1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Another Haruka's Oronamin C tvcm

if the video does not show watch the video here

I repeated many times when Haruka counting she actually said 1, 2, tree

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Just watched Net TV’s Ini Talk Show the best episodes aired every Saturdays and Sundays evening. As usual it includes the ones with Haruka scenes. Always more fun the show with Haruka because the show’s host Sule becomes very excited with Haruka’s presence like more stimulating his random creativities :approve:

Tomorrow Haruka with Bali Breeze [a sunblock product she plays in its tvcm] will held a M&G in the city of Jogjakarta, Central Java.
    [​IMG]

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka has returned to Jakarta. Similar with a while back she tweeted apologizing [to m&g attendants ] if she appeared salty to fans and explained she’s actually quiet and shy but also can be a genki and talkative in other times. Haruka added she has difficulty being friendly to people in initial meeting and hope they would understand.
    Haruka seemed happy after the M&G so I guess it was a fun.

Haruka Nakagawa 仲川遥香‏
    こう見えて人見知りなんです。だから始めて会った人とうまく馴染めない。そして不機嫌に見えるらしい。でも本当はそんなこと無いんだけど。テレビと全然違うって思われるかもだけど普段は静かな人なんです。笑っ
    I am shy to see this. So I don't familiar well with the first person I met. And she seems to be unhappy. But that's not true. I think it's quite different from the TV, but I'm usually a quiet person. Laughed
    translated by microsoft

Image from some days ago. I wonder it’s the yard of her house in Jakarta. Looks a tranquil residence.
    [​IMG]

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

I'm not into Halloween stuffs but for Haruka it must be fun

[​IMG]

Harugon during JKT48's Hallowen Night era. [pic credit to haruka's twitter fans]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  5. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka suggested fans to take care on the road because heavy raining has been in all areas.
    [​IMG]
    As a rainlover I like the picture. Graying sky's pouring a giant shower of water. There’s a street food vendor with umbrella walked thru the rain carrying his gerobag [box], a man’s running to avoid the wet. Quite an illustration.

Haruka with Melody at the wedding
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka’s been in Japan since Nov 12. Hoping she’s doing some cool documentaries.
    From last night IG post with pals, the former ekebis.
    [​IMG]

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka is still in Japan. She said will return to Jakarta in this 28 November.
    Here’re some very nice pics

in Yokohama Chinatown with a Chinese dish
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Posing under a tree as it’s fall season in Japan - Playing swing in a park

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Returning from Japan Haruka moved to a new residence/house still around in Jakarta.
    I assume this photo from her ig seems the surrounding in the area she currently lives.
    Edit: Just realize Haruka still with the same cloth as the above post and the tree at the distance with light colored leaves telling she's in Japan week back.
    [​IMG]
    Interesting her today’s tweet said she will be heading to Malaysia and then to Japan again to appear on TV. Nice to hear Haruka with new different activities.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  10. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Yesterday I saw a news in Malaysia there’s an explosion with some casualties in a mall but the investigator said it wasn't a bomb. Haruka ofc is just okay since nowhere near the area.

Meanwhile in KL Haruka visited Japanese Chamber of Trade & Industry
    [​IMG]
    Her tweet about it:
    昨日はマレーシア日本人商工会議所にお邪魔してきました!!マレーシアで働く日本人の方達おたくさんお話しできて楽しかったです :whistle:
    Yesterday I went to the Japanese Chamber of Commerce Malaysia to disturb you!! The Japanese people who work in Malaysia have enjoyed talking a lot

At the famous landmark of Kuala Lumpur, the Petronas twin tower
    [​IMG]

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Latest tweet ~ After returning from KL Haruka said today she’ll attend a Japanese Film Festival event in Jakarta .

Instagram photos from yesterday’s post while still in Malaysia:
    [​IMG]
    Haruka looks interestingly taller in this pose.

[​IMG]
    Was her trip to Malaysia related to Fila sneaker she wears? I’m kinda wanna purchase one right now

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

There's a good news Haruka is in the process of preparing her single. It's been two months and hasn't finished yet she said to an online media. It's Indonesian song and a brand new one, not a cover. So what she said to release single a while ago isn't faded . I'm curious who is the songwriter so I can imagine the quality. I hope it’s a catchy one and to get more exposure/popularity I expect it would become a tv drama series soundtrack, perhaps in NET channel :approve:.

Source: https://entertainment.kompas.com/re...-jkt-48-persiapkan-single-berbahasa-indonesia

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Fans always asking when Haruka will appear again in the popular Ini Talk Show of NET tv and she has fulfilled the wishes today she has done a taping for the show and will be aired on 25 December. Seems a Christmas episode. She then will go the airport going somewhere for a work. Haruka said her schedule is pretty hectic in this December approaching new year. Sounds a good start for 2019.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Staying this cute Haruka is still very promising

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka is in Tokyo for a Japanese tv shooting activity and will be aired several times in next month, January 2019. After the shooting work she’ll return soon to Jakarta perhaps tomorrow.

Fresh from her instagram this is one the most anticipated picture by all Haruka fans. She is with her dad Mr. Koji Nakagawa. Many commented her father is still look young.
    [​IMG]

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]
    Indonesia has been in a heavy politic year even in instagram couple of guys jokingly commented Haruka’s V pose was referred to one of the candidate president+vice pair number. One also curiously asking the origin of the sign and I think I know the answer. I read somewhere the v sign finger was popularized by someone during the French revolution [I forgot his name] and was mean “victory” then popularized again by Palestine independent activists but in pop culture was mainly by the Japanese in 1960’s. It is said after the world war II Japanese economy rise and also resulting many Japanese were traveling foreign as tourists. Japanese tourists would do the v pose mean “peace” to show the local people in the country they visited [perhaps one used to be enemy] that they’re now peace supporter people unlike the past during the war times.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Wikipedia has the answer:
    1) For Victory: of Belgian origin, but World War II. Made popular by Winston Churchill. Also used by Richard Nixon.

s-l300.jpg download.jpeg

2) For Peace: Vietnam War protests as well as Palestinian ones later.
    lennonono.jpeg

3) For Peace, Kawaii style: Japan
    pīsu sain (ピースサイン, peace sign), or more commonly simply pīsu (ピース, peace). As the name reflects, this dates to the Vietnam War era and anti-war activists, though the precise origin is disputed.

download (1).jpeg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_sign (text, not images)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Thanks for the info. Mine’s from a forum or the website quora, if I remember.

18. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

19. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

20. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Haruka said she’s in leisure time in these few last days of 2018.
    Pic she posted from today and last night.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]