1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Kanji and Hiragana will release their 2019 calendar. Wallpaper and deskop style. The pre order will be via the official site and restricted to members but is worth because the extras.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Official notice and details.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've watched again, and I think that's a distinct possibility: they never said "group" when speaking to him in English, and he gestured toward the members when he said he couldn't choose. I wondered why he didn't just say "Keyakizaka" in true English/Japanese courtesy style (that is to say, whether he meant it or not). And having seen the Argentinian asked for his oshimen, he just jumped to conclusions (if that did come first). Good eye.

@djahat88 -- I agree they danced well on SaiMajo, it just didn't move me as much. That speed thing you mention for Ambiva is an angle I never thought of. The Ambiva choreography is definitely a bit strange and wandering, on stage. But maybe I like the speed? Maybe. Thanks.

@glsone -- The girls were definitely all on the same page for SaiMajo, and all with the serious expression. And they danced very well. It still lacked zip for me, but I'll watch it with what you say in mind. Thanks. I'm a huge fan of Suzumoto, and she danced extremely well (as she did on Best Hits). I'd love to think she can be a successful replacement, when necessary. I was at least happy with the studio audience's reaction to the Hirate-less group.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ambivalent was good overall, all the girls put their best efforts. I love Suzumon, but she ain't no Techi, specially when it comes to facial expressions while performing on stage. It was surprising to see Berika right next to Mon. I guess now that Manaka is out, all members have to step up their games.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am so looking forward to this!
    Songs of Tokyo is showing in my zone now. I got to catch it live!

Now I just finished watching their performance and I did love it though. Like @ukifune said, it did seem like Neru was the center of Ambivalent. Although she was in her usual position given at the Senbatsu, she appeared open as the center.
    Suzumoto did a good job handling SM. I was only disappointed at the 'walking in' part during the chorus. Techi displayed so much emotions there that I was expecting the same from Monta.
    They were synchronized and sharp as always although it was heard how breathless they were during SM. They have really improved all these years

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @ukifune was recorded on October on the NHK Hall.

Can't sleep so, let me post the Keyakizaka performance on NHK Songs Of Tokyo.

SONGS OF TOKYO (CUT).

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naruhodo. So Techi's absence in the Songs of Tokyo performances is not significant, and it appears she really is back...to perform, at least. People who don't like her keep predicting her retirement and the breakup of the group. That's not totally impossible, but she did appear, in full form, in the most recent performance, on Best Hits. Keyaki and Hirate (and Aki-P) may have some good surprises in store for us.

• Like Like x 2
  7. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Suzumoto vs Techi on Silent Majority comes down to personal preference in the end. I'd agree Suzumoto is less expressive but I'd say her approach to this song is still valid. I prefer Hirate's though. Like @Iamyoung I really like Hirate's walk better. I loved this Silent Majority performance though. It was the best I can remember from Kanji. I wish they would switch someone for Pe though.

Best Hits using Hiragana was an emergency situation that management tried to present as a collaboration. They couldn't perform with that many people missing from graduations/Zambi. As a Hiragana fan, what upset me a bit was how it was clearly not a collaboration but they waited until the last minute to give details. If they needed subs they should have just said that.

The Best Hits performance I thought was not impressive. I don't like the choreography in the first place though. I noticed Hirate was staring down too often and Miho/Kumi/Suzumoto were my favorites but that's about it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This. All along they've implied that Hiragana is it's own thing and they aren't just undergirls for Kanji. It might be good in some senses for Hiragana members to learn from Kanji members but at the same time it also has the risk of damaging Hiragana's seperate image.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    From my perspective, Kanji is having a hard time (acknowledged by everyone at this point) and Hiragana lend a hand. I don't see this as a hint that hiragana are still under of kanji. Really the context should be obvious for everyone; kanji can't keep doing music performance with so much absence all the time... Thanks hiragana for helping kanji, i really appreciate that.

I'm still considering buying the calendar and the photobook. It's the last time i see them as 21. I still need to figure what's the content of the photobook before buying. I want interaction between member. Not a mash up of everyone's individual pictures.

I also wrote a bit about the 3 graduation : http://zelkova46.com/2018/11/16/the-singer-the-lover-and-the-scholar-current-state-of-keyaki/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Antis are antis, here, America or Jupiter. They always are hunting anything to have a excuse to sustain the envy or hate or whatever. We as fans know that nothing is impossible, but if we let rumors or suspicions be stronger, than there wouldn't be groups to follow.

I can understand that "worried" feeling on some international fans. I know that all these graduations are hard to accept. But please, keep supporting the Keyakizaka46 family.

There is good and bad rumors but are just that... rumors. Please just wait for official announcements. The good news will comming soon.

• Like Like x 3
  11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wow.keya is interesting nowadays this shida sudden grad really escalated bad gossips around keya. bad terms between kanji, bad term between kanji and hira, bad term between hira 1st and 2nd, the distance btween centre girl and lowly girls,girls with ambition to take the centre and girls that wanna protect the centre, a centre that doesnt open a mouth and is not in good state all the time, bad management agaisnt the girls, and what else? really entertaining a lot. hope with zambi project, it wont effect nogi girls. kubo already had some bad gosip about being bullied in 3rd gen.

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Zuumin, Shida and Yone last message. From Weekly Playboy Magazine.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    this looks more like haters' wet dream than what is actually happening lol, but I guess everyone gotta find their... satisfactions where they can.

On a more interesting topic (at least for someone since some time has passed) I guess that Shida grad closes a cycle and could open the road for the next gen announcement? (finally)
    Though I fear we'll have to wait 2019 anyway for a proper introduction

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Miichan and Nijipon on Yuugata Paradise.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    sorry if already post or already answered ...
    Just saw Ambivalent TV Performance recently on Youtube , but seems like ganachan (ayaka , kumi and miho) join ambivalent formation ...
    if u know please answer , thanks

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @ryuu15 Yes. They replaced members participating in the Zambi stage play (Akanen, Yuuka, Habu and Yuipon). Higashimura also was there.

Positions as follows:
    Miho - Yuipon
    Kumi - Habu
    Meimei - Yuuka
    Ayaka - Akanen

I read Ayaka's blog on Best Hits. It seems she was really nervous about it. So much so she contacted the member she was set to replace. Akanen, being the kind-hearted vice captain she is, sent her words of comfort and encouragement

• Like Like x 2
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I just uploaded the Weekly Playboy Magazine Keyakizaka46 1st Photobook SP on the Keyaki gallery thread.

You can see it here.

EDIT: News about Zambi Stage Play.

Zambi Project announced they will release Blu-ray & DVD-box on May 31, 2019.

Official Twitter announcement.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Re Zambi: And they have also announced that for the "live viewing" locations around the country, there will now be a special live comment video from the players before the show. I don't like the idea of breaking the players' concentration close to going on stage, but maybe they record it earlier in the day.

The photos are fantastic. Thank you for the intention and for all the work. I read yesterday that there are now over 200,000 copies of the book in print. If all the photos are like this, they will have to print more.

I think this is also a General thing: on that photobook Showroom a few hours ago, with Yone-Uemuu-Sugai, at one point Uemura went through the names on the whiteboard: "...Zumiko, me..." Fans are thrilled to hear her say Zumiko's name. I was thrilled at how big a smile Yone was wearing much of the time. brief video on Twitter.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Thanks.
    I cannot believe that they actually cut/edited Harada Mayu out of that picture of the original 21 ^_^

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 3