1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary November (Week 45):

Mon 12:
    Yui is excited for the singing competition so that she can challenge herself (her singing ability..) :1st:

Yuihan said that when she were interviewed, she will say many topics/stories according to the questionnaire & becos of that she can recall many past memories.. :D
    But the memories that rarely ask from an interview is tend to be forgotten.. So in order not to forget, she devise a plan.. & that is to take a lot of photo (so that she can look back at it & remember that memories..) :^^;:
    Anyway, she forgot to take photo from the interview today.. lol.. lol.. :lol: :rofl:(the plan destroy already.. :fp: )

Tue 13:
    Her schedule is full today.. Meeting, theater stage & going to lesson after that.. :)
    & with this mail she post a pic wearing a red cloth & sit beside a red chair.. A mysterious pic Yui said.. [hehe]

Yui went to *Kurimoto-chan last live at Shibuya (announce her graduation last month).. Went on stage & give her a bouquet of flowers & talk a little bit.. & sadly Yui can't take pic (becos of the rush).. :(
    Yui recall the time they was singing together at AKB Kohaku last year.. :)
    After that Yui went to take a lesson.. (i hope its a singing lesson.. hehe.. :p)
    The singing competition song has been announce (look at @ForrestFuller post above) & Yui heart is pounding.. [hehe]
    *Kurimoto Yuzuki is from 3B jr (sub group from Momoiro Clover Z)

============================

Various pics:
    [​IMG]
    Nirooni Burger Menu
    [​IMG]
    Yuifans committee is now collecting message for Yui 26th birthday next month.. :)
    [​IMG]
    Misc:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Short vid of Yui sign her photo exhibit
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1062247073184010240?s=19

Info:
    Today is AKB 9th gen 9th Annivesary.. ;)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She met Ricchan almost by accident. They had dressing rooms next to each other. Where are the pics? It seems Yuria was also there (or was it that Ricchan and Yuria met in a similar fashion?).

Before being told Yuihan is said to be the next dressing room AKB I looked at the shared location information and confirmed Yuihan who headed to this place! ! It became it this morning ☺ ︎ It is funny to share location information again Yuihan and Yuria.

改めてゆいはんとゆりあと位置情報共有してんの面白い
    https://twitter.com/_kawaei_rina_/status/1063317419874078720

So I met Kawaei! With location information, it is too amazing to notice what is heading
    https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/1063341609775902720

• Like Like x 3
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I thought Yuihan's makeup looked very dark in the performance of NWM. Or is that just me? I almost didn't recognise her :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    I dont really know much abt makeup technic though.. But i think Yui did apply heavy makeup ytd.. Her eye also look fierce.. myb her eyeshadow make it look like that.. ahahaha.. :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Wed 14:
    Yui was sweating a lot at the morning lesson today.. :^^;:

This mail is all abt 9th gen 9 year anniversary.. :)
    Yui remember the old days (the pain, the stress, crying, crawling, depressed) when its all started (the challenge).. But still, she was able to laugh & smile becos the others were there.. ;)
    Now that she has become GM, she still challenge herself with a mind set "never fear of a failure".. :1st:
    & looking forward for the 10th year.. :blush: (is this means we can assume she wont grad yet? Yay.. :cute:)

Yui mention that tmr is NWM 1st show on TV.. :p
    2s pic with myao as bonus

She told her fans abt AKB participation on NHK Kohaku this year.. (same as twitter) :)
    & also becos of NWM, Yui get a chance to be with Miyu b4 she grad.. :chuffed:
    2s with the person said above

Thu 15:
    She will be at Best Hits Kayosai TV show today to perform NWM.. & remind yuifans that tmr is the last day of her photo exhibition at akb cafe.. :D

Yui have work tmr at Tokyo & the next day Yui will go to Osaka for Kansai TV event..:)

She was nervous for the NWM 1st performance.. & those 3 selected member was really good & cool.. :D
    & today she did a same style bangs with Rin-chan.. :)

Fri 16:
    She will watch her fav drama after today work end.. :eek:
    & becos many yuifans like the ponytail she did ytd, Yui will do it again.. :D

She meet with Kawaei at the studio today (see @sscrla post above).. & forgot to take pic (wonderful plan you had b4 Yui-chan.. but you destroy it again.. :tongue: :fp: )
    Yui told that eventhough she always meet Kawaei regularly from time to time, she still happy to see her today.. :lol:

Yui post ytd ponytail pic & will finish shooting for today.. :)

She dance a lot today.. & excited for tmr Kansai TV public live broadcast event at Osaka.. ;)

Sat 17:
    Preparation for the live broadcast event at Osaka is done & Yui is looking forward to it but also nervous at the same time.. It start at 15.30 JST.. :)
    She hope many people will come to the event located at ATC Hall Osaka Bay.. :blush:

After the live event finish, Yui was at Kansai TV booth that sells goods (photo, dvd etc).. & she's happy to meet fans & talk to them.. Some of her regular fans was there too.. :D
    After the event finish, she went to dinner with all of Kyoto Irodori staff.. :)
    & also at the event today, some of the fans told her that they were supporting her since they saw her in the Hannari drama.. (this is a new fan i guess.. :)) & Yui was really glad to hear that & also wish for more acting opportunity in the future.. ;)

Various pic:
    Insta
    [​IMG]
    The ponytail
    [​IMG]
    NWM performance
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Misc

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kansai TV event at Osaka
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    9th gen + Dasu :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yuihan photo exhibit end
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  6. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    We may have seen the peak of life itself :lol:

tumblr_piaqulY8WY1qzoy2oo1_1280.jpg

I just love everything about this photo... except the resolution could be better... and the background is a little dirty.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Sun 18:
    Today Yui will be on BayFM live event.. & post a 2s with Makkoji with caption, "Always been cure by Makkoji smile.. I feel so happy.." :D

This is AKB 13th year & 13th time live broadcast on BayFM event.. So Yui feel so thankful.. :)

This mail also abt BayFM event today.. Yui almost cry seeing that there's still a lot of fans supporting AKB.. Becos of that she feel happy, proud, confident & will always work hard to bring the fun of AKB to the fans.. ;)
    "Thank you as always!! Together with AKB, if you are having fun, i'm happy!!"

& Yui did a half-up hairstyle today.. :cute:

Various pic:
    BayFM event
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    IMG_20181118_231440.jpg

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 6
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary November (Week 46):

Mon 19:
    "Have a nice day!!" [hehe]
    2s with eitos Naruu

Yui had Miramon shooting today.. & wear a flower pattern cloth.. :D

Yui post a selfie of her hair been done by the stylist at Miramon dressing room.. :p

Yui was looking at old photo with Mion ytd.. There is the photo from Crow Blood time, Kimi wa melody MV that has photo of her, mion & sayanee, photo sticker that they took together etc.. She feels nostalgic.. :D

After work ended today Yui will going to meet someone.. :p

At 00.30 JST, Yui will be on MBS radio Chris Matsumura The Hit Studio .. :eek: (work again.. i thought she finish work already.. :^^;:)
    Yui ask for fans to share their story through #mbshitmon on twitter.. :)
    & Yui share some thought saying that she isn't the type of a weak person.. Eventhough she was tired, the 1 thing that always keep her going is yuifans.. Yuifans always cheer for her through their comment on sns.. & She always so grateful for that.. :1st:
    Yui post a pic of her wearing cheerleader outfit.. I believe this is for AKB Calendar..
    FYI, to those who didn't know.. Yui is a co-host alongside Chris Matsumura-san on this radio show that air every Monday at midnight 00.30 JST.. :)
    Look like her schedule is really busy everyday.. Hope she find a time to rest even a little between the schedule & rest propely during offday.. & salute all of Yuifans for your support wherever & whoever you are.. You were the force of Yui energy & spirit.. :1st:

Last mail, she went to an onsen with Kitarie today.. (the someone she mention in earlier mail.. hehe.. :p)
    & Yui feel so refresh after spend some time bathing there.. hehe.. :cool:

Various pic:
    BayFM event
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Misc:
    [​IMG]
    AKB SHOW
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
  13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Tue 20:
    Yui post a pic holding a bouquet of flowers (like the 1 from insta last week) saying that flower can chg a person emotion & she is happy to receive it.. & even more happier after use it as decoration after that.. [hehe]

This 2nd mail is mentioning abt Akbingo THE W special.. There will be Yuiyuihan story also.. & NWM performance.. :)

A 2s post with Ayu-chan.. (look like Ayu-chan give her cookies during halloween time).. :D

Yui said this photo is her most fav from her photo exhibition.. :p
    IMG_20181110_161321.jpg
    This 1.. photo edit taken from komiharu twitter.. [hehe]
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1060825290081849345?s=19

Wed 21:
    Only 1 mail today.. & it seems like she hangs out with Shiichan.. :inlove:

Thu 22:
    Yui has photo shooting for Flash Special 2019 today.. Release on 26 Dec.. ;)

Yui received flowers (inside a small box) a few days ago.. :^^;:

This mail quite long.. :blush:
    From today interview, she talk abt various things.. She review her work for 2018 & what she wanna do in 2019.. :)
    2018 such a great year for her.. 110, solocon, hannari girori no Yoriko-san drama, Dolmen X movie, majimuri gakuen, majimuri stageplay & etc.. Yui said she did a lot this year (group & individual).. :1st:
    Yui also said Kyoto Irodori Diary was really an important thing to her.. She love all the staff.. :^^;:
    & also she was happy for her 1st solocon.. & would love to do a 2nd solocon.. :cute:
    She feel really bless this year.. :1st:

"What kind of clothes should I wear?" (for tmr HS event..:p)

Fri 23:
    Yui is otw to HS event.. & drama talk again.. ;)

She has a lots of plan for yuifans that will come to see her at this 3-day HS event at Makuhari Messe.. [hehe]

Yui roll up her bangs so that it wont drop beyond her eyebrow.. lol.. :rofl:============================

Various pic:
    Today HS - ootd #lilybrown
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yui & Shiichan insta stories
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Insta - FLASH Special

[​IMG]
    Kyoto irodori
    Yui seitan tshirt 2018
    AK-023-1811-61155_p01_500.jpg AK-023-1811-61155_p02_500.jpg
    NWM ads within Hamamatsu-cho station, Yamanote line (fan taken pic)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I have to agree with her, that photo is really good :cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'd buy the seitan shirt even if it was just Bisu on the front and nothing else.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Sat 24:
    At HS ytd, Yui talk a lot with yuifans.. & she's happy.. :)

Yui wear V-neck knitted sweater by Plage.. :cute:
    I check their IG & the 1 that Yui wear, price is ¥26000.. [hehe] (60% of my monthly salary.. lol.. :whistle:)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BqFA5RaADBH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ydm1nc7xznxl

Yui thanks all yuifans that come to see her at HS today.. Her fans praise the cloth she wear today & Yui is really happy.. :inlove:

"I want to wear a lot of different clothes & I want to try a variety of hairstyle!!" :cute:

Last mail, Yui wrote "How are you?"
    (Yui ask this to yuifans that come to HS today & be there from morning till night) & said that both side was tired.. But yuifans words to her is the source of her power.. [hehe]

Sun 25:
    Today Yui wear a blue hood parka.. "Which 1 do you like more?", she ask her fans compare to ytd ootd.. & reply to her through usual # on twitter or on today HS.. [hehe]

The 3-day HS nearly finish.. & Yui eat a protein bar during her break time.. :)

Today HS officially finish.. & to all yuifans that come to see her (also to those that can't come) in these 3-day HS at Makuhari Messe, Yui is happy that they always support & give her strength.. :1st:
    "Please be careful and go home! ! ! !"
    2s bonus with Sahoo

She's happy to be surrounded by good people everyday.. & Yui spirit is high & she'll do her best for tmr No.1 Singing Competition qualifying round.. ;)
    2s bonus with Mion

Yui was really glad when yuifans told her story that they try to imitate what she eat, drink & wear.. & Yui show the pic of the hair wax brand that she use.. :D

Various pic:
    Saturday HS ootd #plage
    [​IMG]

Sunday HS ootd #azulbymoussy #BARAK #GU
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wishing Tomu Bday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yup.. Me too.. Simple, yet so meaningful.. Hehe.. :D

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  18. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary November (Week 47):

Mon 26:
    Yuihan said she don't usually wear hood parka unless its for lesson.. But she wanna try different style so she wear it on HS ytd.. [hehe]
    Today schedule is singing competition qualifying round & lesson after that.. :)

She has done recorded for the competition singing to Tomomi Kahara - i'm proud.. & it will be broadcast on 1 Dec.. & Yui hope she will advance to main battle.. :1st:

Her schedule end for today.. :D (go home & take a rest Yui-chan.. :chuffed:)
    2s bonus with Sayaya

Tue 27:
    Yui is at the rehearsal for today Utacon NWM performance & will perform a cover songs too.. :blush:

Today vote for RH2019 is open.. She hope yuifans vote for Tsuki to Mizukagami.. Goal is rank 3rd.. :D
    Becos the stage has ended, she don't have the chance anymore to sing this songs in front of her fans.. So she will be happy if she could sing this song again.. :1st:
    & today Yui don't forget to take a pic.. Yokoei!!!!.. (in the dark.. lol.. in contrast to Kawaei IG post.. too bright.. hahahaha.. :lol:)

Various pic:
    #Yokoyamanaka [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    Utacon:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Weekly Flash Dec 11, 2018
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    NWM solo poster at Shibuya TSUTAYA (fan taken pic)
    [​IMG]
    Dwango news:
    [​IMG]
    Yokoyama Yui - AKB48 netshop November 2018 limited 5-piece photoset ①:
    AK-003-1811-61441_p01_500.jpg AK-003-1811-61441_p02_500.jpg AK-003-1811-61441_p03_500.jpg AK-003-1811-61441_p04_500.jpg AK-003-1811-61441_p05_500.jpg

Yeah.. Its funny.. If u look from both of their post.. :lol:

U read it right.. Yuihan goal is 3rd.. ;)
    I'll try to find the info.. I think i read it somewhere b4.. Or perhaps @sscrla senpai can help.. But regarding mobame i think u need to have a registered Japan phone number.. :^^;:
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

& It seems that JR bus also give their support to Yuihan for RH2019.. :eek: :cute: :inlove: :1st:
    https://twitter.com/jrbus_dreamgo/status/1067397200253116416?s=19

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If it's like during SSK, the only way to vote for International Fans is to buy the single. I had mobame during the summer (I unsubscribed recently as I'm too lazy to translate mail every time I receive it and I didn't wanna spend the money on receiving photos) and I got notifications within the app to vote, but it always asked me for a Japanese phone number to verify my account, otherwise it didn't work. My guess is that it's gonna be the same for RH.

I mean, Yuihan looks cute but what is that outfit?? [hehe] Whatever was the theme for this month's net shop photos?? :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2