1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. mugi.quickmelt

mugi.quickmelt Kenkyuusei

You can sell it at friendly price instead on FB group, "MNL48 Trade your Merch"

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

2. UnagiSushi48

UnagiSushi48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    UnagiSushi48
    I went to the November Seitansai... did anybody here go there as well? What did you think?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Oh damn. iSchool took on social media. With REAL examples. That's...interesting lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

It was really fun Sushi. Saw you as well? Participant in the Charade Game? :)

That episode should be reposted on FB and make it trending. Our girls are training hard to be an Idol.

5. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, the handshake tickets are each worth approximately 5 seconds and it seems like all accessories must be removed (?) before beginning your 5 seconds.

6. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

I spend more time now in MNL48 stan twitter than here, I miss the discussions, where you at people?

Too bad I can't go to the handshake, even if I really wanted to but I have a back problem (I'm young~ish in case you're wondering if I'm old lol)

7. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Trying not to spam the forums with just me everytime I comment :|

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Same. I can't do any updates if nobody else posts and if I just edit a previous post, nobody knows it's updated.

9. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Lol at the 5 seconds. Unfair, to be very honest, given that the standard across the 48g is way above that (except of course when a girl is really popular and the line is insanely long, like 46g's Maiyan or Nanase levels).

Not bragging but I know a thing or two about management, and this is not a good thing for customers, always getting the short end of the stick, Every. Single. Time. Good thing mnloves really love their oshis... But until when, do you think?

10. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

Yeah The 5 second rule is something. I mean mnl48 isn't huge yet. Plus I think I'm contented with my mall show experience and I heard the fans can talk to their oshis longer last Seitansai.

But it's curious to find out how many people will go and if there will be more casual fans there as the hse is one of core things of 48g. Idk is it just me but we will know how big the fandom with this hse?

11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    HSLineUp.jpg
    The handshake event line-up

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Also:
    I haven't seen dunkin in a while. He usually had pretty good conversation starters. Where did he go? :(

13. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo do we expect any of the girls to be ignored and/or teased like Ohori was in the early years of AKB48?

Was he the one that left because people weren't praising him enough for his ad-infected blog?

just kidding. It was because he had posted about how he went to an event and the Aitakatta MV didn't appear to be as heavily white (yikes I forget the word :( ) as we saw when the MV was released. Then some people started to believe it due to other factors but he got his feelings hurt because he assumed the only reason people believed the MV would be clear was because of him.. he said he was just going to run off to the reddit.

Or was that someone else?

14. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    You mean it hasn't happened already? :p

Honestly though, I haven't really seen anyone teased to that extent. Most I've seen is Ecka, but that's more of a Takamina-fail-type of humor lol

15. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I meant specifically at the handshake, where nobody lined up for Ohori at all and she was stuck between two of the more popular members. Some fans started to tease her for being useless or pitiful or something. That's kind of what I'm wondering. I know how Filipinos can be--harsh af--so I'm wondering if there is anyone who...might get a cold shoulder.

16. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I just noticed something...
    Andi, Mela, Eda, and Vira ain't in the line up

17. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Aaah. Gotcha

Uuuuh...idk. I'd have to take a closer look at the handshake arrangements. If I were to bet, it'd probably be the kenkyuusei though.

18. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

That's "better" than a full member, at least, though it's really not "good" at all. I hope it doesn't happen but inevitably someone will not get as many people in their line as the person next to them. I guess here is where we see if the members will show themselves to be one group or a group of ones.

Also, fun fact, I recently learned why AKB48s first handshake event was held while watching an episode of AKBingo. The theater sound equipment was not working properly for several weeks so they did the HS to keep the group in the public mind.

If I recall, didn't people have to select which member they were planning to use their ticket for while making the purchase, or something? I don't remember finite details, but that's a familiar thought to me... if that's the case, maybe nobody selected them or there weren't enough. Alternatively, maybe something else is going on...

19. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Alright. Took a deeper look at the handshake arrangement: I'm not really seeing any OP spots where a popular girl can overtake her area. From what I'm seeing, it's actually fairly balanced between "top tier" popular girls and the rest. The only concerned spots I do see are in the last time slot, which has Sheki, Sela, AND Abby, but even they're spread out enough that it shouldn't be a problem...I hope...

Also: I wasn't aware that Coleen was popular enough to get her own personal slot. The others I understand, but Coleen?...ok. Sure I guess lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ouch at the 5 second rule, I'm not gonna be able to go but considering the size of the fanbase yet I think they could extend it to 10 seconds at least.

• Agree Agree x 1