1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

This is what happened to Team J some hours ago, an error occurred to be a rare event that there is an error with FOH, the FOH started to play "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta" instead a Team J's song. The result was (people said that) they start doing the "freestyle", while (people said that) few Team T alumnus still know its choreo. :blush:

*First, I knew this which was appeared on my socmed (Facebook), so I went to Youtube to check what was happened to that team.

I wanna see if a team do another team's songs more than Sakura, Minna de Tabeta which was done by Team J on another event like that. :D

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  2. Arigatou means Thank You

Is there anyone know about this ? Need some information to fill this ;)
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/JKT48_"Renai_Kinshi_Jourei"_Individual_Team_and_Dream_Team_for_JKT48's_3rd_Theater_Anniversary

(Sorry for double post)

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

4. Arigatou means Thank You

@CheryBlossom48 Thank you ;) It'll be updated next morning :D
    Next Target: Tidying up "Pajama Drive" Page :/

Another Story:
    Fortunately, Ria Ricis has perpetuated the Melody's Wedding. This is what was in there. ;)
    Trending #1 in Indonesia

if the video does not show watch the video here

Eve has been demoted
    http://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/1018?lang=id

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  5. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Anybody have the clear updated photos of JKT48 theater? Both the entrance and the interior because I'm planning to update the JKT48 theater page in wiki48

6. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    is the truth that for the sousenkyo the seat gold is already sold out???

7. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    It is. The official JKT48 account announced it on Twitter. See this link: https://twitter.com/officialJKT48/status/1060109112413831168

The language was curious though. Was it only the gold seat reserved for Indomaret's sale that sold out?

8. Arigatou means Thank You

OOT but...
    Is this Nozaren graduation announcement ? o_O

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Start at 4:20. As usual, in both Japanese and English.

10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    The new Episode for #48Show just been uploaded on Dunia Manji channel
    if the video does not show watch the video here let's watch it to support JKT48 accoustic (if this is count as spamming/double posting since I post the same thing on JKT48 accoustic thread feel free to tell me and I'll delete this)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    All of JKT48 members are in Jogja as sousenkyo is there meanwhile today in FX:
    IMG_20181116_161034.jpg

What the heck SM, one of Kpop Big 3 does in FX? Actually during Asian Games I went to Daily Foodhall of FX to buy drink, I saw some Korean ladies. I thought they were about working with JKT48, so it's what they were planning in FX.

But, what's that? CD and other merchandise store of only SM artists or something?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  12. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Well it's great isn't it? which floor does the SM place will be? if JKT48 theater is visible from the store this might put interest some curious K-pop fans to come and visit

• Like Like x 1
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    UNCONFIRMED someone on Kaskus said that SM is making a girl group in Indonesia.

14. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    is not a girl group but a boy group this SM thing is for launch nct Indonesia...but I have one question with the poor musical industry for the sales albums... this band can survive....wait and see even jkt struggle

• Like Like x 1
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well, Kpop considers importance of digital music distribution better than Jpop but I hope people wouldn't be too lazy to subscribe for Spotify that is just $3 per month. Pirated mp3 is dead.

Meanwhile also in Indonesian music, some artists and bands choose to be independent aka indie artists.

16. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I honestly don't know if such group could still gain popularity in here. I mean look at S.O.S and S4, they got training in Korea even S4 got a chance to collaborate with Hyuna yet they only manage to release one mini album. Even Shojo Complex that have direct link with japanese producer struggle to gain mainstream popularity.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well targeting low class people, what can we expect them to like JKT48? Their class is low, also the quality of music they like such as dangdut and now there's, who's that nisya sabyan dude?

Meanwhile middle & high class people, most of them prefer kpop or western music. Jpop is for lonesomes.

At least there're still more wotas & weeaboos in Indonesia than Singapore.
    A friend told that Singapore isn't a strategic place to make a 48 group because not so many residents. You know why AKB48 prefers to expand to Vietnam (likely the least wealthy country that has a 48 group) & India (I don't think there're 100 AKB48 fans there), because of much more residents.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Arigatou means Thank You

I'm not sure, but... I'd read a Facebook comment on a JKT48 group about Trans Media and SM coop. Someone posted the screenshot of video which comes from Youtube... ._.

This day has many announcements and surprises to Fans on the SSK Result Day.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    The 48G golden age (both AKB and JKT) have long ended (heck, even the J-pop idol golden age) and the "lonesomes" you mentioned would rather listen to IM@S/LL songs or whatever they found from rhythm games instead, might I add.

20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    LMAO pls pull your head out off whatever land you're on. There has never been a strong study that show significant relation between social class and music taste, even this has been a huge critic to taste theory in social science. I went to rural area for field study and many villager, both old and young, either know Blackpink or at least recognize that the song is theirs

On another topic there are several reason why JKT48 is kinda stagnant IMO and those reasons are the lack of strategic promotion to keep up with the changing media, there's nothing to catch the attention of general public, and there's no international/local recognition. I have asked several of Blinks, Armys, Exols, etc and one of the international recognition and winning awards has boost the pride and spirit for them to keep supporting their fave. The recognition they keep getting also help catch the attention of general public and give them new fans both local and international. They should try doing a little fanmeeting or meet and greet to test the market a little bit seeing how Japan48 seem to have little interest to visit the western country.