1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My suggestion got four agrees, and no one spoke up in favor of using the Izone picture for the profile picture. However, when I go to Sakura's page, for example, her official Izone portrait is used as her profile picture and her gallery contains three other Izone pictures, one of which doesn't have a date and is not even on the Izone picture page. [also, her HKT portrait doesn't have a date either.]

If you look at a typical member with a kennin, say Okabe Rin, her gallery has her AKB48 2018 portrait and both her 2017 AKB48 and Team 8 portraits, that is one portrait for each group. Sakura has four Izone picture and one HKT48 picture.

Also, can someone explain why the Izone team thumbnails at the bottom are four to six times the size of the thumbnails for HKT48?

Bonus nit: the team at the bottom is called IZ.ONE, rather than IZONE as used on the portraits.
    Extra bonus nit: beneath the Izone team thumbnails, there is the line "Discography Releases" which is neither a link nor a header, as no releases are listed (and isn't "discography releases" redundant?).

Sources:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Miyawaki_Sakura
    http://iz-one.co.kr/en/
    http://iz-one.co.kr/en/photos/
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Okabe_Rin

2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That looks much better (in my eyes), but what is left hanging is the mutomuto's question: "should we use the 48group's profile photos or IZONE's profile photos as their official profile photos?" I have given my opinion, so which we use is up to rest of you.

3. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    TBH I'm a bit confused in this matter (i've been a silent reader), since I think there aren't cases like this before where a member joined a group and went on a hiatus. However, since this is a 48G related wiki I think it's best to just use the 48G and put the Iz*one photos in the gallery. One photo is enough I think (preferably the portrait kind) because putting three photos like what we have rignt now is too much IMO.

I think I could create the page for JKT48 games (they use to have this kind of webgames). By the way can I create the page about apps? because JKT use to have calculator and alarm clock apps or is it unnecessary?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  4. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    There's something that I want to ask. STU48 itself is managed by STU. AKS does not manage STU48, on the profile pictures of the STU48 members it say Copyright STU. However on the STU48 Members page and the page for each members say that their agency is AKS. Shouldn't someone change it to STU to avoid the confusion?

I mean STU48 girls aren't even really allowed to post 2-shots of them with members from other groups on their SNS due to this agency problem and they have to work around it by sending the picture to the non-STU members to post it for them instead lol.

5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    ok so, since we'll be having Vietnamese members tomorrow, or on the 18th, I was wondering how can we make the wiki pages for them?

for example:
    those Đoan Thảo can be typed as Doan Thao?

one fan in the SGO thread said that it can't be typed that way, so how can we approach regarding this?

6. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    The name should be write as "Đoan Thảo", because the name is Vietnamese, so when we make the wiki page for SGO48, it should be write with their exactly name, as Vietnamese is a tonal language.

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Do the URLs accept those letters? On the one hand, if it ends up being written as "Doan Thao" in the URL, it's wrong and if it ends up being "Đoan Thảo" I'm unsure how well the search function will work for SGO members

8. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Create "Doan Thao" as a redirect page to Đoan Thảo, no?

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Just edit SGO48 members wiki page, as I did based on alphabetical order (by their last name). If two members share the same first name, example:
    Nguyễn Trương Tường Vy & Trần Nguyễn Phương Vy, "Nguyễn Trương Tường Vy" would be first and then "Trần Nguyễn Phương Vy" because the former has the first name as "Nguyễn" and the latter has "Trần".

10. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    how can I distinguish their middle names from that? except for Sunny and the Jap one

11. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Sorry. I skipped the last part of the post for some reason

12. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    For example, "Nguyễn Quế Minh Hân", the last name is "Nguyễn", the first name is "Hân" and the middle name is "Quế Minh". And now I have to fix the wiki page now...

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Was wondering if I could change my email for this (Since I'm not going to be using the email I have for it anymore), been moving all of my stuff to the new email.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Dang :(.

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Jurina's page needs updating. While her center of Stand by you is included, so is this out-of-date statement.

• Currently holds the record for the most appearances in Senbatsu of 48/46 Group with a total of 60 A-side appearances across all groups
    I count 65 (24 SKE and 41 AKB), which indicates that the above statement has been incorrect for a while (4 previous A-sides before Stand by you).

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She has also overtaken Acchan for the most solo centers in SKE. If you count both her AKB and SKE solo centers, she's had 15 so she overtook Acchan's 12 a while ago, but with Stand by you she now has 13 solo centers in her own respective sister group, which I think is worth mentioning. It's too convoluted to put it into her trivia like that, but I thought maybe it's of interest to you guys.

Counting Wcenters, Acchan had 22 (12 solo and 10 wcenter) and with the release of Chicken LINE, Jurina reached 23 centers (12 solo and 11 wcenter). So in 2016. If you only count Solo Centers, it was the next single Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai that got Jurina her 13th overall solo center and replaced Acchan as the #1.

Stil quite impressive imo on Acchan's behalf, it took 4 years after her graduation to dethrone her. Despite the fact Jurina has always been SKE's main center.

17. onego123

onego123 Member

I was looking at MNL's section, and saw that it says that MNL has had 73 original members when it was actually only 64. The 64 were picked during their 1st General Election.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/MNL48_Members#1st_Generation
    Also someone pointed out BNK's theater doesn't have a section in the wiki yet.

18. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    they really are 73

they had 24 kks during the elections and 48 promoted members, plus a 1.5th gen kks

the only difference is that only the Top 16 kks were announced while the remaining 8 are still accepted as kks, thus there are 72 1st gen after the elections

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I was looking at the AKB48 Kenkyuusei page for the new Pajama Drive stage and missed it at first glance. As it is, the dates are given as 2018.11.18. Perhaps a dash would help show that it is not finished yet, i.e.,2018.11.18 - . Bold would also help. For comparison, look at Team A or Team K:

7 Pajama Drive
    (パジャマドライブ)
    2013.03.20 - 2013.10.27

6 Mokugekisha (目撃者)
    2010.07.27 - 2012.10.29
    2018.06.12 -

6 RESET
    2010.03.12 - 2012.10.24
    2014.05.07 - 2015.08.26
    2018.07.06 -

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Kenkyuusei
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_A
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_K

Update: Someone needs to look at the main AKB48 page as well. The newest Reset isn't there, nor is Pajama Drive. Also, some of the other stages are missing the dash and bold, e.g.,

5 Theater no Megami (シアターの女神)
    2010.05.21 - 2012.10.20

4 Sono Shizuku wa, Mirai e to Tsunagaru Niji ni Naru. (その雫は、未来へと繋がる虹になる。)

This one needs the title in bold.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48#Stages

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm a bit confused. For RESET, it simply says "2016.06.24". Weren't they still doing Saishuu Bell ga Naru at the time?? I removed it and changed it to 6th July 2018 but if anyone can shed some light on that situation, I'd be grateful lol

• Agree Agree x 1