1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Didn't know Thai people really loved fried chicken that much. :p

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Old Old x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Has some errors since the autotuned part in 3:40-3:41 is Hyewon so that puts her above Hitomi and 3:41-3:43 is Yena not Chaeyeon.

3. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Damn that performance is lit!!!!!!! I really like the song and the choreography made it more classy. Great debut song imo.

Also... Sakura's facial expression on La Vie En Rose.... PRO!!!!!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    What else to say about Yuiyui's Indonesian unit ? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol I’m from the States and the KFC in Bangkok has some of the best fried chicken I’ve had in my life. I had to ask someone why it is so good and the person said because the chicken comes from Thailand 555

Back to topic, the Eunbi/Hyewon/Sakura skit had me in stitches. Sakura’s Korean pronounciation has improved so much over the past month since she’s moved to Korea.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

It's not that, it's specifically that the chickens are real free range chickens most likely. The legit best chicken I have ever had was the chicken I watched my friend chase in a very small village in the Philippines. It looked skinny, had black and white feathers, and I really wasn't concerned about the bad guys over the mountain who wanted to kill me because that chicken was delicious!

And I agree, those skits were hilarious.

7. cahbr

cahbr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Official Mnet group fancam:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    You can find individual fancams in that channel as well.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I suddenly imagining Miru performing La Vie en Rose :(

It must be getting more lit!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really like the debut, and I love the debut song. It's not in your face but it flows really nicely and fits well with the other songs in the mini album imo!! Also the live performance looked so fricking good, the way they move together in sync really looks amazing.

I also checked the Austrian iTunes store and there's only two K-Pop albums in there. The Top 100 is FULL of old albums: Adele's 21 (2011), Ed Sheeran's X (2013), Justin Bieber's Purpose (2015), all of One Direction's albums (2011-15), LMFAO's Sorry For Party Rocking (2011) are all in the Top 100, so if other K-Pop albums had reached the Top 100 lately, I'm sure they'd be there. They're at number 12! The only other Korean album in the Top 100 is mono by Rap Mon from BTS at 42.

One pet peeve of mine lately has been that Mnet always writes "Kim Minju" when she herself said it's spelled with oo :(

Besides that, O My! is probably my favourite song but I really, really like La Vie en Rose a lot too

EDIT: Also checked the song charts. The first song is "Kiss & Makeup" by Dua Lipa and Blackpink on 75, "Intro: Boy Meets Evil" by BTS at 102, "La Vie en Rose" at 107 and that's it for Korean songs in the Top 100.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  10. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i love live perform during show con.. la vie en rose fit them so well... dance moves was clear than in MV

11. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    But, like, wow: I'm impressed? Can they keep this concept instead of switching it up every comeback?

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

US iTunes the album is at #36 and the none on the individual songs.

13. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    chaewon killing it in beautiful color :cute:

14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

the choreo is very good I would say

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I just finished watching Showcon and that didn’t feel like a debut at all. Even all the updated PD48 performances like Rumor were excellent and better than the originals imho.

The two drama skits were a nice touch too.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Does anyone know when the album will be on Spotify? Usually, K Pop stuff is pretty quickly online, but I can't find IZONE (nor the final Produce songs, which makes me worry that we won't get them at all...)

17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wow the musical video is trending #7 in you tube in usa and in japan is trending #1 the video of the performance in the show con.:1st:

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Is it better than IOI's debut?. Generally, I like the MV and level of dopeness is high.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Bit late to the party but I definitely liked this, a very good debut song. Not too cutesy but just the right amount of femininity.

Song is catchy and solid apart from as always unfortunate K-idol rap inserts (we will never escape the plague it seems).

Girls all look great with their styling and the choreo is very slick. I definitely thing Wonyoung is a kpop superstar in the making, she shines the most for me. Overall I have to say the K members stood out more than the J line, only Nako really caught my eye in this MV (Sakura and Hitomi look good but they weren’t very memorable).

They will do very well and will quickly become top 3 level next to Twice and BP if they continue to maintain this level of quality in the rest of their songs for the next two years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_