[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. onego123

onego123 Member

Gingham Check (and UZA) were directed by Joseph Kahn. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kahn_videography Joseph is a big name MV director who's been active since the early 90's so only his most successful, and recent works are on his website which unfortunately doesn't include AKB. http://www.josephkahn.com/music-videos

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You missed the point. There was a second Gingham Check, which HappySakuraHappy asked about. It was released on UZA. See the wiki:
    DVD
    1. UZA Music Video
    2. UZA Dance Version
    3. Tsugi no Season Music Video
      • (Type-A) Kodoku na Hoshizora Music Video
      • (Type-K) Scrap & Build Music Video
      • (Type-B) Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero Music Video
    4. Gingham Check Music Video (Takahashi Eiki ver.)
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Uza

It starred Mayuyu as a depressed school girl that Yuko helped to recovery. You can find it on Daily Motion among other places. It is also on Disc 6 of Million ga ippai!
    10. Gingham Check (Takahashi Eiki ver.)
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/million-ga-ippai-akb48-mv-collection-13-09-11.6406/

P.S. For a great Joseph Kahn video, watch RUBBERDUCKZILLA
    http://www.josephkahn.com/project/7749/oasis

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  3. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    • Like Like x 1
  4. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    i knew about the other music video but always though it was a special version or something thanks for that bit of information didn't know that

5. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    so the official weibo confirms that the first EP is love trip with a 21 senbatsu ( so all the girls of 1st generation minus the 2 girls in hiatus). the release date is 03/12/2018
    first performance in Yo, Bang! 02/12/2018
    press conference 03/12/2018

so it's time to make a separate thread for the AKBCHINA

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

You had me all confused.

For us silly westerners that's 12/03/18 :rofl:

But I agree, if they're releasing something in around 10 days, it's time this group had more than just a thread inside AKB48...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    sorry but in my country we often use this format

8. welp

welp Next Girls

Not sure if this is off topic but, SB, running the SNH48 and its sister groups, possibly is in some management difficulties.

This year, many SB's staffers and groups' members have been laid off. (Approx 40 members of all groups combined have graduated in this year.) CKG48 (Chungking-Chongqing) has no plan to recruit new gen member and is in risk of shutting down. That being said, CGT48 (Chengdu-Sichuan) seemingly still is being set up.

Not sure if this is a sign to the utmost failure or the bright opportunity of Team SH.

Besides, instead of SNH48 and its sisters, Team SH's big threats may be survival show groups. There is already Rocket Girls (formed via Produce101 China) and it will be another group to be formed via Idol Producer Season 3.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

yes I have see this information from multiple fan club account of snh48... star48 have too much girls and to much fee to paid plus if you have see the sisters nowadays don't release a single solo because they have a very bad sales only the main group snh48 can afford single so their singles are under snh48 group...

so the next move for the snh group is to dismiss the girls who don't have a better skills for the performance... the system is similar to the jkt48 reboost

I think akbchina for exist, the main target is the good promotion and the best song choice for singles and the next group for survival show is not a girl group but boys groups so don't worry for the moment

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

76. [hehe]
    They run away from their groups, so I won't use the word "graduated".

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    run away???? are you serious

12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Yes, they broke the contract and left the group. That's why SB could sue them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

Hmm. If I understand correctly, music industry in China, the cradle of piracy, is less about "sale" but about event, concert/fanmeet and TV show. So, it makes zero sense to not releasing new song because of low sale. If I remember correctly, Rocket Girls has only released digital singles.

Yes, next seasons of those survival shows are boys' seasons yet, Idol Producer has been announced for 2 seasons in next year. Early next year will be boys' season 2 and late next year will be girls' season 3. So, still, it will be a new survival show girl group in next year. And, frankly, the knock-off Idol Producer was superior to the mess that was the licensed Produce China. There is also the currently running "The Next Top Bang" (Chinese version of Dutch The Next Boy/Girl Band) but the show has received frozen response and it still is uncertain whether it will be boy or girl team to debut. We also don't know if there will be a new survival show to pop up. There is also the rumor of Chinese version of Produce48 with the participation of SB's girls.

From what I read, most of them were collegiate students and were forced to choose either education or idol career.

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    tthat why I don't like SB if a girl lost the passion for idol life she can quit it is not necessary to sue her... bref

LIU HUI IS COMING SOON

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
  17. onego123

onego123 Member

Edit 2: Preview for Yo! Bang performances. Skip to 49 seconds and you'll hear a snippet of Love Trip.
    http://t.cn/ELb4D7E

Was hoping they would go for a different costume style. In the 70's there was a popular comedy series in America called 'The Love Boat' I was kinda hoping that the costumes (and maybe MV) would be like a parody of that series.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Edit: Team SH is releasing a "Physical Card"(which I'm going to call the fan club card). If you buy the card it comes with the Christmas photoset, and also has a code that can be used for the groups future Election. I love it when sister groups release unique merch! https://detail.youzan.com/show/good...3221503140&spm=f73280806_g443237323_f73280806
    Source: https://twitter.com/AKB48ChinaFans/status/1067015961373360128

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    the sales is very import and rocket girls have a physical album....

with the main topic yes this physical card is the world of genius for team sh I'm so happy that the management improve their style.

so for the seifuku... they have 3 seifuku... they did the shooting in theater with another seifuku so wait and see

19. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I find this laughable. Produce China was even better than the original Produce and Produce 48 and brought us a much better group, too. Oh, and "on topic Team SH" it had two girls from Team SH, which automatically makes it better. ;)

Since you're here, when does Team SH get their own sub forum since they have a single release within the next 10 days? :p

20. onego123

onego123 Member

Love Trip Teaser MV(if this gets posted on YouTube I'll change the link):

if the video does not show watch the video here
    You even get a tiny peek at the Christmas photoset costumes.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 2