1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I love the way they've been handling Mao's verbose mode

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I would not have thought a full Snack Mao ep would work, but it sure did. Great concept, quite flexible. They took advantage of the hosts' comedy, but to a good and not an excessive extent. Just don't let Mao sing, okay? Is she really that poor, or is she just emphasizing it for comedy?

I note on the previous page people concerned about minors in a bar. Besides the fact they all drink orange juice, what are the actual laws in Japan? Are minors allowed in bars, as long as they don't drink? That's how it works in some countries, where alcohol is handled more easily than it is in, for example, North America. One article I read says there is a chain of izakaya bars in Japan which have a special kids' play area.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Didn't Mao sang in the keyakitte karaoke episodes ages ago? I seems to recall it but I'm not really sure. Ayaka-Neru-Kage and Sugai-Habu had been the real MVP there[hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    ^ Yup she did, she was against Naako and she has always sang like that [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From Mama's blog. Some Snack Mao details.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

@ukifune Minors are not alowed to enter in bars and obviously they can't drink alcohol. Here we have night time restrictions for minors.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi. My brother told me that the last week stream for who aren't in Japan was cut or interrupted and all of the international fans wasn't able to listen the last song and the next week preview.

A friend uploaded the full version of the last ep and in case the link doesn't work, tell me to up a backup.

Note: The next series deserves 2 weeks minimum. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Funny episode! Loved how they set Kasuga & Mao love relationship. It can become a good material for later episode. :D If the staff can create dating segment between Kasuga and members, and maybe do something like Pacific Himu, that would be hilarious. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yeah. I watch it live on YouTube, and those streams leave out the songs. I have to find the full version later. I thought the people posting probably edited the stream themselves, to avoid being banned from YouTube: Sony doesn't like to let music out free.

By the way, this week's episode was another good one: tag team cooking. Misadventures in cooking are always funny (e.g., the Kanji shows a while ago). Takamoto lived up to her reputation: the egg in the gyoza filling was unique, as were the big chunks of carrot for the omu-rice. Next week is Mirei's team, including Memi, who started cooking a bit for herself a few months ago (bentos, omu-rice).

I'm not sure who the best cook in Hiragana will be. Maybe Mirei. She bakes a lot of cookies and brings them to lessons for people. Suzumoto is the champ on the Kanji side. She showed in January 2016 (ep 15, 160110) that she really understood cooking, and could make up a recipe to produce a desired result. She had worked part-time in a bakery, back home.

I do like to see the teams made up across generation lines, mixing gen1 and gen2 on each team.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Don't worry, here you can watch the full version (song and next week preview). Probably Youtube takedown stream channels before because the song.

Please tell me if the link doesn't works.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I love cooking, so this week episode was perfect for me. :D
    - As expected, captain can't leave the kitchen without scene. The cute fridge and omurice monomane! :D
    - Loved how Nao and Katoshi puzzled with the rice cooker, Even though there is time indicator on the lid. :D
    - Nibu did turtle monomane when she realize that the buzzer was off. :D
    - Loved when Wakabayashi tried to throw water at members because they are too noisy. It seems they are quite close. :D
    - And, I believe the food taste bland. I didn't see members use salt or any spice. But, I loved how they have creativity to combine hamburger for gyoza filling. Should try it sometimes. :D

Next week, another my favorite menu, pasta. Now, waiting for how members, especially Memi, deal with it. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. At first, I thought Nao was being ridiculous when she kept opening up the rice-cooker, but when she decided it was ready, I wondered if she might actually be taking into account the amount it would cook afterwards, when it was being sauteed with the rest of the ingredients. Nobody who tried it complained that the rice was hard, anyway.
    2. I was relieved when Katoshi decided not to use ground beef but to use ground pork (I thought that was what it looked like) instead.
    3. But no-one thought to put in any soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, dried shrimp...whatever Japanese use to flavour gyouza filling (my suggestions are Chinese versions -- or Korean for the garlic). They did get some green onion in it, though.

Lol. I like cooking, too. Makes me want to rush in and try it myself. And thanks for the link, @Xiphyas. It works.

@MasToppu -- Yes, especially Memi. I realize now that she had been doing some cooking for over a year. The things she shows in Message look pretty plain, not to say ugly, but do look like real food. I've noticed before that she doesn't mention trying to learn things until she's actually okay at them, so maybe that's the case here. I think her sister may have moved somewhere closer to Tokyo, so maybe Memi gets to cook at her sister's place, as she said she did once, making omu-rice for big sister. She has also shown us a brownish-grey bento, lol. Memi's rather extreme little come-on in the preview has been made into a gif:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I need an Ushio snack Mao segment.

Hiragana Oshi is almost on its 30th episode and I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've heard sound come out of Sarina's mouth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I would honestly go to Snack Mao if it were real and if I was in Japan, only if Manamo and Mama were there though :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    You can watch the Snack Mao showroom version with Ushio Sarina while we wait for the episode.

if the video does not show watch the video here

You also can watch all episodes(?) here.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Manamo cursing Saito Kyoko's' name. So good.

I barely understand Japanese, but that came across loud and clear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    LOL kyoko!! her part was so disastrous they had to cut it out and summarise it into pictures which made it even more hilarious

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Ah, the whole last episode I wondered if Audrey would remember the time when they were the guest for the AKBingo Cooking Stadium and got these two horrible Omurice. [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Found a Snack Mao compilation about the Master's one side love with a cute intro and ending.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Credits to the Editor and Uploader.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Looks like we're getting that Sarina segment next episode!

*To whoever's listening* Can I have a Hiyotan segment next??

• Winner Winner x 1