate Yurina
    4. Kickdown!/欅坂46 (TypeB) /Keyakizaka46
    5. Kusuri yubi ("Ring finger") 薬指/菅井友香、守屋茜 (TypeC) /Sugai Yuuka, Moriya Akane
    6. Saki mawari no jinsei game ("Getting there first in the game of life") 先回りの人生ゲーム/FIVE CARDS (TypeD) (Uemura, Nagasawa, Habu, Watanabe Rika, Watanabe Risa)
    7. Toki ni wa sonna koto mo are yo ("Things like that sometimes happen") 時にはそんなこともあるよ/けやき坂46 (regular audio CD) /Hiragana Keyaki
    So either this is the real list, or else someone has invented song titles that sound to them like Aki-P.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. glsone

glsone Member

There is absolutely no reason why I should be surprised that they are doing a solo Techi cover for a group PB after following the group for the past 3 years yet here I am surprised that they are doing a solo Techi cover for a group PB.

• Like Like x 3
  6. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

There is no way management will allow Techi to do a photobook like the other members have done. That would ruin her adopted persona.
    I am actually looking forward to this photobook, especially to see what photos are off-limit and what image they are trying to promote for hirate and keyakizaka46 as a group.

BTW I would love to see five cards back, but the first song was and is still a great track. The bar is kind of high that make it hard to follow up. Personally I think if that song wasn't a B-side and related to keyakizaka46, it might have gained more traction.

7. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Management needs to get inspired by the rumoured tracklist :D a Yuukanen song is something I wanna see~lol

8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I miss most of the girls' long hairs...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think this photo is just sneak peak.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The contrast between today and 2015 fascinates me, so I made a blog post including all the photos I have from the 2015 book (which may be all of them). The short "book" may in fact have been a feature in a magazine, but called a "book."

I love the photo of Techi on Center Gai. I don't think it necessarily is the cover, since there's no title on it. It may just be the pic they thought would best help sell the book. In fact, if it is the cover, it would only be because they thought that's what would sell. I myself would be happy to see it as the cover, since it's a great photo, and also because that would suggest Techi is not going away any time soon.

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The rumoured tracklist is just as clichéd as all the other fake tracklists we've heard so far.

A lot of things get leaked early, but there's also way more fake leaks than real ones.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I think there will be limited ver. which I think is a Techi solo cover? while the regular ver. is probably a group cover
    Edit: ignore my last edit I was wrong it actually said the back cover of the upcoming weekly playboy
    source

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

GQ Japan 15th anniversary

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

kanji keyaki perform 2 song with 15 members,absentee members techi yuipon akanen

keyaki need 2nd generation now if not next year kanji keyaki will be like korean idol group just have 7 or 9 members to perform...

https://twitter.com/GQJAPAN/status/1054689800446390272

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    lol
    this is an exageration and 2nd gen is already behind the scenes doing whatever they are doing while we patiently, or not so patiently, wait.

15. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Anime Expo 2018 attendees pick their favorite Keyakizaka46 member (Kanji or Hiragana):mail:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Who will win?[hehe]

Great job Josh! Fans should check his other video on his channel

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yukka and Shiichan on Yuugata Paradise. (Super fun episode).

Note: Memorize the new nicknames for future HS.[hehe]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  17. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

i would 'like' the shit out of this if someone made a fan MV of this song!!!!
    日が昇るまで..........yui..........:(

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A new class of seats has been announced for the Zambi stage play: for each performance, there will be 38 special seats up front, surrounded by stage (see pic). It looks like there is a runway all around the special seats. The cost? Y30,000 ($267) each. The price of ordinary seats is Y6800 ($60).

[​IMG]

The seats will be chosen by lot. Application period begins Saturday. Each person may order two seats and bring a companion (ID must be registered ahead of time). IfIi got one of those seats, I'd be prepared to be part of the show, lol. Who knows how they will use the audience. The members say the play is in the horror genre....

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  19. Bingo

Bingo Member

There must be a mix up when Yasushi Akimoto handout this song. It's should be Keyakizaka46 7th single.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think keyaki should release something more relaxing song like futari for this end of the year. The two previous songs had drain so much energy.

Song and choreography wise i still prefer ambivalent rather than no way man to be their 7th single.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1