1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oya Shizuka (Shiichan) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/oya-shizuka-shiichan.1905/page-35#post-1529965

Pre-diet pictures there, but Shiichan posted an update on Oct 31. And here is the new version that made the news:

"By the way, Oya Shizuka said, "I ate ramen soon after taking a picture in the morning. I do not like these places." Haha "haha" "I hope that you can continue lose in November as well", but maybe it will settle down moderately."
    http://japan.techinsight.jp/2018/11/maki11091113.html

She herself said on instagram:
    "I did not close the pants, but it came to be easy to enter ~.
    I took a picture in the morning and ate ramen soon. "

44274850_730535040647244_4742249867934726766_n (1).jpg 44236611_441140243083558_7986215331447920970_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpnivjyhAtL/

• Like Like x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Shiichan will have a 3 and half hour draining the pond special
    https://twitter.com/ooyachaaan1228/status/1063688383753404416
    ======================
    明日、6:33〜 池の水ぜんぶ抜く大作戦 なんと3時間半スペシャル!!!! 出演させていただいてますっ
    みーちゃんとれなっちと三重の池に行きました!
    池の水を抜きたいも流れるかも?! 必見ですー!
    ----------------------------------------
    Tomorrow, 6:33 ~ three hours and a half special operation to pull out all the water pond!!!!
    I went to the bee Mie Pond that I was allowed to perform!
    I want to drain the water of the pond. It is a must see!
    ------------------------------

I think bing translate crewed up the second line ... I read it as 'Miichan and Renacchi (and I?) ( in Mie Prefecture Sanchong (Taipei) ) went to a pond'
    'mi - chan to re na (.) chi to 三重 no 池 ni 行 ki ma shi ta
    (ok that might be not the best translation)

she tweeted from a plane in to or from Fukuoka earlier ... so it might indeed be Taipei

edit: it wasn't, she first went to Matsusaka city, Mie prefecture then to Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine in Fukuoka Prefecture an finally the plane flight might be to/from Manilla.

Yahoo Japan has a video:
    https://video.yahoo.co.jp/c/2372/6b8e556d986b89d0bcff9d2ece113e90d6ff3176

it has her sousyenko ranking moment and what I suppose is the moment she was told she would be centre of Ike no Mizu wo Nukitai, and lots and lots of mud :) including the three of them performing Ike no Mizu wo Nukitai in the mud

DsO-woqVAAAzxkN.jpg
    Shiichan wrote on her twitter:
    サルと - saru to - (monkeys and)
    カメと - kame to - (turtles and)
    カエルと - kaeru to (frogs and)
    キリンと。- kirin to (giraffes)
    well, they got the giraffe covered ;)

https://twitter.com/ooyachaaan1228/status/1063904465256833024
    =========================
    抜いた池で踊るのは人生で2回目! 抜いた池でセンターで踊るのは人生初!! みなさんのおかげで そんな事を経験させていただきました。。 ありがとうございます 1f622.png 絶対見てくださいー!
    ---------------------------------------------
    It is the second time in my life to dance in the pond I pulled out! It's my first time to dance at the center in the pond. Thanks to you, I was allowed to experience such a thing. Thank you for your absolute look!
    ---------------------------------------------
    DsMtFpwU8AEaiqp.jpg

ow, wait, here are the monkey, turtle and frog as well:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BqRsXNvBJEW/
    Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 08.13.08.png Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 08.12.54.png Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 08.12.41.png

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, the answer to graduating is in the title of the article ..... no, Shiichan is not thinking of graduating :)
    She thought about is when she was a kenkyusei, it took really long for AKS to promote her to a full member, and she realised she would never be a top member like Kitarie and Sasshi.
    I got from the article that she wasn't really popular with the fans and that no one showed up for her at a handshake meeting which made her cry. That moment was shown at Weekly AKB and that event got her noticed. Which got her her own fans.
    And then she got some TV work (Miracle 9?) and because she was still thinking of graduating at the time she was able to just be herself in that show. She say she might nog have many fans ... but they were loyal fans as they are not fans of the traditional idol.

And that is the crux of the story I think, Shiichan has been able to find her own niche within AKB, with her own fans, and she enjoys the interaction with those fans. She's now the third oldest member and just enjoys being an AKB member to the max.
    And she has had the best year yet, so of course she isn't thinking about graduating at this moment .... this is *the* moment to enjoy the fruits of 12 years of work.
    Go Shiichan!

btw, she is pretty well respected by her peers and kouhai, if the smiles of the other member are anything to go by at that clip where she's told she will be center of Ike no Mizu wo Nukitai.
    They all look genuinely happy (especially Komiharu) even though I'm sure being a center is something they all are striving for.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Did u have the clip or link to it senpai? Excited to see Shiichan reaction.. She must be super happy.. :cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. 3D-ism

3D-ism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazaki Miho
    I just start following 48G recently but ShiiChan’s story really one of the most inspiring. From the 4th gen girl who was KKS for 2 years while watching her friend KitaRie and Sasshi became stars. Never get a chance to really shine by management even though she’s been here for one of the longest.cmiiw but 2016 was really the year everything change❤️. From getting her first management’s senbatsu spot to Getting her kouhaku election senbatsu which kinda lead to Shoot Sign senbatsu. Then the next years she get her janken unit debut, many tv appearances and get ranked in live SSK! And finally, getting her first center!

Her hardwork and patience are really paid off. She got herself a new fan and hopefully more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Takamina motto "Hardwork will always be rewarded" although not everytime.. But Shiichan is the definition for that.. The living proof.. Hope her kouhai follow her not to give up spirit.. :1st: ;)

11. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Can't agree more with the above. I think Team B is lucky to have her in these years

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, that's not completely accurate, she was a semi-regular on AKBingo and had some exposure there in 2012 with shoujiki shougi, ranking high and low, psychic dokkiri, wedding letter, although it is true she was chosen for some of these because she was the perfect companion for Kitarie or Sasshi.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. 3D-ism

3D-ism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazaki Miho
    Ahh, guess I'm phrasing it wrong :XD:. I mean by never really have a chance to get chosen to be in the main single by management until her 9th year of being member (according to stage48wiki). But she still haven't gave up.

I'm still catching up to AKBingo since there's half a thousand episode out there lmao.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, there are of course a ton of girls that never make/made senbatsu, but you are right, when Shiichan started AKB was a lot smaller, so I have no idea why she got overlooked by management to that extend.
    Maybe she's just a 'laatbloeier' (late bloomer), one thing is certain ... she's tenacious :)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 3
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    some pics from Shiichan's instagram:

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 20.21.00 .png Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 20.20.24 .png
    I assume the yearly inoculation round was at the handshake event as well, as there is also a short video of Shiichan getting her flu shot.
    And she took it like a champ ... didn't even flinch :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yeah.. Saw that too.. hehe.. :p
    & she look super happy too when seeing her fans support with the banner for her 1st center.. [hehe]
    (@dutchie senpai.. Is this the 1st time her fans do like this? I'm sure Shiichan cry with happiness.. :blush:)

The banner
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/ooyachaaan1228/status/1065929173821095936?s=19

The short vid of it
    https://twitter.com/ooyachaaan1228/status/1065932272413491201?s=19

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Screen capture from the instastory video mentioned by dutchie.

shot.jpeg

19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, as it's her first centre ... yeah ;) .... but I don't think you meant that ... having fans show up with a banner?
    Well, it's a sort of tradition for birthday committees to show up at handshake events with banners (see Miichan's banner at the same handshake event) so I think it won't be the first time .... but I also think there might be more people then ever before :)
    And yeah ... she looked so very happy :)
    (I'm searching if I can find some pics of previous 'banner' moments)

ok, while I was searching I found this:
    https://jshowbiz.com/english/news/a...t-vote-from-keyakizaka46-s-nagahama-neru.html
    Talk about being an inspiration to other idols :)

didn't find a banner (yet) but did find these
    DVuvATSVAAAO72a.jpg Db3e7AxVMAAy1Bl.jpg DVrPTtqUQAA4G2r.jpg

Ok, I did some digging about Oya being in tears when literally almost one was in her line at a handshake event and I found a link, it might be kinda hard to watch .... but it shows she persevered ... and it makes what is happening now just even much more awesome
    warning: seeing her all alone in her line will break your heart :(

and now I even more think she and Miichan should team up, they can human beatbox together or be a variety duo :) I want to see them together backing up Sasshii in Utage, having a beatbox battle :D

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2